[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting up early and having a large amount of energy/motivation:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Overpowered Poke.png (753KB, 855x563px) Image search: [Google]
Overpowered Poke.png
753KB, 855x563px
>Be me
>Be in college
>Want to work a lot at local job for money.
>Also want to study hard enough to get a few A's
>Am constantly tired and unmotivated, especially in the morning.
>Exceptions occuring on a seemingly random basis.

Any tips, or am I lost forever
>>
You are not a morning person, move it to an afternoon shift.
>>
>>17465308
get up earlier and shower when you wake up.
>>
>>17465313
>move it to an afternoon shift.
Shift's late at night, but one of my classes is early morning. Still want to be an early riser because eventually I'll have to get a 9-5 job.
>>17465315
>shower when you wake up.
Tried that, doesn't work. Besides, my showers take about 15 minutes.
>>
>>17465321
Cold showers are a helluva drug, anon.
>>
>>17465340
Alright, I'll try that next time. Sounds reasonable enough.
>>
File: 1373671435842.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1373671435842.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>17465308

PROTIP: No one is excited to get up early in the morning and get a bunch of shit done.

We all find our rituals and routines that help ease us through but if you expect waking up in the morning to stop sucking ass at some point I wouldn't hold your breath. Dedicating all of your time to building the life you want (being young and in college) and not actually living it can be tedious and draining but thats sort of the point.

I usually set my alarm well before I need to get up. I dedicate about an hour to showering, making a light breakfast, drinking some coffee and then having about 20 minutes to just sit and focus on something enjoyable; whether it be music, an interesting article, drawing/doodling something. By the time I leave the door I've been awake awhile, the coffee has settled in and I feel at the very minimum awake enough to start my day.

It sucks at first to wake up so much earlier than I need to but I've found I feel a lot calmer taking my time than just waking up 20 minutes before I'm supposed to be somewhere, throwing on clothes and rushing out of the door.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.