[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A couple weeks ago, a bit of skin has rubbed off of my thumb.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
A couple weeks ago, a bit of skin has rubbed off of my thumb. The same day, I was eating Doritos, and some of the Dorito powder or whatever you call it got on my fingers. I didn't wash my hands until later on. The next day, I realized that the powder was still on my thumb. Two weeks later, it's still there. In pretty sure a layer of skin has grown over it. Can this cause an infection or something. Sorry for the bad picture quality
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>17465254
Another crappy picture
>>
>>17465254
Wash your hands often, keep them strongly hydrated, with creams and stuff
Or ask your doctor for something against this
You might end up having your skin coming off your entire hands, and it looks (and feels) horrible
>>
Fingers have super good blood flow and heal faster than the rest of the body. If that shit is outpacing your fingers healing factor its fucking bad.
>>
that's disgusting

horrible degenerate human
>>
>>17465254

congrats, you gave yourself a Dorito-dust tattoo you filthy fucking neckbeard
>>
All you gotta do is use something to cut open the top layer of skin and start peeling off the top layer, then wash your finger thoroughly.

It'll heal quickly afterwards.
>>
/g/ here, i think i may have a solution

delete system32 on your filthy botnet windows computer and the linux gods will heal your finger
>>
>>17465379
So my best option is to cut my skin off? fml...
>>
>>17465474
All you need to do is peel off the top layer that's trapping everything underneath it. Cutting it just makes it easier to grab and peel it off.
>>
>>17465474

Just scrape it with a sharp knife repeatedly

It's not healthy to have food embedded in your flesh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.