[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be dating bf who is a very good looking guy and relatively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1415460721421.jpg (21KB, 584x268px) Image search: [Google]
1415460721421.jpg
21KB, 584x268px
>be dating bf who is a very good looking guy and relatively clean, polite and smart. also super considerate and kind
>basically everything i could ask for
>meet the people who he has to hang around with at a party his brother is holding (they live together)
>mfw they're very trashy, classless and disrespectful to the people around them
>all of them are ugly and dirty looking and even a little deformed...
>very "redneck" or "hillbilly"ish... mind that they're close to their 30s or already are in their 30s. (i'm the youngest at 24)

>the ugliest and most deformed looking girl (she's married with kids too) kept hitting on my boyfriend and tried to kiss him while saying "i love you"
>bf feels disgusted but too nice to tell her to fuck off because her husband is his boss
>she's also spilled beer on me a few times and interrupted my conversations with others to take over
>some weird, sweaty/smelly guy with no chin kept hitting on me and even rubbed my shoulder when i wasn't looking
>went so far as to say my legs are "really smooth" (i don't think he touched them but i was scared he copped a feel when i was talking to my bf)
>bf gets angry at the guy and makes an excuse to stow me to his room so the creep couldn't find me
>i'm stuck in his room til i find out the creep passes out on their front lawn
>other girls don't want to talk to me
>hear a couple stories from the guys about how they lost their tooth and about sports

>after party
>bf repeatedly with genuine enthusiasm: "i'm so glad you came over, this weekend was a good one! :)"
>mfw i didn't enjoy any of that and for whatever reason my bf forgot about all the awful shit

my bf seems to think this is normal and for some reason enjoys these people's company...

he is very serious about me and has been asking me about marriage and stuff, but is it bad that i'm having second thoughts because of the people i'm probably going to have to deal with often?
>>
That sounds like crap. He must be a closet redneck if he hangs out with filth like that
>>
Birds of a feather flock together. Isn't it common knowledge that you can tell someone's true self by who they associate with and their friends and family? Like the whole "guy I'm dating turns into a different person when he's alone with his friends" type deal, or "you can tell what a girl will be like when she's older by looking at her mother".

I'd watch out.
>>
Well the thing is you only see them for that drunken 2-3 hours you've been around them. Whereas they have probably supported your bf for years behind the scenes, and what he sees them for.

Basically you kind of sound like a selfish bitch. Being honest here.

If that weekend honestly meant a lot to him, then why not just leave it at that? You're not marrying these people.
>>
I hate to say it, but this might not work out for you OP

>>17465155
all of this ^ makes a good point, and besides that, you would have to deal with this crap all the time

he considered it a "good one", what is a great weekend to him?
what would he consider a bad one?

i would watch out too, you may very well be getting involved in nasty business
>>
>>17465158
>You're not marrying these people.

Maybe not literally, but marriage is the joining of two families and two social circles by extension. She will definitely have to associate and deal with these people.
>>
File: 9sd0v.jpg (5KB, 300x140px) Image search: [Google]
9sd0v.jpg
5KB, 300x140px
>>17465143
Hate to shock you. You're bf is bait. In essence. He's the 'normal' one who baits unsuspecting women into the woods in order to propagate children into the empty gene pool. You're a baby incubator and him 'stowing' you away in his room is a trail run. Next time or so he'll likely chain you up while the chinless guy has his way with you and the others are cheering him on while poking you with sticks and twigs.
>>
>>17465146
it really was... i still tried to be nice, and while the guys seemed pretty friendly (too friendly for a couple of them) the girls just straight up formed this tight circle where i was clearly not welcomed. and as mentioned, the ugliest one went as far as to harass me and my bf.

>>17465155
>>17465162
he still acted like himself though, and i enjoyed being around him at the party. i mostly stuck to him which he didn't seem to mind. he mostly had to dip to get people a drink or something. they kind of talked over him too and disrespected him as well (he ran around to get people drinks and stuff), which i don't understand.

but yeah i guess i'll have to watch out...

>>17465158
yeah i'm the selfish bitch because some overweight, married mom couldn't keep her shit together and tried to rape my boyfriend, and some chinless freak couldn't hold his liquor and had to hit on the host's girlfriend.
>>
>>17465176
>You're bf is bait
>You're

is THIS bait? Are people that retarded or am I am being trolled here
>>
>>17465188

Tell him he doesn't need to go get other people's drinks and stuff, especially when they are acting like shit.

Fuck it, why haven't you still told him so how you feel? I fucking hate this in women. You keep it all inside someday it justs bursts and you're all slaves to your stupid emotions that you don't deal with.

Go. Fucking. Talk. To. Him.

Those people sound like they were his brother's friends actually. You don't "know" any of them and it doesn't seem your brother was really close to them too. What the actual fuck?? People, normal people have friends. You should meet your bf's real friends, just like he shoukd know yours.
>>
>>17465188
>they kind of talked over him too and disrespected him as well (he ran around to get people drinks and stuff), which i don't understand.

what the fuck
no, I am not going to say your bf is a beta or any other meme, but he should get his shit together before he pursues a woman

ideally, he would cut all contact with everyone, possibly even his brother if he is a bad influence too, then start over again - new friends, new job, new place

does he have any college? would he be able to support himself with any education, or is he in manual labor?
>>
>>17465206
This basically. OP sounds childish. Deal with it like an adult.
>>
>>17465206
i didn't want to seem disrespectful because apparently he had a good time. if this is the people he feels genuinely happy about, then i guess i'll have to make the decision to either live with it or leave...

i'm pretty sure they were his friends too, his brother and him both share their social group. again, makes no sense, his family is basically the only "clean" looking people who are nice and generous. not sure how his brother enjoyed the night, i actually didn't see him around very much.

>>17465211
yeah he has an education; but he studied psychology and lacked the finance to continue to study. he's currently working at a factory (where his brother is in the upper management, so he'll be promoted soon enough) and part time at a restaurant.
>>
>>17465223
>psychology
meme degree
tell him to switch his major to social work, so he can actually get a job

do you have an education?

whatever you do though, at least tell him the circumstances. don't just up and leave without a reason, then he'll forever be left wondering why he wasn't "good enough"
>>
>>17465239
that was actually what he was aiming for, but apparently most social work jobs wouldn't take him in because they have a preference for women or people who have "soft" features.

i've just graduated and working in the field i've studied for. (animation and concept art)

and yeah, it's a tough one to sit on... he is absolutely head over heels over me, and i love him to pieces too. i just can't stand the people he chooses to hang out with... part of me feels like it's an unfair reason to leave him. but i don't want to be left wondering what he's up to with these guys who clearly don't have any boundaries or respect for other people's relationships.
>>
>>17465249
>part of me feels like it's an unfair reason to leave him

it is, and yet it isn't

it is totally unfair if you walk off without saying anything

fair if you explain the whole situation, and do so calmly. don't just rush onto him and start barking, tell him everything, talk to him, then let him decide how he will react.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.