[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bedroom Bust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

So, my boyfriend and I have been dating about 3 months. Ever since the beginning, we have had issues with him keeping it sometimes. Normally I can get it back and we just pick back up, but sometimes I can't.
At first we thought it might be performance anxiety, but we've been with each other for a little while now and he can clearly see he can please me. I don't usually have a tough time climaxing multiple times.
More recently, he's been completely out of it. It'll be 3 am and he cannot get it up; he's half asleep but tells me he's "fine" anyways, when hes clearly wanting to go to sleep. I just assume he's tired and go to bed disappointed.
Any ideas as to what the hell is happening? I feel like if he was genuinely interested, he wouldn't choose sleep over some midnight loving.
>>
>>17464945
You would be surprised what a man would turn down for a decent night's sleep
>>
Why are you fucking at 3am?
>>
>>17464970
We work in service, so sometimes we're up late.
>>
>>17464963
Sometimes he will choose sleep over me when he doesn't have to work in the morning/ do anything early.
>>
Sounds like he is exhausted lately after work.

Surely you can't be this dimwitted OP.
>>
>>17464987
Surely you don't know that this has happened when he hasn't worked. This isn't the first time it happened, otherwise I wouldn't be bitching.
>>
>>17464945
I wouldn't want to fuck at 3am
>>
>>17464995
Would you say you're going to, even if you didn't want to?
>>
File: 1470973835643.jpg (241KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1470973835643.jpg
241KB, 500x667px
>>17464998
I'd fuck you at 3 am

But we'd have to cuddle and watch Ika Musume while we sing the OP together

Let me know if that's a squdding dealbreaker de geso
>>
>>17464945
>we have had issues with him keeping it sometimes
you're ugly
>>
>>17464998
Unfortunately yes
>>
>>17465004
your garbage taste never ceases to amaze
>>
File: 5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg (39KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg
39KB, 316x316px
>>17465091
YOU DONT LIKE IKA MUSUME

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
>>
>>17464945
Why would he want to have sex when he knows hes going to fail. Its just going to hurt his pride each time you do.
The issue with performance anxiety is that you get performance anxiety over it. The second one is far harder to fix mainly because you have no way of gauging if you fixed it since you still have performance anxiety which creates another form of performance anxiety which is the despair he feels in that something is wrong with him as a man and he cant have sex.
Honestly, why would someone choose failing at sex over sleep.
>>
>>17465189
Why does he think he's going to fail?
>>
>>17465243
Did he fail last time he had sex. Doesnt take a genius to notice a pattern of failure.
>>
>>17465250
That's learned helplessness, at that point he would need to seek professional help. Just because he messed up once doesn't mean it won't happen again. He knows it's not his fault, hes smart enough. The last time doesn't decide every other time.
>>
>>17465264
The anon is explaining to you how male brains work. It's a hard thing to just rationalize away.

My issue with this was fixed after I started lifting more and eating like a vegetarian.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.