[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating apps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: aB0HHD9.jpg (78KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
aB0HHD9.jpg
78KB, 853x1280px
Hey /adv/ guy in his mid 20's here.

I just recently moved across the country for school and was wondering what the best apps and/or sites you guys use to find dates, hookups, or hell even use to find new friends that are interested in the same shit? Is tinder still any good or is it infested with bots now? I guess going out to the bars is always an option but I'm a little socially anxious so usually operate better when I'm with friends, which I have none of here so far.

Anything you got I'll take, stories, suggestions, advice. Drop it off here.
>>
>>17464907

Tinder is still decent. POF is good too but it really depends on your location and how far you're willing to travel. One app that has really gone downhill in recent years is OKCupid. While other apps have embraced a mobile and sleek interface, OKC is very clunky.

There is also Bumble which I have not used yet but perhaps others can chime in.

Also is that pic of Emma shopped or real?
>>
>>17464918
Cool, thanks for the suggestions, I'll have to try those out. The city I'm in is mostly populated with uni students, or it will be come September, so I'm hoping that will keep these apps promising without having to travel too far out.

And I wish it was (it could be) real, but as far as I know its shopped.
>>
>>17464956

Good, you'll be fine and you will have success if you keep at it. Take some relief knowing you're new to the city and you don't have to be embarrassed about it.

I didn't start online dating until after college. I've had several dates and they were ALWAYS hot chicks, and had sex with two.
>>
>>17464967
Looking forward to it, thanks anon. I guess while we're on the subject do you got any favourite icebreakers or pick up lines?
>>
>>17465003
Hey baby you know where to hide a body around here?
>>
>>17465003

No I don't use those at all but it's never been my style. Read their profiles. Actually read them and strike up a conversation that way based on their interests.
>>
>>17465009
That's a strange thing to... Inquire about
>>17465054
Actually show interest in their life? Fair enough, I can do that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.