/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LDRGF is moving in with me in 2 months. Any tips how to keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Carl.png (258KB, 373x651px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.png
258KB, 373x651px
LDRGF is moving in with me in 2 months. Any tips how to keep our relationship going good?

I've moved into a EXS house before and ended up being annoyed with her all the time cause she didn't give me space so I ended it with her after a year of living with her
>>
Going to be same thing. You are so used to seeing her on skype or on text that you will be shocked at her little annoyances once you live with her.

I give 2 months.
>>
>>17464634

>LDRGF
long distance raging girlfriend?
>>
You're asking for trouble
>>
long distance retired girlfriend?
long distance retarded girlfriend?
long distance recentlybecame "girl"friend?
>>
>>17464658
OP here, it's actually the 3rd option tbqh.

We just got along so well, it was just perfect! We loved the same animes and we play the same games together (League is our favorite!).
>>
>>17464666
Pre or post-op? Have you had experience before? How often have you two met (in person) and spent time together?
>>
>>17464684
She's pre-op of course, I'm regular. No, this is my first time, and I'm scared. We met only once at a con. It went well! But I'm not used to this.
>>
>>17464716

It it best to get used to a person by visting their place for a set amount of time and then moving in. You both visit each other frequently, hang out, know the small nuances in their life and then when you are comfortable move in with each other.

No meet, text, chat, meet one time and then move in with each other. Who is say you don't get annoyed with each other immediately? This why ldr rarely work because there isn't enough contact on face to face basis.
>>
>>17464716
It's waaay too soon to be moving in together.
>>
File: 1360972975588.jpg (41KB, 250x337px) Image search: [Google]
1360972975588.jpg
41KB, 250x337px
>>17464716
Quality bait
>>
Actual OP here.

We've been with each other twice, both a month at a time and I had no problems with her at all.

To clarify things LDRGF = long distance relationship girl friend.

We didn't meet online, it was actually on holiday
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.