/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me decide whether to break up with her or not.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: orcinus_orca-hal_sato.jpg (87KB, 1294x507px) Image search: [Google]
orcinus_orca-hal_sato.jpg
87KB, 1294x507px
Ill post the short version first and go into detail if required

>Get with girl over a year ago
>things are great for the first year but then things start getting rocky
>arguing all the time both because of differences in core beliefs and over trivial shit and if we aren't conversations are often one-sided and dull but there are still times in between where itll be good for a few weeks
>Been thinking of breaking up with her lately because of this and just generally not enjoying the time we spend together as much.
>Very hesitant to because shes very depressed at times and is in a shitty family situation, Im sort of the only person in her life that understands most what shes going through because of similar life experiences and Id feel bad to abandon her
>on top of this Im not sure if Ill find someone this understanding,intelligent,accepting of me and beautiful again.

What do I do /adv/?
>>
Break up with her. Just because she depends on you doesn't mean you have to put your happiness on pause. She will be devasted but she is a big girl and has to face the big scary world.

You will find girl even better but you gotta start searching, you can start now or waste months "waiting for the right time" to break up with her you know until she is more stable....the choice is yours. You only have one life and the girl of your dreams could be waiting for you to bump into you in the somewhere future.
>>
>>17464607
Stop arguing over core beliefs then. To me you sound like you're not ready to break up.
>>
"I'd feel bad" is a stupid thing to take into consideration when deciding whether or not to break up. You are stupid for even listing it.
>>
>>17464612
Im not entirely unhappy and I dont think relationships are great 100% of the time, If I was in her position Id really need/want me around, its just getting kinda draining and I want to make sure Ive tried all other options before breaking up with her

>>17464617
Im not ready, thats why Im asking adv for advice about it
>>
>>17464664

>asks for advice on whether to break up with girlfriend
>anons tell him to break up with her
>tells anons he isn't ready to break up with her

kys
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.