[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Um... so women really enjoy this sort of thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sweating.jpg (133KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
133KB, 960x540px
Um... so women really enjoy this sort of thing?
>>
Only filthy filthy cock whores with zero self respect like Munn. My girlfriend would probably murder me if I even asked about trying half of those things!
>>
>kiss me
Laughed a bit.
>>
you forget women are individuals
>>
>>17464593

That is because she doesn't respect you and thinks you are a beta fag.

I bet Chad didn't have to ask to fuck her in the ass and make her swallow his cum huh bitch?
>>
>>17464599
/thread
>>
>>17464600
Are you projecting your cuckhold fetish Anon?
>>
>>17464586
Yes. Nearly all women I've been with enjoy being dominated, at least occasionally.
>>
>>17464609
Ah but that could be argued that the type of women attracted to you likes to be dominated.
>>
Some do, some absolutely don't. And even thought a lot of women like being dominated, most don't like it to go this far. This is a BDSM fetish, and not the standard.
>>
>>17464586
Sounds like a pretty graphic description of regular stuff.
Most of it is fingering, a blowjob with deep throat, anal sex, vaginal sex.
Take away slapping and choking and it's pretty regular sex.
>>
>>17464586
Guy here, I think women do sex for various reasons but when the reason is that she's on the mode and want it just by the physical experience, she probably want to be dominated.
But like >>17464599 said, no all women like the same things
>>
>>17464586
I love being dominated during sex. Hell, even my most "feminist" friend loves to be spanked hard.
>>
>>17464593
You'd be surprised of the things your girlfriend would enjoy if you just asked or tried.
>>
>>17464593

but do you want that OP?
>>
>>17464608

he's telling the truth
>>
Yes, to some extent. Most women like being dominated, although to what degree depends on the individual.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.