[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't get over my celebrity crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Yes I know it's childish and it's silly. Lately I've been rather attracted to Karen Fukuhara. Going as far as to seeing Suicide Squad just to see her act and watching Japanese Disney videos. I know it's just a phase and I'll get over it, I know it's kind of funny in a pathetic kind of way. I wrote her an e-mail just giving her a supportive pat on the back and she responded. She was incredibly sweet actually!

Anyway, how do I get over this crush? Help make her unattractive to me anons!
>>
File: 1468444104803.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468444104803.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
She isn't attracted to a fat autist like you and would probably cringe if you went up to her to talk to her.

There is that hard enough for your to move on from this bitch? She looks like any other japanese chick yet here you are crying about your obsession. Grow up and start acting like a man.
>>
>>17464569
Nothing wrong with having a celebrity crush. Just tone it down so it doesn't become an obsession to the point where you become a stalker. If you really do want to stop, just unfollow her from media and don't watch her films.

>>17464578
>projecting this hard
t. white cuck who got rejected by asian fob
>>
>>17464578
Umm thanks? I mean I go to the gym daily 4 days a week and go on /fit/ for tips. Let me guess you got rejected by an Asian woman because you have a fetish and couldn't view them as individuals? Eh can't argue with stupid.

>>17464589
I know it's a crush and it's dumb. I won't let it get in the way of my daily life or anything. Besides, we all have our secret little celebrity crushes.
>>
>>17464621
Yeah, don't sweat it man. It's honestly fine, may want to hide your powerlevel about it if it's that embarrassing for you though. She's cute as hell though, so I can understand your view.

Ignore that other buttblasted anon
>>
>>17464671
Thank god I'm not the only one! Eh I live a pretty productive life, plus I'm a workaholic. I hide my powerlevels on a daily basis. I'm normally not that attracted to Japanese women, yet something about her just clicks for me. Who knows! Not me.
>>
It's not outside the realm of possibility. Find a way to meet her and chat her up. Be on the best form ever.

It's extremely unlikely to happen but you never know if you don't try.
>>
>>17465045
I mean she did respond to my e-mail saying how funny and nice I am... Eh I won't get my hopes up. But yeah that'd be something nice.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.