[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can some anons help me out understanding girl behaviour? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (49KB, 562x615px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
49KB, 562x615px
Can some anons help me out understanding girl behaviour?

Why is it some girls that you're talking to don't reply to requests? I'm taking about messaging each other like normal, and then asking to meet up or something and then they just don't reply/ignore that message. They reply to subsequent messages.

I mean I won't get mad if you're not interested, the not replying thing bothers me the most. Why do they do this???

I had a girl who was nice and direct and told me she wasn't interested in me romantically and that was amazing communication.

Can anyone give any good advice on avoiding this?
>>
They are probably not interested and don't want to hurt your feelings lmao
>>
Justified or not, most women learn that if you reject a guy straight out, he will harrass you in some way or another. They also learn that if you string men along, they will remain polite/on good behavior indefinitely, since they think they still have a shot until they quietly give up.

Its a shame.
>>
>>17464381
Yeah I get this, my ex and several girlfriends have told me this before. It still annoys me though, because in most cases I'd say both parties would be better off if y the girl stated what's on her mind.

>>17464402
I guess this makes some sense. Seems rather selfish though. I know once a girl has told me no I just stop because there's plenty of fish. Sure a guy will be sad for a bit but most get over them soon enough.

The stringing along pisses me off until I confront them and then any chance of a friendship after that is ruined.
>>
>>17464440
Same thing with me. A co-worker of mine was being really flirty with me and when I called her out on it she said that she didn't remember doing anything like that. I'm like, the fuck was that all about? It's ridiculous how females can do shit like that without having to worry about being weird or something. Life's too short for that kind of shit.
>>
>>17464456
what?
>>
>>17464448
I hear you man. Also you will literally have no one on your side unless they're your close mates and they see it as well.

If you try to state otherwise you're labelled a loser or a creeper by that girl and her social circle.

It's super refreshing to meet that rare girl who's super nice but blunt. Saves both of our time. Too bad they're as common as unicorns are.

How do you deal with them besides calling out, any tips?
>>
>>17464481
I don't really know. The only thing I could say is just be blunt with them as well. If you like them just ask them out and see what happens. If they're not interested just move on. No reason for that to hold you back.
>>
>>17464206
You're asking people on 4chan with help understanding women, that's a question we ask ourselves everyday
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
There is nothing to do m8, if they don't reply you simply move on, when a girl is interested is obvious (even if they try to hide it because "HURR I DONT WANT HIM TO FEEL IM EASY OR A SLUT) so yeah, easy stuff, read the book of pook and go out more.
>>
File: 1439166990538.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1439166990538.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>17464557
Oh so the stats saying some boards like /adv/ had more women was just a meme..

>I just fell for it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.