[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not sure what to do now I'm 19 this girl I dated for 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160728_225856.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160728_225856.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
not sure what to do now I'm 19 this girl I dated for 3 years dumped me in may and fucked two people including a 28 year old and then she came back and she has been fucking me a lot and now she says her period is late and she's saying she's pregnant and is taking about how she's going to take child support from me and all this other shit I have made my life better the last couple months but this makes me wanna fucking kill myself because i cannot stand the thought of being tied to this bitch for life and her retarded fucking family not to mention my parents would probably kick me out and I only work at a grocery store making 9 an hour I can't pass a drug test because I smoke a lot of weed provided by the ex and I start my second year of college on the 22.. fuck guys Idk what to do I fucking hate kids and she won't get a abortion if she really is pregnant how can I cause a miscarriage
>>
oh and the girl is 18
>>
Should have used a condom. Sure they were overpriced but they fucking work but no idiots like you want to raw dog girls.

Enjoy the consequences dumbfuck because life will be a lot harder now than before.
>>
Your own fault for taking her back retard. It's most probably not your kid anyway, she just came back as she got knocked up by some loser who won't pay child support.
>>
File: maury-christmas[1].jpg (120KB, 1023x964px) Image search: [Google]
maury-christmas[1].jpg
120KB, 1023x964px
>>17464169
Obvious answer: Don't agree to anything until you get DNA paternity test results on the kid.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.