[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RawDogging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 246x205px
Guys I have a problem

I bareback girls ALL the time. All of them say that they've been on birth control or had an IUD, and I get checked bi-monthly and I'm clean.

The thing is I always go for using the condom. It's the girls who want to bareback and have me cum inside them. One girl was really really creepy about it screaming "I want you to cum inside of me". It was such a turn off that I didn't cum AT ALL.

Are that many girls on BC nowadays that nobody gives a fuck? Does having cum shot in you feel that good?
>>
>>17464000
One girl actually did this weird thing where I came inside of her. I was gonna pull my dick out, but she grabbed my butt and told me to "keep going". It was so hot at the time that I got a second boner and fucked her again, after cumming in her, used that existing cum as lubricant basically and came inside of her again, which she obviously enjoyed.
>>
>>17464000
>>17464009
Oh and I'll go ahead and say that 95% of these girls are from tinder
>>
>>17464009
Playing a dangerous game.

My friend's gf at the time tried to keep him in when he was pulling out going raw, and he punched her so hard in the face to get her to let go that there's a dent in the headboard.
>>
File: why.jpg (49KB, 366x263px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
49KB, 366x263px
>>17464000
You must be really good looking
This bitches wanna have your babies for sure (consciously or subconsciously)

I'm slightly jelly.
>>
ITT: Things that didn't happen
>>
>>17464000
What good is getting tested every two months of you get aids or hpv from not using a condom
There are literally message boards strictly for HIV positive people to talk about tricking "negs" (negative people) into fucking and getting it.

Pregnancy is not your biggest worry retard
Have fun when your test comes back positive and your life is ruined.
>>
>>17464000
Depends anon

Some girls don't feel that sex is "complete" until they're filled up

Tinder sluts especially

But, the non chalant attitude comes from the easily acquired morning after pill. Fuck all night and barring std's,no baby consequences
>>
I did this one to a one night stand and now he's my husband and we have a baby ;)

Kidding aside, it can be a super hot thing to have a man cum inside you but you're playing a risky risky game my friend.
>>
One girl lied about being on BC. I was a one night stand, and I think she was just trying to cuck her BF or something.

99% sure it's my kid. But, oh well.
>>
>>17464122
>But, the non chalant attitude comes from the easily acquired morning after pill. Fuck all night and barring std's,no baby consequences

You know that's only 89-95% effective, right? It does fuck all if the egg has already been released.
>>
>>17464000
Eh, it's just a fetish. Inasmuch as a desire this natural and prominent can even be called a fetish. Like saying being attracted to tits or ass is a fetish. But, yeah, it's just something some girls are wired to find sexy.

Personally I think girls who reject condoms may be being a little irresponsible, but that's their business.
>>
>>17464122
The morning after pill has some really shitty side effects just after using and isn't something anyone should go out planning to use every time they have sex. It's just for emergencies.
>>
>>17464519
>>17464546
Yes, I know it's not 100%

But I was answering where the attitude comes from.not if the pill was the solution
>>
Recently hooked up with a woman off tinder. She wasn't on BC.

She started giving me head, and then with her cock in my hand, she BEGGED me to not use a condom. Telling me she wants to feel my cock inside her.

I nearly had a panic attack thinking she was trying to get pregnant and scam me for child support. I pulled up my pants and left. She barely talked to me after that.

I don't give a fuck. These women are INSANE
>>
>>17465896
My cock in her hand****
>>
>>17464000
>Does having cum shot in you feel that good?
It's not about semen, can't really feel it when we're making a sloppy mess ourselves. It's the feeling of raw, warm cock versus something synthetic, lukewarm and generally unpleasant.

Risk of pregnancy can be a turn on for some though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.