[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

This summer I've been hanging out at a friend's house quite a bit. I've been going to his house parties, playing video games, smoking,etc. His best friend, we'll call her Ellen, is always there and we became fast friends. We've gone to an amusement park together, seen movies, stayed up until 7 in the morning just telling stories, getting high and shooting the shit. I really like her but I feel as if I've missed the boat to start making moves on her, or start showing interest. And even if it's not too late I'm not sure what to do or how to initiate this sort of thing. I'm going to see Ellen again Wednesday. She's still single. I'm 20 and she's 23 if that matters.
>>
>>17463842

the best you can do is just go for it and ask her on a date.
>>
>>17463854
This.
>>17463842
Don't be afraid of rejection. Fail with passion and glory! If she doesn't want to date you, so what that's her problem! You guys can still be friends and she'll have to watch you date other girls and suffer. No need to get worried. Also Knives was best girl.
>>
>>17464202
I've never directly asked someone out before but I'll try it. She's more like Ramona and her exes are people I know around town.
>>
>>17464691
>>17464202
And one of her exes is a good friend of mine.
>>
>>17464697
Exes are exes.
>>
>>17464691
That's my boy! My brother lived his life in fear, never being honest with women. Yet he suffered more because of it. I just lack social norms/care so I'm just a crazy bastard and go for it. The truth can hurt but it's what keeps us free. Also remember failure/rejection = freedom. If she has mutual feelings GREAT JOB! ...I gotta fine a woman like Knives... Yeah!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.