[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Optimal Wank Frequency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

tldr: have GF, how often masterbate?

Hi guys, I'm a normal functioning person in society with qt girlfriend. She's Catholic and is holding off sex for a month or so, but wants to get me off through blowies or whatever

Thing is i'm so used to being single I wank twice a day and although I'm hard when I'm with her, it takes a decent amount to get me off so she never does and she told me she worries about it.

I've stopped wanking all together, what is the optimal wank frequency for my situation? And when I start banging her? What's the correlation between testosterone and wanking?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17463773
Also posted because I really want to rub one of rn, I have little willpower when it comes to masterbation

Worth noting we're temporarily living 45 minutes away from each other, but soon will be back at uni together
>>
>>17463775

Don't do it m8. Better to un-deathgrip yourself, be able to come naturally and easily with a partner and avoid feelings of sexual incompetence/inadequacy which will adversely affect your relationship.
>>
>>17463773
Rub one a couple of hours earlier so you don't cum to quick.
>>
>>17463773
I jerk it 3 times a day and I needed a day minimum of no jerking it to have any chance of someone else who doesn't know all my exact signals to get me off.

Two was best if you can do it. I'm sure if I was able to stop jerking it even more that would have been even better for everyone involved but I have a massive libido.
>>
>>17463773
To be safe, no more than 5 times an hour.
>>
I lost my v card yesterday and had the same problem. Her blowjob skills were fucking out of this world and even then I couldn't cum.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>17463773
>I've stopped wanking all together, what is the optimal wank frequency for my situation? And when I start banging her? What's the correlation between testosterone and wanking?

once every 7 days. After 7 days of not fapping your testosterone levels increase basically making you more alpha is some ways. But not fapping especially if you sleep in your stomach (blocking night ejaculations) is bad for your prostate.
>>
>>17464394
kek
You shouldn't masturbate more than 120 times a day or you may not be healthy according to you
>>
what is wrong with you ?
there is no magic number of jack-offs to sex ratio
but with that said if your getting sex you should be easing up on the jack-offs
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.