[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to understand something about sex and psychology. Most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: girl.jpg (22KB, 336x505px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
22KB, 336x505px
I need to understand something about sex and psychology.
Most girls that I've been with, at the moment of sex, soon or later start saying things like "No", "No, please", "Stop", etc.

Why does this happen?
>>
>>17463733
they realize that youre raping them.
>>
When that happens I don't even continue honestly. That is a future rape case going to happen. Fuck that.
>>
>>17463733
It depends on the way they say it.
>>
File: tt.gif (3MB, 360x160px) Image search: [Google]
tt.gif
3MB, 360x160px
>>17463733
Context
>>
>>17463733
>Why does it happen?
Because women need validation. They need it like men need to ejaculate. What is the ultimate validation?
>The idea that a man desires you so uncontrollably - you're SO HAWT - that he loses all control and takes you.
There's a "rape" scene like that in every romance novel written for women... ever. Evvvvveeeerrr.

Every woman I've ever been with has had a "rape" fantasy.

Every woman I've ever spoken with about it has had a "rape" fantasy.

Women want to be desired uncontrollably because it is the ultimate for of validation for them.

>What should you do about it?
If the girl says no and you continue, you are opening yourself up to rape allegations in court. The court system is biased against men and against truth in general - it's run by money and feels. So imagine getting up there and saying:
>She said no your honor but it was one of those nots that really meant yes.
Yeah right. The courts have no time for the FACT that every woman does this shit.

My girlfriend did this shit to me this past weekend when she was drunk.
>Her: I WANT TO FUCK!
So I go to touch her
>Her: NO NO I don't want to play anymore!
So I stop and realize "Oh fucking great, it's going to be one of those nights."

Two minutes later.... she gets on her knees and fishes my dick out of my pants in the kitchen and starts blowing me.

So I face raped her and then bent her over and ass fucked her.

The next morning she "didn't remember anything." After telling her she's full of shit, she giggled and suddenly "remembered" her ass up in the ass getting pounded.

Girls are fucked up man. They tell you no, then rape you, then claim to not remember..... when they really remember. I've been dating my girl for 2.5 years. I am confident she's not going to get up tomorrow and say I raped her. But she could have.... and I would be branded a rapist and people on the internet would gleefully wish me luck getting raped in prison.
>>
>>17463754
This. All day this.

Wife is in her forties and has no interest in "loving" or "consensual" sex. She needs me to "want her" really want her. To the point I have no control over my actions. If I want sex I have to initiate it. I start telling her I'm horny as fuck by text while I'm at work. She tells me to stop sending naughty messages. If I do stop, she sends boob pics.

I can do anything to her as long as it doesn't seem planned. It's got to be in the heat of the moment because she is SO HAWT I can't possibly control myself.

It's fucked up but I'm not complaining. I get sex and she gets her fantasy. Personally I'd prefer to hold her and look into her eyes as we have sex.
>>
>>17463848
Guy you're responding to. Exactly.

When my girl is horny, it's like I'm not allowed to say no. I still do say no, but I save it for when she really needs to be told no. Like when she acts like a fucking bitch and then expects me to put out. Yeah right ahahah.

And then when you tell them no? Suddenly, boobs on your phone. Or temper tantrums where they drunkenly assault your sexuality.

Frankly man.... it disgusts men when I allow myself to be overly judgmental. Because the fact is that I'm not all that attracted to my woman anymore. Yeah of course there's that natural, base level of attraction. She's hot and she'll always be hot. I'll always have that base level of attraction because I like her face and I'm into her emotionally.

But if she thinks I have any "uncontrolled" desire left in me for her or anyone else.... She's living in fantasy land.

I honestly don't remember the last time I had feelings that even approached "uncontrollable desire" for someone. Maybe 7th grade?
>>
>>17463848
Also, how do you fuck your wife at 40? Are you even attracted to her anymore?

Are all men fucking their wives out of obligation and laziness? Are any of us still TRULY attracted to a woman after 5+ years of fucking the same pussy?
>>
>>17463898
Money. There's your answer in one word.

Life is comfortable with two incomes to share the load. I like money and an easy life.
>>
>>17463898

Marriage isn't about fucking. If you just want a good fuck, there are tons of easier options.

Marriage is about a working partnership. Raising kids, maintaining a household, financially supporting one another, having someone to lean on and walk with you when life gets rough. It sounds cliche, but that is what marriage is about.

If you don't care about those things and only care about pussy, then just do casual hookups. What is the point of maintaining any relationship just for pussy?
>>
>>17463898
Teenager virgin detected. At 40, people are still in full form and ready for fucking. You're thinking of people who are 60, where age does become an issue.
>>
>>17463848
>>17463754
>>17463888
What fucking sloots did you end up with?
>>
>>17463733
Lmao how many chicks have you raped?
>>
>>17463754

follow this guy's advice and end up in prison

seriously though, dude, what the fuck kind of women are you hooking up with

maybe is an american thing
>>
>>17463898
Men are not. But Gods are. That's what separates godly men from pig-like men. Pig like man is nasty and needs to rub his dick constantly. Godly man is CEO making 400k+ a year minimum, he gains satisfaction from having a proper woman and raising his children right. Most of you are /b/ rodents, you wouldn't understand what a Godly man is.
>>
>>17463954
You know that's hilarious because I'm pretty sure it's true. I have yet to meet a truly happy man that is 40+. It's always, "I love my wife, BUUUUT" lol. Every friend I have that married before the age of 25 is MISERABLE right now, as in, contemplating divorce and wondering if this is the rest of their lives miserable. You know what they say when I ask them why they stay? Money and laziness.

>>17464018
Stop lecturing people about marriage, you don't fucking know lol
>>17464027
LOL @ you thinking women are anywhere near as attractive at 40 as... well any other age that's younger. How hard do you have to lie to yourself that you're turned on when you fuck these 40 year olds?

Because I've fucked older women. Even the ones that workout are literally nothing compared to a fresh 19 year old. Nothing.

And that outright lie that "older women know what they're doing," yeah fucking right don't make me cry with laughter. Women are women at any age.

>>17464033
The same slut you're fucking. The difference is you've got Oneitis for her and think she's a unicorn. You get on here posting about it and then, when you realize she has 10 videos of her sucking my dick on her computer, you cry about how you thought she was the one because she told you so.

>>17464068
Again, we're fucking the same women. The difference is that you don't really know what's going on with women. Every woman I've ever fucked has had some version of the rape fantasy and actively tried to get me into it, even when I say I"m not really comfortable with that.

Do you people even know what your women have done / are doing / will do? Do you guys really think you're dating unicorns?
>>
>>17464248
How hard do you have to lie to yourself that you've fucked women? It's obvious that you're a virgin. Probably underaged too.
>>
>>17464255
not hard, my photo library is filled with photoshopped photos of naked women on my dick
>>
>>17463898
This is why I'm afraid of getting into a relationship. I don't like the idea of one side, the other, or both partners merely tolerating each other for the long run. I really want something genuine. But, that may be my fantasy talking. The attraction fizzles out at some point, right?
>>
I want a family because I never had one growing up.
>>
>>17464273
Well my experience has taught me this:
>99.9% of people who are together... settled and know it.
I pulled that statistic out of my anecdotal ass, but that really is how it seems to me sometime. I understand.... rent is not cheap. Waiting to find the right man to raise a child with takes real patience and fortitude as opposed to lying to oneself and then opening one's legs. Men... I know that's it's really hard for you guys to be OK alone. I promise you, you will live without a woman validating your existence guys.

So my best advice to you is to throw out everything you think you "know" about life and see what's actually there. Look at what people actually DO instead of what they SAY. Stop taking relationship advice from your fucking high school teachers and parents who all have a vested interest in lying to you.

Stop listening and start observing. If you manage to actually do that (most people can't), then you will see that your Disney fantasy of "finding" someone who "completes you" is bullshit.

You complete yourself. Then you find someone who shares your values.
>>
>>17463733
>Most girls that I've been with, at the moment of sex, soon or later start saying things like "No", "No, please", "Stop", etc.
>Why does this happen?
Because you are the protagonist in a bishoujo game, and genre conventions demand it.
>>
>>17464248
>Stop lecturing people about marriage, you don't fucking know lol

I've been happily married for 17 years, and my wife still fucks like a pro.

The difference between me and you sad fucks is that I refused to settle. Oh, and I'm not riddled with STDs and regret.

I'm sorry your mommy and daddy settled, that your shitty friends settled, and that the people you know chose to sign over their lives to maintaining shit relationships with people they don't really care about or respect.

I'm not sure how you got a lecture on the virtues of marriage out of my advice. My advice was to stick with casual hookups if all you care about is fucking.

Any moralizing you took from that derives from your own guilt complex over casual sex.

If you want more, look for a relationship that provides more. But if all you want is sex, then why complicate your life?
>>
>>17464248
Ok im convinced youre a roleplaying virgin

made me chuckle
>>
So much stupidity ITT
>>
>>17464396

What age did you two meet each other?
>>
>>17464248

I can see how an idiot like you who is only interested in casual sex can become so cynical over time.
>>
>>17464421

We met when we were both 17, but waited several years to get married.
>>
>>17463733
Decide on a safeword. Even if these girls say they're not into bdsm, they have a mild rape fetish. Explain to them that you need to decide on a safeword that really means stop and have they need to use it at the appropriate times so you can both still have fun while properly consenting.
>>
>>17464248
>I have yet to meet a truly happy man that is 40+.
I question how many you even know outside close relatives.

Only 37, here, I will admit (she is 36), so perhaps we don't QUITE hit the 40+ goalpost. We met at 16 and 15. Six years long-distance in college and grad school. Wasted no time getting married. Mutual firsts, and note the order of events. Still happy together. Still passionate as ever. Maybe even a bit more.

What was our secret? Mutual commitment, mutual devotion, and above all, total stubborn refusal to listen to people like you. Your advice is worse than worthless: it is outright harmful. You think you know everything, when in fact you know less than nothing. So go back to the msturbatorium you've built in your mom's basement, you creepy little manchild, and let the adults do the talking about adult matters. You are not ready.

>It's always, "I love my wife, BUUUUT" lol.
I love my wife. Full stop.
>>
File: otto.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
otto.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
>>17464635
So fucking full of shit. It's fairly well established scientifically that most men prefer younger women. Fuck, we don't even need the science, anyone who gets out of the house and doesn't live in lala-land of pseudo equality realises that's the way men are wired.

>can't wait until my gf gets older and has dem tits saggin
t. no man alive

If you're really (actually telling truth and not rationalising really) just as attracted to your 36 year old wife as you are to any hot 10 years younger girl, kudos to you. But don't pretend it's normal or some sort of virtue, it's just dumb luck.
>>
>>17465032
>So fucking full of shit.
Yeah, you are, aren't you, little boy? Does your mommy know you use this kind of language online?

>It's fairly well established scientifically that most men prefer younger women.
No, it isn't. One unduplicated study, with no attempts at rigor or control, done by a dating site known to be frequented by your kind in particular. It means nothing. It tells us nothing.

>Fuck, we don't even need the science, anyone who gets out of the house and doesn't live in lala-land of pseudo equality realises that's the way men are wired.
Everyone knows the dirty old man trope, sure, and most have heard of the cliche where the husband leaves for a younger woman. Far fewer, I think, believe that this applies to most men, or that it has anything to do with wiring.

>If you're really (actually telling truth and not rationalising really) just as attracted to your 36 year old wife as you are to any hot 10 years younger girl, kudos to you. But don't pretend it's normal or some sort of virtue, it's just dumb luck.
Virtue? Luck? I don't see it as either one. Just a natural result of growing older together in a strong relationship; the kind you people take turns mocking and envying, without really understanding why you do either one.
>>
File: 1380785803449.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1380785803449.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>17463733

You all fell for this terrible bait and you should feel terrible.
>>
>>17465356
>Yeah, you are, aren't you, little boy? Does your mommy know you use this kind of language online?

Shit, you got me right there bro. Epic post.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.