[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LDR Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

So I've been dating this girl for 3 months while I've been in the same town for her during an internship. Everything's been cool and we had a blast during it but eventually I had to leave to finish up college.

We had discussed it and she seemed totally fine with it. I made sure to ask how she felt and what I could do and she told me it was alright.

Well I just got back today and she's already asking me why I couldn't stay.

I tried explaining that for me to be able to support her and myself that I'll need to finish up school and that this wasn't a decision I made lightly, but she logged off of Skype right after I said that.

What should I do? Is there any particular thing I can do or say? It wasn't an easy decision for me and now I'm dreading it even more.
>>
First off 3 months is not a ldr.

Second off you found out how petty of a person she is and that she is a bitch. Here you are interning and going to school to be something and she is acting like a child.

Give her a phone call and be stern but not angry. Tell her you don't appreciate her behaviour and that you will finish college whether she likes it or not. Let her know that you are a catch and that couples support on another when they have to make sacrifices. Nip this on the butt now anon.
>>
>>17463734
>petty of a person she is and that she is a bitch
classic 4chan jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>17463715

you are two days into a long distance relationship and there is already drama. so dont do it.

you knew a girl for only three months and are expecting to go at least a full school year with being long distance. its not going to work. you dont know each other well enough. you have no REAL plan for after. this is just a knee jerk reaction in a world of people that think its morally wrong to be in a short term relationship.

a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts. this is clearly not going to go anywhere and ur just going to waste time moaning and groaning about how hard it is dating someone you dont know in an LDR.

just end it now
>>
>>17463715
>3 months
>already mentioning supporting her and himself by going to school

Dude, you should of just broken it up with her. Actually you should have told her you wouldn't be at her area for a long time, to keep it straight clear that it wasnt going to last long if she wanted it.

You fucked up desu OP.
>>
File: Still-from-Andrei-Tarkovs-001.jpg (27KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Still-from-Andrei-Tarkovs-001.jpg
27KB, 460x276px
So I met up with my ex during the start of the summer and we suddenly found ourselves meeting up more as the months went by. We've discussed getting back together again and she said she wasn't sure about that but she did want to keep seeing me. We kiss and make out, in public no less, and we have no problem talking to each other for hours.

Problem is she lives 2.5 hours away and we only get to meet a few times each month. We haven't had sex yet though. We met last week and everything went great, we spent like 8 hours in a board game cafe, got drunk then kissed goodbye after she told me she might come visit me the week after.

Since then she's been giving me short answers in our messages and has outright ignored messages I sent her on Sunday asking when she's free again because I'm almost done with my summer courses and I'll be free to see her even more. She obviously has access to the internet and I see her uploading photos and she has this entire week off from work, so there's no excuse. Unless it's on purpose of course.

So what course of action should I take here?

>don't speak to her, but keep her on social media if she ever decides to stop being a cunt
>don't speak to her, and remove her from social media
>ask her what's wrong (this feels like a lose-lose scenario)

Any other suggestions? I just puzzles me how someone can go from being so warm and loving to completely cold and quiet in the space of a week.
>>
>>17464786
Meant to make my own thread, my bad
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.