[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okcupid rut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Work a lot/study want to meet some people outside of work/school
>Start an Okcupid account because Tender seems kinda shady
>Single Moms, fat women, women with neon hair and tattoos etc.
>I have yet to see someone I'm even attracted to

Does this site suck or is it just my area? I'm not really enjoying it.
>>
plentyoffish is where I go to get laid. Sure you have to weed through a lot of the uglies and time bombs but there are some diamonds in the rough. Try there.

Tinder is trash. 100 swipes and then you got to wait 12 hours or else pay 9.99 a month. Fuck that.
>>
lets start with this, because a lot of people dont seem to realize it:
>there is no place where attractive well to do women are sitting around waiting for a guy like you to end their boredom.

there isn't. attractive women get approached in real life. they will often have profiles as well, but they get hit on even more there and theres a lot of 'competition'. the reason you see a plethora of uglies, fatties and single moms is because no one hits on them in real life. they need to go to a place where they have a giant sign pointing to them saying 'PLEASE HIT ON ME' cuz it simply doesn't happen (enough) in real life. even if you find a website crawling with hot chicks, its still not goign to be easy and you will only manage to get a very few to actually respond to you.

consider the following
>you are actually not interested in 90% of the girls you message even if they are reasonably attractive
>you simply message them because they are reasonably attractive and you are playing a numbers game.

the girl experiences the in verse of this. she is not interested in 90% of the men that message her. but because she has so many options she doesnt see the need to reply to them all.

>tinder seems kinda shady

in what way
>>
>>17463707
>Does this site suck or is it just my area?
It must be your area. Where I am there is a fairly representative range of women, although one thing I notice is that they tend to be left-wing and identify as 'queer' is some way. Plenty of QTs. This is in a city of about 800,000 people btw.
>>
>>17463707
I go on POF sometimes. its predominately single moms and fat women on POF, in my area at least. my problem is the fact that i will only get a reply after messaging about 20 women. the women on these sites get too many messages.
>>
Yeah OP, if you think online dating is easier or even really all that different than IRL dating.... you're deluding yourself.

I met my current GF on OKC. HS and college athlete, sorority president, hot, intelligent, fun... she was literally the first and only girl I messaged. We met that week for a drink; I wasn't really feeling it honestly so I cut it short early. She asked for a second date so I had her over to watch football with my roommates that weekend, we fucked, the rest is history.

She told me later she went on three dates with three different men that week.

The hot ones ALWAYS have options. Hell the hot ones are usually taken; you have to take them from other people typically.

Just. Like. in Real Life.

If anything, online dating is harder. So if you're not having success... You should try something different.
>>
Tinder has worked for me so far
>>
>>17463760
Not just OP's area. Mine is full of left wing fat lesbians and angry women with neon hair who want a guy they can cuck. Seriously haven't found a single normal person on that site.
>>
god i love being a faggot
>>
>>17463707
Most of the women on all dating sites suck. That number reduces a bit if you are willing to date uglies but not even all uglies are attractive in personality either.

For every 100-200 profiles I sift through, I find maybe one quality one.

Now my experience might be tainted because I live in SoCal which is extremely liberal and filled with weirdos of all sorts and I am traditional and conservative but this has been my experience with dating sites.

Just to keep the analysis fair, something like tattoos or a nose piercing is enough for me to move on. Colored hair is a big red flag for me too. Slutty pictures is another no go for me.
>>
>>17463749
This. Quality women are usually well adapted to real life and don't need these services.

Also, just fyi, avoid geek dating sites like the plague. I've never seen so many feminists, queers, and "gender fluid" people all in one place before. You are asking for it if you go on a geek dating site or app.
>>
>>17463770
>hot ones

Online just works that way. I've dated chicks I wouldn't consider hot that tell me they were dating other men the same week before they met me.

Too many thirsty faggots online to have a real arena where people can find other people they like properly. One of my friends who is a chick started an online profile on OkCupid and had over 100 messages in a day. She's not bad but I wouldn't call her hot.

Online is a cesspool OP. You're just chances are much much higher if you get good at social interaction and networking in real life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.