[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck do I meet women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Lil-Uzi-Vert-Hands-On-Face.jpg (53KB, 799x601px) Image search: [Google]
Lil-Uzi-Vert-Hands-On-Face.jpg
53KB, 799x601px
I am getting pretty old now. Late 20's and have not had a girlfriend. I am just not sure where to go to meet them. My hobbies are shitty and male dominated. My general interests are typically solitary interests that I pursue alone. I work in a place that has women in it but relationships are strictly forbidden at my job.

So basically the only time I meet women is at my job and I can't date them anyway.

I dislike going out to bars too. I don't understand bar culture or club culture.

People tell me "Don't go lookin for women, just let them come to you!"

That is bullshit advice, women don't chase average dudes. I am 26 and I have not met any woman that came up to me and started chatting me up. Ever.

Where do I go to meet women who are similar in age to me? I actually feel stunted because I have not experienced a long term relationship and probably won't get to experience one because I am 26 and women at around this age probably want kids and marriage in the next 4 years.

I am fucked boys.
>>
>People tell me "Don't go lookin for women, just let them come to you!"

that IS bullshit.

you should seriously consider services like okcupid, the majority of the signups are your age. that said, you sure your hobbies are as solitary and as male dominated as you think? Consider going to events and conventions centred around them. There you will have plenty to do if you cant find anyone to talk to, but also a much higher chance of meeting someone.

Dont shy away from talking to non-single girls and guys, especially if they share your interests. Chances are theyll have female friends with similar interests who might be single, and invite you to places and parties where you can be introduced.
>>
>>17463616
>I dislike going out to bars too. I don't understand bar culture or club culture.

Don't compare those two things.

If you're not willing to at least acclimatize to a bar environment, you got some pretentious shit going on with you.

Clubs are fast paced, can't hear fucking anything and you're probably gonna be moving a lot uncomfortably.

Also, probably a bad idea to go out with that idea in your head "I have to meet women tonight''. Comon. I regularly go to the bar, by myself. Sometime's I'll read. Sometimes I strike up random convo's with people. There is so much you can learn from talking to honest people that fit your vibe.

Fuck last night, some chick wouldn't leave me alone and gave me HER number.

Its whatever, don't expect shit, and be patient.
>>
>>17463646

I have been on okcupid for about 3 years now. No luck. I don't think it helps that I am a minority and okcupid is mostly white which is fine. Its just, a lot of white women probably don't prefer to DATE a minority guy. Thats just my speculation though. It probably doesn't matter at all and all the dudes on okcupid are probably all in the same boat of few responses.
>>
>>17463669

this. going to bars regularly will also help you relax and increase your skill in talking to strangers. observing also helps. look at how the girls you like behave: when do they show up, with who, what do they do and when do they leave. you might be able to find a helpful pattern.
>>
>>17463616

>i am fucked boys

so here is your issue you came here claiming you wanted advice, already insisted that theres no ways to get women, and you refuse to be open minded. you already decided you are fucked.

so why give advice if we know you wont take it?
>>
>>17463616
>I am 26 and women at around this age probably want kids and marriage in the next 4 years.
Do you not want kids and marriage in that timeframe? And anyway, at 26 you can date girls right down to the age of 18 without it being weird. You have a career so you have an advantage over younger guys.
>>
>>17463814

I don't want kids in that time frame because I have yet to experience life normally yet. Some of these women have been having relationships since they were 16. If I do meet a girl, I feel almost pressured that I would have to marry her and have kids in the next 4 years before I turn 30 or some shit.
>>
>>17463962
>I have yet to experience life normally yet

I think you're kinda screwed at this point if you're still aiming for the normal life, that leeway you have in your 20s disappears soon after.
>>
>>17463973

So you mean I won't get to experience a relationship normally?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.