[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good dating advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: ZP0km57.jpg (205KB, 1080x1079px) Image search: [Google]
ZP0km57.jpg
205KB, 1080x1079px
I want hear your guys dating tips that you think are great and you have actually used. I don't want some bull shit advice, just good and proven dating tips.
>>
Rape has a 100% success rate of getting laid
>>
Just be yourself.

Now you'll probably be upset hearing that, but it means don't act out of character. I've seen guy friends behave completely differently when around girls, compared to when it's just us guys. You need to be comfortable with them just like you are with people you don't want to have sex with.

Different things work for different people. I'm not super aggressive towards girls like one of my friends is. If I try to emulate him I found it hurts me more than it helps. You have to find your own way, and the only way to do that is just trying again and again.
>>
>>17463482
>just b urself
Fuck you and your stupid meme you cuck
>>
Being yourself is only way guy, pretending to be someone else won't get different. Idiot thinks tips and tricks will turn him into a stud.
>>
laugh it off when you embarrass yourself, and dont be afraid to do so.

take the first step in talking to a girl. if you have no prior experience then start with the less attractive girls who arent constantly surrounded by a gaggle of her friends.

be polite, and try to ask questions and listen rather than talk about yourself. remember the answers and use them in later conversations.

keep eye-contact when talking, smile a lot.

don't flirt by touching a girl, unless you know her well. keep your hands away, even when she's getting a little touchy feely herself.

compliment her a lot, but focus on her intellect and sense of humour. girls get complimented on their looks all the fucking time. they will remember the guy who pays attention to her personality.
>>
File: image.png (13KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13KB, 168x200px
>>
>>17463457

the problem here is that you assume that girls are robots all running the same program. they are not. there are general guidelines that wokr, but you've heard them a thousand times already, youve seen them in every show, every movie, every conversation and used them in every interaction.

>>17463482
>>17463487

>meme

its not a meme. dating means being in a mutually affectionate relationship. but its only real affection if they like you for hwo you are.

the idea isnt that being yourself will make people like you. it means that when someone DOES like you they actually do like you, not the facade you put on.

the problem here is you are insisting there must be a proven algorithm that improves success rate. there is: being attractive and being cool. if you arent either of those start to fix yourself instead of looking into manipulation.
>>
>>17463498
Thank you for the advice
>>
>>17463507
>like you for who you are

This is a myth. Posting this lie on the Internet for the world to see is morally irresponsible and you should be ashamed of yourself you piece of trash.

The only people who love you for who you are are your parents. Period. Everyone else at some level wants something from you- status, dominance money, power is the name of the game. This holds true for platonic friendships, professional relationships, and dating and sex. Women especially will never give a flying fuck about "who you truly are" or whatever Cosmo bullshit bored middle aged women tell themselves to feel superior to men.

Tl;dr Get the fuck out
>>
>>17463546

You sound like an angry virgin who rarely leaves his house. People have been getting into relationships for being themselves since the beginning of civilizations you idiot. Just because a worthless sack of crap like yourself hates himself so much he can't have the confidence to get a girl, doesn't mean OP has to. Fuck off with your negative crap you loser.
>>
>>17463563
>V-VIRGIN!!

You sound like a naive 19 year old Gender Studies moron.

>people have been dating happily ever after 4ever

People have been lying, cheating, marrying into money, manipulating for centuries too. People get old, they settle when they realize they can't do better when their looks start to fade- then lie and delude themselves they've "grown up" and that they've found "true love".
Do you honestly think the majority of couples you see are together because they were themselves, fell in love with no baggage, regrets, side lovers or whatever? You're fucking delusional and it's clear you're either underage IRL or just really really really naive.

That or you're a woman, in which case the only thing that registers with you is your feefees
>>
>>17463546
>t. Lonely
>>
>>17463577

>That or you're a woman, in which case the only thing that registers with you is your feefees

So not only are you a negative fuck who is very jaded but a sexist. What a dazzling combination. I bet girls love to be around asshole.
>>
>>17463589
>I bet women love to be around assholes.

Asshole here. Can confirm women cluck about misogynist sexist racist asshole boogeymen but suck our dicks all the time before they kiss their nice-guy "be yourself" types goodnight.
>>
>>17463457

Ive done ok and my approach has always been, not worry about it, keep meeting people, hang with women i click with, expect nothing, let nature take its course.

If you meet enough women and you arent ugly as christ, itll just come without any awkward social "this is a date" scenarios.

Ive hooked up with like 1/10 women i meet in social occasions this way.
>>
>>17463482
>>17463497

>her: hey so what's up
>me: (this is it anon told me to be myself) nothing just the usual i do
>her: err i mean what're you doing recently
>me: nothing im just playing a lot of eroge games you know hentai, the one with naked anime and tentacles plus im planning to buy an onahole, kinda like fleshlight, so i can masturbate more comfortably. And hey have you saw the new hunter x hunter episode? it was so fucking cool when gon did rasengan
>>
>>17463591

Maybe sluts and whores but good natured women like myself have nice caring boyfriends who aren't any of the crap you mentioned. You seriously need help.

>>17463608

No guy would every say anything so disgusting.
>>
File: Monica Lewinsky.jpg (118KB, 490x515px) Image search: [Google]
Monica Lewinsky.jpg
118KB, 490x515px
1_Always. mind. your. hygiene.

2_If you are taking a girl out on a date for the first time, avoid cinemas or other places where you have to be quiet or romantic places, choose laid back places where you both can chill and talk.

3_Try to let the girl do more talking than you, but lead the conversation yourself. Ask open ended questions instead of yes or no questions, like, instead of asking "do you like movies?" try "what are your favorite movies?(she answers), oh really, why? I've never seen those, i'm more into ___ myself" then go on from there.

4_Do not worry if you run out of things to talk about, there is nothing wrong with a bit of silence, you can even use it to your advantage, getting closer to her or going in for a kiss if you have been having a good time and she seems to be enjoying herself, smiling, etc.

5_Do not overanalyze everything, do not have expectations that she will kiss or have sex with you. Take her out, focus on having a good time, relaxing, get to know each other and as the mood gets better you progressively make small advances: Sit closer to her, touch her arm, touch her hair, put your arm around her, and then, when you think it's appropriate, go in for the kiss, if she accepts, perfect, you did it, if she refuses, you just shrug it off and keep doing your thing, which leads to my next point.

6_There's nothing wrong with rejection, attractive and confident guys are getting rejected all the time and they don't give a fuck, because they know they want the girl but don't need her, remember this, you want but you don't need.
She will know that you are not afraid of going for what you want and will respect you, unlike guys who sit there, with no courage or doing something so simple as trying to kiss a girl. Rejection is only awkward to her if YOU make it awkward, if you think it's nothing, then it's nothing, and in fact, it's nothing.

Hope it helps, this is my personal way of handling the dating game and so far i have had great success.
>>
>>17463628
that is who i am anon told me to be myself
i spend fuckloads of my time jerking off to disgusting shit, watch anime, play games, hang out with friends and talk about tits and nasty shit.
>>
>>17463641
i remember someone from here said that i should go to cinema for the first date so then afterwards we both have something in common to talk about and branch out from there

idk what's real anymore
>>
>>17463457
There are too many potential partners in the world to get hung up on one for too long.

Don't play games if you don't want want to play games, and for the love of God don't let anyone step all over you, even if it's for the sake of someone you really enjoy.

I didn't get a good girl until I got fed up with being a "cuck" as you guys would say and started being more assertive with what I was looking for and stopped taking any form of shit.
>>
>>17463641
Damn good advice thanks man
>>
>>17463608
i see a lot of kinky fat undereducated pierced chicks with purple hair in your future. if this is the type of girl you like, you are on a good way already.
>>
>>17463641
everything you say abut kissing sounds really awful.

There is no need to kiss someone on one of the first dates. it's better to not hurry it. First of all you need to build trust, then the kissing and sex will come along.

With my GF I was sleeping at her place, before I gave her the first kiss. She trusted me and I didnt abuse her trust, sex and kissing came basically effortless afterwards. When it was a close moment I just whispered in her ear: "May I kiss you?"
>>
File: pear body.jpg (64KB, 690x1035px) Image search: [Google]
pear body.jpg
64KB, 690x1035px
>>17463648
That's terrible advice.

Do as i say and avoid cinemas on the first date. You don't need to go to a cinema first to have things to talk about, this is ridiculous.
And the first date shouldn't last too long anyway, if it goes bad you want to get out as soon as possible, if it goes well you should leave her wanting more and set up another date.

>>17463654
You're welcome.

I haven't been to many dates to tell you the truth, 4 or 5 this year, two with girls i met on Tinder, but i've been successful in all of them.
Only two of them i didn't see again and didn't have sex with because *I* didn't want to, one was vapid and i dislike vapid, uninteresting bitches, she also had shitty teeth, the other was fatter and less attractive in person than she was in her tinder profile, fucking deceiving camera angles man, i tell you what, pictures can deceive A LOT. A girl can look a solid 8/10 in pictures and be an actual 5/10.

Do not have high expectations of girls you saw through pictures.
>>
>>17463685

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tip number 7, OP.
Ignore this post if you want to be successful in the dating game.
>>
>>17463628
BAHAHAHAH

Post pics or there is a 95% chance you're a chunkler
>>
I've probably proven nothing I do works.
So just about everything besides PUA stuff and marriage
ymmv
>>
>>17463708
disclaimer I've been engaged more times than I can count
>>
>>17463546
Gonna agree with the other guys, you sound like a bitter person and I truly feel bad for you
>>
>>17463652
>There are too many potential partners in the world to get hung up on one for too long.

here is just a quick sumup of what kind of girl you should let go, in regards to long term dating. E.g. Online dating, applyable to offline dating aswell:

> Dont write to a person, that you think you cant feel attraction to visibly. That would be leading them on
> Dont meet up with a person, that doesnt keep the conversation going. if no back and forth of messages can be established and there are long unexplainable breaks, she is not taking you serious
> after the first date: Dont go for a second one, if you feel there is no common ground or if you have found that she is a mismatch in regards to chemistry. But if you cant answer these questions yet, try for a second one, but decide this soon after the first date and make it clear, if you want another date.
> later on in dating: moral and ethics aswell as goals are not working out together.
>>
>>17463714
Enjoy your beta fantasy land while I become powerful in reality and Fuck your Wife
>>
>>17463698
I laughed too

>may i kiss you?
>>
>>17463546

out of the two of us im the only one who seems to have a healthy dating and sex life. i get it by being myself.

wheras you are looking for cheat codes on a okinawan boi pucci rating pictograph forum.

at what point will you realize that maybe the reason you can't get a date is that you insist its impossible to actually just like the person?
>>
>>17463608

okay, just pretend to be someone else for thirty years straight.
>>
>>17463723
Uh huh
>>
>>17463739
Post a boipucci for me to rate
>>
>>17463727
worked for me, so I dont care about laughing
>>
Even though he might have phrased it in a way that makes him sound like a bitter loser, this guy >>17463546 is NOT wrong.

The world doesn't care for who you are, it cares for what you have to offer, and this is a fact in the romantic and professional life.
Everyone wants/needs something, it can be money, good sex, a person to connect on emotional level, a romantic relationship, a loopy, spicy relationship, or just someone to discuss botany. The fact is that everyone wants something, people don't love other people for "who they are", they love because others have something to offer that satisfies them and fulfills their desires, needs or expectations.

You might be a cool, funny, educated and overall nice guy, but an attractive woman has a lot of cool, funny, educated and nice guys all over her, what do you have on the table that these other guys do not? Whoever she chooses, be you or someone else, she saw something that caters to her needs, demands and expectations, something that the others do not have.
And the higher the quality of the woman, more and more you'll have to stand out from the rest.

If you ask your girlfriend why she likes you and she says "uhhh, because you are you" or gives some dumb answer without pointing out the personality traits and qualities that you have that make you desirable to her, she's either a dumb bitch with no personality or she has low standards because she knows she can't hook something better.

Everyone has standards, and there is nothing wrong with that. This is absolutely healthy and inherent to our nature.
>>
>>17463608
at least hide your power level
and this bee urself bs isnt true

what if you're an introvert or a quiet person with no interesting normie hobbies
girls will only find those traits as effeminate.
try to be a better you, alpha the fuck up, if you're not just try and pretend to be, keep lying to yourself that you're a charming motherfucker
>>
>>17463782
"Be yourself" is about being genuine and not letting your fear of ostracization cripple your social interactions.
>>
>>17463685
Hahhaahahhaahha
What a faggot
>>
>>17463685
May i post this on cringe thread?
>>
>>17463457
Have fun,laugh and enjoy yourself
>>
>>17463685
Kek
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.