[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be in love with 2 people at a time? One is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (5KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 384x384px
Is it possible to be in love with 2 people at a time?
One is my partner, father of my son, not the kind of person I ever thought I'd end up with but love the comfort of our relationship.
The other is a close friend, who is everything my partner is not, and I love being in his company.
I have always been so against cheating, but I suddenly think I understand why some people do it now. But I don't want to be that person. Or hurt my partner, or throw my life away for something I don't know will pan out. Am I a horrible person? For wanting to be happy?
>>
You're probably not horrible.

I would say that the old adage of the grass is greenest where you water it is true. Especially in this case where you have a child involved.

If you didn't have a kid then it might have been something you could have explored with your close friend after breaking things off with your current partner but I would say now that would be the wrong decision.

Long term relationships are extremely hard, especially when people get comfortable and someone new and exciting is around.
>>
Nah, you're a women, it's normal. Don't hate yourself for what you are. You like your husband cause he provides for you in a way, but he's kind of a beta male when you friend is probably more alpha, thus why you start contemplating cheating.
>>
>>17462819
Definitely the other way, my partner is such an alpha male, and it turns me off. He makes great money so makes my life easy and is (generally) a good guy but can be a wanker and just such a classic male. He doesn't have much to say to me so I guess I get lonely being home with the kid all the time.
Other guy is reserved but easy to talk to and get along with. Literally everybody who meets him loves him. But he seems to take extra interest in myself which doesn't help. I feel like I'm in high school and the 'cool popular' guy actually likes me. Ick. Why do I have to be an adult
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.