[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are there no one of these? Say it folks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 26

File: get it off your chest.jpg (19KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
get it off your chest.jpg
19KB, 500x440px
How are there no one of these?

Say it folks.
>>
I got it off my chest once and threw up copious amounts of phlegm, fuck you!
>>
I'm really afraid to move on with my business idea

I have the money to start it up
I hate my current job
I have friends and family members that are certified accountants and business professionals with resources, advice, and experience

But I'm really afraid of failing

I'm still really young, but failing so early in life with something so big, I don't know how I would recover from that
>>
>>17462713
You're right to be extremely cautious.
90% of small businesses fail.

What do you offer that shit like Walmart or Starbucks can't?
That's the bottom line
>>
You were an idiot and you could have gotten all of us killed. It's your fault if they came after us with knives. I have no remorse for having run away. Why did you have to go push them around?

You still got away pretty well, with just a cut to your hand.
>>
>>17462728
>It's your fault if they came after us with knives.
Where the fuck you live?

Mexico?
>>
>>17462735

Not even, first world country in the middle of Europe. Things are starting to get bad around here.
>>
>>17462738
Never thought Brexit would be so bad.
>>
>>17462738
>Things are starting to get bad around here.
No kiddin.
Germany?

Fuck, you people.
Carry a bat. My dad used to have half a pool cue by the door.
If I were Euro I'd have something similar.
>>
>>17462720
Truth be told,I think it's pretty unique and I've sold a few hundred already at different conventions, as well as network with some big names in the industry that I'm thinking about getting into

It's just really scary anon

I'm willing to give it my all, but with such a high failure rate, I'm very apprehensive and I lie awake at night just thinking about it

Success would mean living life on my own terms, and failure would mean moving back in with my folks across the country and getting a job that I would hate with my psych degree [spoiler]I fell for the meme [/spoiler]
>>
>>17462750
Haha, you speak like me. You got the same idioms.

What are you selling? I'd like to help, if I can.
>>
I saw a picture of her today. I wasn't expecting to. I go out of my way to try to avoid seeing anything about her. And yet... It still happens. It still happens. I nearly had another panic attack due to it, but I've been through enough of those that I am capable of doing rudimentary damage control. Counting things seems to help. I counted the coins that I brought back from Britain. There's a reason that I didn't use those before I left.

I had a dream about her five days ago, and another five before that. I haven't gone a month without one. At least not since I started recording the dates of them. They're the worst dreams and the best dreams. They're dreams where I'm happy. I haven't been happy since she left. I'm not sure I will.

I was beginning to convince myself that I wasn't still attracted to her at all. Turns out I am. Not that that's all that surprising. I did say, when we were together, that she was objectively beautiful, and the most beautiful person I had ever seen.

I know what I need to do. I need to leave facebook, to prevent things like this from happening. I can't do that until I finish my dissertation, though. I need therapy. But I can't do that until I get a job and an apartment near it. Soon, hopefully. I've gone a year and a quarter so far. What's a few more months? I can only hope it will help.
>>
I fucked up a year ago with a woman I could love until I die.
Now she's gone.
And every day I refuse to acknowledge her.
Just like now.
I don't care.
Who is she?
No one.

I don't care (I care a lot).
Who is she (everyone).

Yep, done.
The worst bit, if I care, is that I live on her block now. I didn't want this. She has surely moved out, she said she would.
But I have to walk past the place where I fucked up.

I don't care though, haha. It was a year ago. I don't care, of course.
>>
It feels like I'm going nowhere. Stuck here because of my should haves. Much ado about nothing..
>>
>>17462755
I'm glad that I could get a chuckle out of you, but so far the idea and all of my work tied to it is private.

Also while I do appreciate the help, it's an endeavor that I feel must walk alone, only for the simple notion that should it fail, I wouldn't bring anyone down with me.

On top of that, it's a product that I can and have been manufacturing/selling myself to the tune of $15k extra per year only working part time,so working relatively alone would be manageable to a degree
>>
I want to get in a car crash, I want to get jumped and beat up with bruises and everything

I want the outside to reflect the inside, and I just want someone to fucking give a shit about me. I know it's naive and immature and stupid, but everyday I hope I get hit by a red light runner, or I have a urge to go into a bad neighborhood and hope trouble finds me
I'm so fucking alone, I wasn't like this a few months ago, I was a completely different person, I was happy, but now I'm broken, that person from a few months ago is dead
>>
>>17462747
>>17462749

Story goes like this:

>walking around with two friends late night
>hear a guy calling us out from behind
>asking if we have some weed and from where we are from
>act not interested
>guy tells us it is his hood
>he's visibly drunk, maybe we can talk our way out of it, or buy a joint and he'll go
>suddenly on of my friends pushs him quite hard, telling him to fuck off
>wtfman.jpeg
>guy start running away, friend runs after him a few meters
>hear the guy screaming something
>we continue to walk, but definitely will leave the place for now
>hear voices behind us
>we continue to walk, ignoring the insults (bitch you're going away etc)
>start to go back to the car
>they come nearer
>we look behind us and see they are only a 15-20 meters away
>same fucking retard friends tell us to hold his things and starts running towards them
>guys have kitchen knives and butterfly knives
>nope.jpeg
>tell our friend to leave it while already starting to take measures to escape
>me and other friend start running
>hear our other friend scream
>I run for my dear life, hoping no one has a gun and will shoot us like some wild hare
>reach the car with other friend, no sign of third friend
>friend had already started to call the cops while running
>They are there in less than three minutes, we tell them where it happened exactly
>still no news from friend
>after a while get a call from police officer that our friend is in an ambulance with a cut to his hand and some injury to the knee

I am pissed at him because he acted like a retard. And the friend who got the car with me now feels guilty and like a coward for running away, even if I don't stop telling him that he did the most sensible thing in our situation, this isn't a superhero flick. We got away pretty well.
>>
I broke up with my gf two days ago due to her planning a trip to her abusive ex boyfriends place in Seattle at the beginning of September for his birthday.
I was extremely sad at first, but talked to a lot of friends about her and learned that see had a wayyyyy different past than what she had told me and led me to believe...
I'm glad I broke up with her
>>
I have completely given up on the prospect of me achieving fulfillment through being social, romance, or anything in that vein. I just want to keep the friends I have and not acquire more in any shape or form. I'm tired of being used. I'm tired of having to satisfy petty desires. I'm tired of having to "talk shit" in order to earn respect.
>>
I saw you look at me again the other day, and my heart was leaping. I know you haven't replied to my emails again, so I didn't send any more. As soon as I meet your eyes, I'm completely taken with you. I miss you madly. I lover you. I need you. You're the only one that makes me happy. We're in paradise. If you feel it too, please be with me
>>
>>17462771
Haha

It's not funny?
>>
>>17462821
No. You're right.
It is funny.
I am the fuck up.
Let me tell you the exact moment where I went wrong. Where it is funny.

We went on a date. We had a lunch.
She says she has a dog that needs walking.
We go to her fucking apartment.
We get the dog.
We go walking.

We talk in the park.

We come back to her apartment.
Her fucking neighbour sits on his balcony, shirtless, plucking his guitar. He asks about her.

I'm sitting there. Shy as hell. I want to kiss her. I want to do some motion that says goodbye, as a couple ,yeah.

But I can't. They're watching us.

And the biggest thing. The thing I will hate until I die.
She says "Should I walk you to the metro?"
I say "No" because I'm embarrassed and shy, because of the shirtless faggot in the window a dozen metres away.

There is so many things wrong with what I did.

She was special. You don't understand it. She was like me.
How many women do you meet are absurdists? How many think like you do?

Never met one like her. It'll be years before I do again and it failed because I was shy. Fuck me. Fuck me forever.

If you give me a time machine, that's a top 3 moment of my life to fix.
>>
>>17462837
I'm not sure where the dog went

We could walk to the metro though if you like..
>>
I gave one of my company's managers my number.

Somehow we ended up talking about a remote-controlled vibrator
>>
I don't even need a girlfriend right now. I can manage and push myself without that kind of affection. But please stop breaking eye contact immediately, with that look of disgust and attempting to not speak to me. I don't care if you think I'm ugly, a psycho, some beta bitch boy or anything. It doesn't bother me. But the lack of common courtesy...the disrespect for no reason and the avoidance to interact with me, in any way, is killing me. If I'm that repulsive then tell me that to my face or walk away. But staying just far away enough to not have to even acknowledge my existence actually fucking makes me annoyed.

You don't have to be my friend. I'm not trying to date you. I'm not trying to fuck or hurt you in any way. Stop treating me like a fucking repulsive monster for no reason.

I can't take it. This isn't even about one person. It's my mates girls, the chick working the cash register, the lady answering the phone for a cell service, the lady driving next to me. It's any chick that is even mildly attractive. Fuck women. Fucking snobs. Yeah, I'm fucking ugly, I get it. Thanks for Fucking reminding me every god damn time I have any kind of interaction with you cunts.
>>
File: dragon-ball-piccolo.jpg (348KB, 1433x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-piccolo.jpg
348KB, 1433x1080px
finally i have my own place to live alone in a city that is way better than the shitty one where i used to live

everything is so peaceful and im sure i'll make new friends as soon as school starts

what? school starts on friday? what the hell am i supposed to do for 4 days in this city that i barely know until schol starts?

shit i should have brought more of my stuff with me, i hope i can find a place where nerds hang out, actually how the hell am i going to make friends, i forgot how i got my old friends
>>
I'm going to be doing something soon. No, you won't be invited. You won't know when it's happening, but you'd probably know what it is if you read this. That is all.
>>
>>17462926
Non specific. No we don't know "what it is"
>>
Why the fuck can't I leave stuff alone?

She said she didn't want to accidentally lead me on but I wasn't even interested.

Now I like her a lot.

It's not like I can ask if she's changed her mind, its not like I can suddenly become what she wants.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!
>>
>>17462977
well you changed your mind, you never know, maybe she did too

just ask, what's the worst that can happen? she'll say no and you might feel a little worse than you do now.
>>
>>17463023
yeah, but I'm a fucking sperg dude that falls for anyone that gives me the slightest attention.
>>
>>17463025
so? this could be a case of you falling for her just because she gave you attention. it could be something entirely different. you'll never know if you don't try. don't you want to know?
>>
ok. so recently and now it seems as though i cant remember a time where i was different, even though i have changed, but i have been feeling so so so pummeled by people around me. people i dont even know, ALL the time. in a way that i just feel as though im constantly being watched and my every move and every blink and look is being judged. i hate it and i absolutely hate it. i feel as though i cannot be myself like i can when i am by myself. it drives me so mad to the point where it is seriously affecting me and my happiness. all day i sit inside because of how i feel when i am around other people, and strangers. luckily its not as bad around my close family, but it still lies in the back of my head, as though i have to be a certain type of way around them. i just want to relax and be mysekf. its come to the point where id rather be an asshole to you and push you away so i can give myself space to look fucking weird but not be judged. i dont give a shit how i look to you so quit looking at me. it drives me insane. i Honestly wish i could just be myself around other people, however that is anyway. its like i feel as though there supposed to be a certain way to react to people or a certain way to do everything, the little things bother me and it fucking blows. why cant i just be like everyone else and not so conscious about everything and every small little step that i am taking, i just want to be happy
>>
why am i such an asshole
>>
>>17463042
Simply thinking you are an asshole is one step towards not being a total asshole. Some assholes never think they are assholes and are more assholish as a result.
>>
>>17463042
everybody's an asshole sometimes. so am I. I doubt you're an asshole all the time. the people who are assholes all the time don't identify as such, they think they're great and everybody else is the asshole.
>>
things dont feel as real as they used to
>>
No matter how hard I try, I just can't stop fucking up.
>>
i havent had a friend in awhile.
>>
I hate the way i feel judged, i need to learn to relax
>>
i don't understand why i'm here or how i let myself get to be so useless and friendless. i have no job no money do nothing all day. i have two friends total who barely talk to me because i have no social skills. i have a girlfriend but that has gone to shit and will end soon and i know i will never find anyone. who the fuck wants someone who cant have a fucking conversation is like a 4/10 with no money. and i'm not "he doesn't have much and isn't good at expressing emotions but hes really super sweet" i'm a fucking heartless asshole who rarely feels empathy.my life is either barren emptiness or boiling rage. i hate people. tiny little things will set me off. i want to scream and yell and break shit but im too fucking anxious and quiet to do anything so i just fucking push it down. i have no pros but a whole list of cons.

Every morning i regret waking up.

I just want to curl up and fade away or go out bloody and violent. im not sure if i give a shit how anymore.
>>
>Was part of a fun community for nearly 5 years.
>Chatted with some people who shared a lot of similar interests to mine.
>Community was dedicated to generally western animation and fan-made tournaments between various villains.
>Was a big fan of Disney vs. Non-Disney Villains.
>All seemed well.
>Until one member became a pretentious whiny little shit for too long.
>Fortunately he was banned.
>Two more members got the boot.
>I was scared, but reassured that I was not within the mods' radar.
>Continued being myself.
>2016 rolled in.
>PC mod pulled a nerve-wrenching prank that came at a god awful time.
>Prank was relating to copyright and the fair use controversy. It was not funny.
>I had to deal with shitloads of scaremongering due to shit laws like SOPA, as well as YouTube's bullshit copyright system for over 5 years.
>Grew distrustful of him.
>More and more respectable mods left. Now there were like, only three, last time I was on the forum.
>One fucking day, some Poohphile had the fucking nerve to attack the LGBT community for condemning the idea of Elsa having a same-sex love interest.
>PC mod got triggered and locked down the forum.
>I lambasted the homophobic Poohphile I've just established.
>PC mod raises my warning to 99%.
>No way I'm gonna deal with a warning that high.
>So I said goodbye to that forum, shut my account down, and never came back.
>Severed some ties I had with the community to ensure I can move on.

Sometimes, even an adult has to make the toughest of choices.
>>
I've always stayed the fuck away from guys in relationships. But I can't help it but wonder if he feels the same when he looks at me. I can almost say he does. But I might be terribly wrong. He's been with that girl for a while... I'm just a nobody. Fuck he's messing with my head so much.
>>
I went a full 26 years without ever doing something sincerely fucked up, deceptful, or dishonest to a friend. Now I've done it and I'm crippled with guilt and self-disgust. I can't even be a part of said friend's life anymore and I'm not sure if he knows or not but I just don't want to look at him ever again. It's been a year but I still hate myself every day. I want to turn this into something constructive or just move on so it's background noise I barely notice but my bitch ass can't stop being haunted and anxious over this.
>>
>>17463088
i know your biology is telling you, "he's been approved! that means he's a catch!" but don't do
it

i swear bitch, i will fuck you up
>>
>>17462699
Im really scared because breaking up one day feels enevitable. Theres no way you can try for so long to stick it out with me. We both know i have problems and the distance is so great. I cant think about that or stop this because of how much i need you around. I do not actually know how i wont die when you break up with me. I feel so much ill just drop dead. Itll really destroy me.
But at the moment ill keep trying to be the best person i can be for your sake and mine.
>>
>>17463042
you are not an asshole m8, you just acted like an asshole at that particular moment in time you have in mind.
You're already in the "not an asshole" territory by simply admitting you did wrong, now go fix what you fucked up if it's worth it.
>>
i think before too long we are going to stop loving another.
and once upon a time, the thought of not having you in my life broke my heart.
now i am not too sure i would care.
>>
Stop assuming everything's going to end. True love doesn't die. I've stood beside him, even as exes were persistent enough to try to stop him being with someone he loved, even if they weren't particularly interested themselves. He probably can't fucking stand me anymore, but I adore him endlessly. True love never dies
>>
>>17463059
Me too man
>>
I never felt someone had any interest in my persona, I am just used since I have finances and then dropped. I'm not even a female.
>>
One of my ex coworkers keeps posting almost identical selfies with quotes and hashtags about strength, and being unbroken, and rising above the hurt, and beauty, and shit like that. Kind of want to call this bitch out on her narcissism, can't bring myself to do it because I'm suspicious that her ego is actually really fragile and she's overcompensating.

Calm down, girl, you're a single mother of two working barely above poverty level with an average face, an often shitty attitude, and no apparent plans to make things better for your family. You ain't that great.

I think I'd be less annoyed if there was actually some variety in the selfies.
>>
I'm so scared I'm just a placeholder. Will you let me go when something better comes along? Someone more attractive? Someone more emotionally stable? I still see you look at her. What if she changed her mind? Where would I be? You're so distant now. I miss you. I wonder if you miss me too, or if someone else is keeping you busy. Please just don't make promises you can't keep. I'm so scared. I don't want to remember you as a liar.
>>
Im starting a new job in a few weeks after a 3 year break. Its food service which i never have worked in before and while i aced my interview and was hired on the spot im severly intimidated. I chose this job to challenge myself and to try somethong a bit different since all i knew was clothing retail. I feel i have great work ethic and learn quickly but im still nervous. I made myself flash cards of the menu items to help. I just have this cloud hanging over me that i will royally fuck up
>>
I really dislike my long term ex. He has a new life, which I'm pleased about. So long as he stays out of mine
>>
>>17463372
Can't relate on having an ex, but I know what you mean about being pleased for someone as long as they don't try to get involved with you.
>>
I'm feeling so bad because my boyfriend forgot about me and he didn't want to see me twice for the past two days. My personality is avoidant so the rejection is killing me. He's barely talking to me now and I miss him so much. He missed me a lot too when we didn't see each other for a month but that infatuation phase after seeing me back has ended after merely a week already. I have felt this crap so many times that I'm going insane. I can't just message him or call him because he doesn't like doing that. So here I am stuck with a boyfriend I have no contact with, he doesn't want to speak to me nor see me. This is so hurtful I can't do anything else with my time. I am feeling sick to my stomach.

The only solution is to break up but I know I'll be suffering for months like the previous times I lost guys. I feel a huge disconnect. We aren't close to being soulmates. He talks about marriage all the time but we do not make up a team at all. It's like he has two sides: this self-centered, distant personality and the caring nice boyfriend one he tries to be from time to time. It fails every time and we don't talk about it. I don't really know who he is and he literally called me a stranger after two years of dating. I love him very much. I would love to stay with him as long as possible because we are each other's firsts and he has made me a happier person in the long run, but I've also felt crushingly alone with him and I feel like I deserve better.
>>
I'm considering going on disability for my many medical/mental issues, but the problem is I actually like to work. I feel like I'll be bored out of my mind without a job to do. But at the same time, I'm really worried that I'll be fired from whatever job I get due to inconsistent performance, because aside from all the symptoms of my disorders that pop up despite the meds, I also have to deal with side effects from the medications.

I have dreams. I probably won't be able to make them happen.
>>
I am afaird to make a jump on a music career or just give it up. On one hand I would love to make music, it is my edeam, but at the same time I know I am doing great at my full time trade.
>>
I wish the Holodeck was real so I can fuck my waifu.

Real women have too many strings attached to give me time of day.
>>
I love going shopping with my mum, but i hate that my dad always wants to come with us. I hate it because then we would have to be rushing cos he might start to get mad or impatient. ffs, why even come in the first place then???
>>
You can't insult me on the grounds that you don't know anything about me anymore. Nothing you did know is the same, but the only people who know that are people I personally interact with. Take a break and focus on yourself.
>>
I WISH A METEOR STRIKES RIGHT ABOVE ME KILLING ME AND WITH ME, MY SHITTY COLLEGE (its near my place) AND FINALLY ENDS IT ALL
>>
>>17463795
I support your wish only on the grounds that there are no survivors on earth save for a machine here and there for the aliens to laugh at.
>>
I used to feel so unsuccessful because I kind of was. Now I'm not and I still feel like a failure. Yesterday's meeting was one of the most eye-opening experiences because it proved I'm finally moving forward. Why is it less than 24 hours later and I feel like I'm a worthless failure?"
>>
i miss you, more than i thought i would
eventhough i was already accepting that wed never see each other again by the beginning of the year

those 2 days with you were really great
but the fact that you chose to end contact, delete my number this time, is not the right approach for you
and it's making me hurt even more, because i would be fine with keeping on texting
>>
ER,

Considering you left me, and then were serious enough about someone else not to meet with me...

You told me you were different, and I was a fool to ever believe you, as this was false, proven by the aforementioned. Stop lying to yourself, as you are actually quite typical.

I feel nothing, and I suppose that was inevitable, but I regret the choices I made, and all for you.

Jarrod Z.,

You were my best friend from my first day of rehab, when E truly left me, up until you died two weeks ago.

You helped me get over both her, and opiates. You were the brother I never knew, and I will always love you as such, J.

- RW
>>
Relationships with people are too stressful to maintain. Im just going to stick with the few people ive known my entire life. Ive become cynical, ive become selfish, but I need to improve myself, I cant work a min wage job smoking weed and playing video games all the way to the grave. Theres gotta be something more than this right here, and its definitely not behind a fucking desk either
>>
I really wanna sing and record it but I live in a fucking shared house and so I've naturally developed a massive complex about being heard. Back at university I used to live with musicians and I'd sing all the time, back in my parents house I don't really care so much / it's easier to get over the anxiety, but holy shit I just can't do it here. I really can't. I just really wish I could afford to live by myself.
>>
You suck, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17463923
Sing it and record anon, express yourself because it's what you need. If anyone asks then tell them exactly that.
>>
I want to buy a dildo but I don't know if it would be a good idea.
What if I become addicted
What if my parents find it? There's always the chance.
And what if it turns out not to be enough? I want a man to sodomize me, and the dildo would just provide a limited subset of the whole experience. What if after using the dildo for a while my lust for cock grows even bigger instead of diminishing?
I can't afford wasting time in going out and looking for cock, for starters I wouldn't even know where to look.
On the other hand I keep jerking off to the idea of getting fucked and riding a dildo can probably help me forget about it for a while.
Also dildos are expensive, aren't they?
>>
wow, no one gives me that wow factor but you

you make me feel amazing, you're amazing
>>
>>17463941
Don't you have any guys in your life?
>>
My friend wants to take their own life and has set a date on doing it, and there isn't anything I can do to stop it.

I feel so helpless.
>>
>>17463978
is it next year jan
>>
i cant talk to anyone about anything anymore because i know what they will say and it will just prolong my wanting to kill myself so what the point in talking. theyre all just lying to me for no reason anyway and ill just piss them off for not "following their advice" but who care anyway everyone feels like this its not special so whatever
>>
At the end of the day it feels like you're only attracted to me because I am the only woman who shows you any positive attention, and that I'm only attracted to you becauase I see you as a lonely and broken boy who needs saving. This isn't going to work out, is it?
>>
Anally penetrated myself today. Just felt like I was shitting over and over.
So I'm not gay!
Woohoo!
>>
>>17463980
No it's this week.

I really love him and wish I could rescue him, but nothing is getting through to him and it makes me feel like shit that I can't give him what he needs.
>>
There was a time in my life where I was completely clean. I was influenced by myself.

Then I met "friends" who sucked my soul from my body. For years and years because I was lonely.

It made me more sick in the head and I lost myself. I lost my personality.

But I found my old self after some isolation and old playlists and blogs. I wonder where I would be now without the internet. I'm getting better.

I remember who my friends were that, who I could be myself around without trying to impress. I miss them.
>>
>>17463788
Your thoughts are muddled. I may be insensitive at times, and you are overly concerned with keeping your experiences a secret.
>>
File: better than suffering.jpg (45KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
better than suffering.jpg
45KB, 540x429px
>>17462699
>making out with some girl at a party
>"Btw I have a boyfriend and hes gonna be here soon, so we should probably pick this up another time"

Jesus fucking christ I just need to stop hanging out with girls
>>
>>17463915
my nigga
>>
LDRs are lame i'm so hornnnnyyyyy ufffuucckkkk
>>
>>17464107
Don't be in one then.
>>
I had orientation at the university I'm going to today and had to run around everywhere. I have severe social anxiety/agoraphobia and low self esteem. At first it was fine, but right around lunch time I had a panic attack. I have a really big fear of being ostracized. Its been 5 years since high school for me (NEET), and I've been inside for most of those years. Being around all these normalfags is honestly extremely intimidating. I know I'll never be as social or good looking as them, and I felt like I'll never fit in and have friends. Depersonalization starting to kick in and everything as I was sitting there eating lunch with my mom.

However, I remembered to employ a few techniques that my therapist taught me. My favorite one is where I blurt out in my head exactly what I'm afraid of, give it a percentage of likely it will happen; then I think exactly the opposite, what would make me the happiest, and is just as outrageous as my fear. Then I actually think of what will probably happen. It works wonders and I felt pretty excited the rest of the day. I have to commute in a big F-150 truck for an hour and it makes me nervous driving and parking it, and I'm sure I'm going to be anxious at school. I'm extremely happy to finally be rid of my NEET life, but I'm a bit cautious as I know I'm probably going to feel terrible in the coming days.
>>
>>17462790
WHAT IS HUMANITY! >:(
>>
>>17464129
i love my boyfriend though and have no impulse to cheat on him
i want to fuck him so bad but he moved across the country
>>
I am a 23 year old kissless virgin. I feel nothing, but regret, that I wasted the best years of my life, that I will never be able to catch up, that I will never be able to trust somebody and that no girl will ever like me. I am antisocial and I look like shit. I am the lowest form of life among humans.
>>
>>17464218
you are just over reacting you are noit that old and guess what? even antisoial people have places where they like to gather they are called anime conventions or just comic stores

where i live we even have entire malls dedicated to it, you can just go there and meet other antisocial people

if you just stay with the normies you will always feel out of place no matter how much you change the way you look
>>
It sucks losing contact with close friends. I understand people get busy but fuck I'm bored.
I don't even know where to start with making new ones.
>>
I like to think I'm satisfied with my life, but lately I can't help but feel like I've made some bad calls. I'm taking care of them seemingly one at a time, but it's really hard for me not to feel overwhelmed.

Yet at the same time I'm very much aware that my problems, while upsetting and seemingly endless amount to little when compared to other people I know. It makes me disgusted that I bitch and moan about all the shit I have to deal with, when in reality I live a life that most people would love to have.

I can't for the life of me imagine why it's taking me so long to get them all sorted, I could certainly name a few hindrances and hiccups. But ultimately I only have myself to blame for the way I feel. I know if I could just man up to that the pieces will kinda fall in place. But nothing changes, I either slump back into this hole that I seem so fond of, or something breaks my stride and with it whatever confidence in myself I might have.

I keep saying these things, and everyone tells me 'well you seem to have it figured out, so just put it into motion.' I fucking can't and I don't know why. I'm pretty sure I'm just scared of change, but I'm also scared of what will happen if things don't change. So I just exist, I feel like an idiot for being upset, and I don't feel like I deserve to be happy either. It's some kind of self paradox I've made for myself. Somethings gotta give.
>>
>>17464268
im on the same boat all of my friends and me had to move to different cities, we barely have any contact now i hope i can make new friends when school starts
>>
It's been such a long time since i was in love the last time... I just wanted to be free. I thought i had overcome this. And then it just came out of nowhere, these fucked up disgusting feelings. I have known him for years, why now? Why so suddenly? Like a maggot, lying asleep, growing and growing, until it bursts awake and reveal the hungry monster it has become. Love, infatuation, whatever it is, is a beast like no other. You know he'll never feel the same way about you. You know you are unlovable. No one so right for you can ever feel the same. Why would he? There's a million girls just like you, and a million more that he's more likely to fall for. You're nothing. And he's fucking magic.
The reason he hasn't spoken to you for days is because he knows. You never even hinted at it, but he sure as fuck knows. Somehow, he read between the lines, he doxxed or hacked you, he found your words on some dank old image board you thought was too obscure for anyone but you to know about.
You'll never be his, just get over it. Await the day when the beast has died of old age. It will come, and you'll feel free for a while.
>>
sometimes I like to be the random person thinking I've found my destiny
ill always be true to my heart
>>
File: 1393798210929.jpg (12KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
1393798210929.jpg
12KB, 249x213px
Every night when I go to sleep I get afraid I might die. My left arm starts hurting and the area around my heart feels tense. This has been going on since I was a kid (I'm 27 now).

I know it's just anxiety and I try to think logically about it, but it doesn't help. I'm afraid to go to sleep. Which makes me stay up late, fucking up my sleep pattern, making me sleep way too much when I finally decide to call it a night, which in turn makes me worry I'm fucking up my heart.

It's a vicious circle that never ends.
>>
Verbally abusive all my life, and yet you have the stupid idea that you have done nothing wrong and don't deserve hate. I was strong before you came along into being present in my life. I hate you, you selfish bitch, you tore apart our family and called my Dad a monster so much that he became one to me and treated me like a monster too. You never taught me anything and yet you yell at me for the things I haven't discovered on my own. You talk shit about people all the time, and put yourself up high as you're the queen of everything. You make me sick, and I hope you rot in hell, you worthless smelly smoking cunt. I have faked too long that I like having you as a mother. I cannot wait until you die. My whole life is a waiting game for your death, to be able to finally spit and piss on your grave and destroy whatever is left of you. I will inherit everything, you say. But I will not inherit the memories you gave me, as I will forget you were ever even a piece of this lovely world that you made cruel and dirty. I am not even mad that you waste my child support on cigarettes, because afterall, it cuts your life span in half and that's more time that I get to live a great life without you in it. I feel sorry for all of my siblings that you say are dead to you. You are scum, and your father would be ashamed of how you have treated me and our entire family. I hope he spits on you as you enter the firey gates of hell, where you are anally penetrated constantly by poisonous snakes that bite the inside of your asshole for eternity, simply because you are a fucking asshole and heartless bitch. Die already you fucking bitch. I will smile to myself at your funeral, but wait, who will pay for it? We may as well just throw you in with the rest of the people no one gives a true fuck about. Sincerely, your 'nice' son, who 'loves' you. It's all just a show, and wait until you see that I've been faking it just for the money.
>>
Is it worth pursuing and putting everything you have into a career that will potentially save your life, BUT will render you alone and poor for years and years?
>>
>>17464290
fortunately my friends are still local but they may as well be in another city with how little everyone talks to each other. I seem to be the only one trying to organise stuff and socalize but no one is interested.
evidently if the same effort I put in isn't reciprocated by others then I need new friends.
best of luck to you though man, shit isn't easy.
>>
Why does everyone always interrupt me while I'm speaking? Especially middle aged people. It shouldn't be anything but it's really starting to get to me.
>>
I have no money, barely any food or anything. I finally broke down and did it.

I'm going to an employment/temp agency tomorrow. I have a scheduled interview. I had a friend's gf cut my hair yesterday and I shaved my beard off with a straight razor today. There's that feeling of a 'fresh start' but the old me with his worries and anxiety is still kicking around inside.

I guess it's time to say goodbye to my NEET life. It was fun, it was hell but all things must come to an end. I'm scared but trying to exist as a NEET with no cash or food is scarier.
>>
>>17464494
it's because you're black
>>
>>17464500
I'm a white girl though.
>>
>>17464499

Good for you anon. Seriously, that's a good choice you're making.

Here is my advice to you, for you to be successful-

Work hard. What I mean by that is, whatever job you do, even if it's at McDonalds, or a grocery store, do the job the way it should be done. Don't see it as "shit, it's just McDonalds". No, don't do that. Do the job to the standard. Work hard, put forth CARE and dedication. Show integrity. Make the product how it's suppose to be, how you would want it to be served to you. Treat customers with care, smile, be friendly. Not only will this make you a great employee, it's qualities that you will take with you later in life. And even small simple things like that will help you later in life.
>>
>>17464494

I had this issue for a while. They're either rude/arrogant or you aren't loud/confident enough in your speaking or you're meandering constantly. Communicate concisely and at a good volume. Picture the top of your head like a steam pipe and bring your voice from your belly to that point.

Speech classes and debate helped me. People will still interrupt if they want so don't get to pissed about it.
>>
>>17464515
Thank you anon. Maybe I should take some speech classes as well.
>>
>>17464530

Do you live in the US?
>>
>>17464511

Thank you anon. It's just an empty feeling sitting around all day, even with hobbies, since I like being busy. I had one job for a bit in the past but couldn't stay once they relocated due to the drive. My boss and coworkers loved me since I was a workhorse, taking extra hours, never missing etc. This was over five years ago so I'm a bit nervous as to how I'll perform now in a workplace.

I will work hard, too. I like giving things my all and making sure I never feel like "well, I could have done that better". A perfectionist I guess. I just fell out of working after getting depressed and as much as I hate materialism I need the cash really bad right now. I need food and want to spoil my cat with some fish and catnip. I also want to show my parents and friends that I'm not a fuck up and I can support myself.

I've got all my clothes out and ready for tomorrow morning. I want this to work out.
>>
>>17464534
I'm in Canada.
>>
>>17464551

Good luck, anon. You're taking things in the right direction. Keep it up.

Also, I deal with anxiety as well. One thing my therapist told me that does help sometimes. Is literally tell yourself when dealing with anxiety, "I AM CALM" like, in your head. Say that to yourself. It's strange. But if you keep thinking "I AM calm" it tricks your brain. It's weird, but it does help sometimes. For me, I think "I am calm... I am sooo fucking calm right now.. God damn I'm so calm" and I usually try to imagine a cute girl saying it. It sounds dumb, but it honestly does help. Because you're refocusing your mind from being stressed to tricking yourself into calming down.
>>
>>17464551
I was in a similar situation to you and honestly for me personally, even after a few months of being a NEET you quickly realize it's not as amazing as you initially think. After kicking myself out of that rut, I've now held the same job down for 6 years and earning a good wage. Sure you may miss the free time when you work but the idea of going back to those days of doing nothing all day and living off barely any money brings you back to reality.

I believe in you anon, it will take you some time to get back in the swing of things but with the attitude you have that won't last long.
>>
>>17464562

Oh well, you're our hat so maybe you'll understand.

One thing you could try, is watch speeches by people who are motivating and clear. I'm not good at speaking, and had a interview the other week. I was watching the news before the interview, and Ivanka Trump (our presidential canidates daughter) was speaking. I was listening to her and noticed how clear and concise she was. I didn't even realize it at the time. But it helped me in the interview. I explained things slowly and it was a good interview. I think listening to her helped me speak clear.

It's worth to try
>>
>>17464570

That's a good tip. I'll keep that in mind tomorrow. I'm sure my anxiety will kick in at some point if not be running full steam all the way through the interview.

>>17464572

Thank you dude. Good to know I'm not entirely alone and congrats on keeping at it. I know I can't scale a mountain in a day but this could be the first step.
>>
how bullshit is this?
my friend has this girlfriend

>he's her only friend apparently
>she's depressed and does absolutely nothing to change her bad living situation even though we have all offered to help her and can even hook her up with a job
>always says no don't want handouts not worth it etc
>she constantly whines about being lonely and wants him to hang out with her all the time
>he can't because he has a job
>instead of being understanding she gets angry at him and acts all passive aggressive all the time
>cheats on my friend over 3 times
>claims she's lonely and thought they would stay and be her friend if she slept with them
>was planning on moving to another state with her ex
>claims to have mild autism

what do i tell him besides "she's full of shit"
>>
>>17464750

She's a nut. He should dump her
>>
My girlfriend cheated on me and I almost forgave her. I really believed she could be a decent human being who makes mistakes. But after I slept it off I decided that I couldn't tolerate anything like that. I couldn't go down the path of forgiveness, the pain would be too much. I feel free now, although she says she had regrets about doing it. I don't believe her, I don't want to talk to her. I feel like I need a new begining and this was the right thing to do. I'm not going to let the past influence my decisions in the future. Not everyone is trash and I'll try to trust other people, knowing that they could betray me. It could be worth it. But I'll always know that even the people you trust the most can let you down and hurt you. We are alone and need to be strong.
>>
File: kiRn5RR.gif (436KB, 340x192px) Image search: [Google]
kiRn5RR.gif
436KB, 340x192px
>>17464750

My younger brother's friend (a friend of mine too, basically) was in this same situation. It was his second GF and he didn't have a lot of experience with women so I think he was a bit clingy or desperate.

>his gf does nothing but mooch and sleep at his apt
>bitches about her depression, won't accept help and literally has jobs fall in her lap that she turns down
>cheats multiple times and has excuses ('muh depression/needed friends/I WUB YOU I'M SORRY')
>brother's friend still stayed with her for a couple years despite everyone (even family) telling him she was shitty and not worth it

You can sit him down, vent and tell him all the shit you want but his dumb ass is the one that will have to realize she's full of shit and there are other fish. 'You can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves', right?

It sounds like she's pissing you off too or at least the situation is so why not cut your time spent around your friend? That was part of the wake-up call for my brother's friend: his gf was sapping his energy, his wallet and suddenly he realized that no one fucking wanted to be around him because of her.
>>
>>17464770

I assume you broke up? If so this is the most level-headed response I've read in a while. Stay strong anon and delete her number, cut her out of your social media, etc. Keep moving forward. Look back and learn but don't go back and suffer.

Even if you would have forgiven her it sounds like it would have gnawed away at your trust and sanity. It usually isn't worth it to forgive a cheater honestly.
>>
>>17464757
i am, he's just saying he wants to die now
so i'm trying to convince him it aint his fault
>>17464791
yeah man
i mean i got bad vibes when he told me everything but the cheating but i still respected her and was chill

i think it's going to be okay though, he wanted to end it before
>>
I'm filled with regret
>>
>>17464834

Oh shit. Yeah it's clearly her fault. She's a cunt. Same thing happened to a friend of mine. His girlfriend pulled the same shit
>>
So I have no friends except this one girl from class. She has a very dark and rude humor and is really open with what she wants to say. I guess I ended up getting her number out of pitty, she doesn't hang out with guys and always gives me a one word answer. One day I decided not to talk to her anymore and just spent my time on my things. I texted her again and she was really happy to hear from me. One day we were texting and she openly called me a loser, I sent ":(" and she then said "my loser" this girl is confusing me. She says no one knows how to talk to her and I said I would try. I did flirty, mean, and just normal. I can't spark up a good convo its great to make her laugh but I can't do that. Maybe I should just give up and move on through college then find someone else down the line.
>>
>>17464845

We are your friends, anon! :)
>>
>>17464849
Stings bad man, stings bad...
>>
He is the sound you want now
And I, I’m just the noise you don't
>>
>>17464871

Why? I mean, we all hang out on the internet together.
>>
>>17464876
I don't want anyone.
>>
>>17464884
What do you want? How can i make you see sense?
>>
He managed to make me feel worthless. No one has ever done that before, and many have tried. He doesn't even know he did it. I'm as impressed as I am devastated.
>>
>>17465090
How many people have you made feel worthless?
>>
>>17465096
One, as of right now.
>>
>>17465096
>>17465102
Sorry, misread. Switched some words in my head and thought you were asking a really dumb question.

As far as I know, I never made anyone feel worthless. But "as far as I know" doesn't really mean much when people keep secrets.
>>
>>17464839
How come?
>>
>>17465108
Who, why and how?

You summed up the issue pretty well, people never speak from their hearts and in my limited experience when they do, the honesty is too much to deal with and you're called a but job.
>>
>>17463959
Lucky
>>
>>17465121
My ex of close to 5 years just blew off the job that he essentially sacrificed our relationship for, because he didn't want to drive in the rain. I was less valuable than this gig, which he just threw away like it was nothing.

There's a lot more to this story, but I don't feel like telling it all. It's a lot, and I'm kind of wrecked.
>>
>>17463042
Your guess is as good as mine
Try not to act like one and if you do, acknowledge it, help the other person understand. Unless of course, you just don't care.
>>
>>17462874
Aww...
>>
File: 1471158743536.png (449KB, 451x507px) Image search: [Google]
1471158743536.png
449KB, 451x507px
Fuck your kids. You've ruined them and they are horrible. You've doomed their future. Nobody can do anything since you've got custody and fucking explode when someone criticizes you. I'm betting your daughter gets pregnant in the next three years and drops out of HS. Like mother like daughter, huh? Good job on not working for a year and mooching off our parents too!!!

Fuck your disrespect to our family. Fuck you for staying up late, slamming doors, telling your kids it's okay. Do you understand that you're disrupting OUR sleep? Oh, you do, because we've fucking TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES. I just started my new job and I think if I hear you guys slam doors at 1AM again I'm going to snap. Actually, I'm past due for it. Get ready for me to unleash hell on you dumb shits.

Fuck the drama you try to create. Fuck you trying to bring me into it and then fucking with me when I do nothing. Thanks for stealing from me by the way. The moment I bring it up you act offended that I would 'even think that' when you're a fucking EX CON YOU DUMB FUCKING SHIT.

Fuck your stupid fucking fat bitch face and everything you stand for. Fuck your problems that you only create. Fuck your past, fuck your future and most of all: fuck you. Fuck you fuck you fuck you.
>>
She was very cute.

She stared at me with the cutest look I've ever seen.

When she saw me looking back, she would look down, smile, blush and adjust her clothes,

I feel like she was one in a million, but statistically speaking, she was like 1 in 100.

I had 2-3 chances where I could have gotten close to her and ask her out, but all those chances resulted in failure. No more chances will be given.

From now on, when it feels right, it will be right enough.

Never again
>>
>>17464192

And? Are you saying you will fuck another guy or what? Just pleasure yourself. Or go fuck a nigger i don't care, women are so fucking predictable

You could go with him. You could end the relationship. But no, bitches always choose to be whores
>>
I want to fuck my boss. He is okay looking but has a great sense of humor and very attractive on how how he carries himself.
>>
lonely
>>
You should do something about that built up frustration. Because you get nowhere making empty threats against someone you know nothing about, just because they remind you of someone else.
>>
I am infatuated with my friend. I've known her for about 3-4 years now and even had the balls to ask her out to prom when we were in high school. But she stood me up and now she's dating my friend and always comes to me for relationship advice. It just kills me every time she asks me and every time she asks I just wanna give her bad advise that could ruin her relationship. But I just cant bear to see her sad so I have been just putting up with this shit for about half a year now, having to listen to my friend saying that he had the best sex the other day. As if he want to torture me. I hate myself... maybe one day ill stop being such a masochist and cut ties with the both of them.
>>
I've never been popular with people. Truth is, I think I hate people. And I don't know what to do about it.

I've never felt like I've belonged. Every relationship I've ever had with a woman ends poorly. I've been laughed at, made fun of, and treated like shit. I'm pretty sick of it to be honest. My boss literally called me the outcast who comes back and shoots everyone.

I do have a lot of inner anger. I've always supressed my anger more out of habit than consciously doing it and it's made me pretty destructive inside. I'm scared that if I snap one day I'll blow a gasket and cause serious problems.

I don't know how to resolve these inner feelings of anger. I'm a happy guy but I'm mad inside. I don't want to be mad inside. I want to be happy.
>>
You're packing now for somewhere we were supposed to go together, and it fucking hurts me so much

I'm so sorry, I was stupid, if I could go back in time I would, if I could change everything I would. I was a fuck up, an ass. I should be there now, packing with you, but I'm not, I really wish I was, but I'm not.

I miss you, I really do, I'm so sorry, I'm pathetic, I'm worthless, I'm a sack of shit. I hope you have a good time, I hope you are happy, I certainly won't be
>>
I have a friend whom i think is avoiding me, and i have no clue why. We were talking like regular a few days ago, and now they haven't logged on for days, said a word, commented on any pictures etc... I'm starting to worry i accidentally said something insanely dumb or mean in our last convo, since i know he's battling paranoia, self-doubt and overanalyzation. I've seen him being logged in, but it's like he's making active choices to avoid me? I don't dare ask about it in case it's nothing, but it's so out of the ordinary.
If i've said something to upset him, or give him reason to be paranoid, i wanna fucking know so i can help him better. He's prone to genuinly thinking people are mad at him for reasons he's made up, or because of something they said in some chat conversation that don't mean shit.
Fuck, i just want to know why he's avoiding me.
>>
You dropped random.
Sry.
>>
I'm chewing up death in my mouth, bitches! Shiva's headless corpse falls to the ground.
>>
I'm not queer you fucking jerks, I hate that you all pigeonhole me and try to help me "come out" because you think you're all progressive amazing supporting friends, fuck you all, seriously.

Yours truly, Anon.
>>
>>17465151
Go ahead and laugh. I don't care anymore.
>>
>>17462874
Reading this kinda hurt me inside, mostly because I'm in the same boat as you.
>>
>>17465963
It's only funny because it's all in your head

The opposite of love is ...apathy! Yay, so what does that mean? Only rarely does anyone actually HATE anyone else because they're ugly. Or even be disgusted (except if in the case you smell like rotting fish or a human stew) It's more like you're not even on their radar. You're invisible. So they generally don't make any extra effort to be kind to you.

You're just another faceless being that's just completely inconsequential to their goings-about.

And I get even this hurts, it might even hurt more, because you don't even exist to them. But it's simply a growing pain you need to experience before you can move past and accept your freedom from other people's judgment. When accomplish this, your possibility and potential goes way up. Trust me. I've been through this before. You have to let go of your ego.
>>
>>17464750
oh it's real she just needs some tough love
some people get like that, they languish under a welfare system. they mewl constantly because they settled for a tiny comfort zone with a partner they don't really like and that doesn't let them expand their potential and develop a real identity.

she needs to be thrown into the water so that she realizes that she has her own power and that she can swim.

so i don't doubt that she's troubled, but she does need to be dumped.
>>
Unless you repent you too will all perish.
>>
You son of a bitch I've seen what you've done. I know now, you made me a tool. Your instrument. I'm not a fucking robot. I'm a human. I'm a fucking human and not anything else. No matter what the fuck you tell me I am, no matter convincing you are I am just a man. I am no God.
>>
If you love me, I need you to say, I love these moments between us, just speak again, we need to fill the gap. I love you. If you want us to be together the way I do, just give me the nod, we are almost there. If you want to come with me, let me know for sure
>>
>>17463281
I know how you feel friendo
>>
My friend is a male feminist and he's the only one in our group who'll regularly point out women and ridicule them for whatever reason. He comes off as weirdly bitter towards women too.

It's funny.
>>
File: my day.png (173KB, 1448x828px) Image search: [Google]
my day.png
173KB, 1448x828px
>be me
>living with parent
>asshole brother drops in one day out of the blue to move in again because his babymomma randomly abandoned their kid and its all his now
>I abruptly move out rather than live with him and his bastard kids
>land place a couple towns over
>don't have license or car
>get rides to work for a couple years until my very patient friend/roommate gets sick of driving me
>slowly drop my hours to one day a week
>protip: being a poorfag isn't as hard when you live with a bunch of roommates and don't own a car
>basically living as NEET
>this goes on about a year, little more
>decide to finally get new job
>actually wind up landing a damn sweet job at an expensive restaurant
>it's great
>only work about 3 days a week, just evenings
>make plenty of money to cover meager poorfag expenses and set aside savings
>start saving for all the great expensive stuff I'll buy
>sign up for sweet Disney vacation with a bunch of friends in the fall
>summer starts
>boss shuts down for summer vacation, for two whole months, tells me two weeks ahead of time
>it's cool, I'll get a second job
>procrastinate, don't get new job
>live on some of my savings
>it's cool, when my job starts up again I'll have money again
>thinking about going to college and all the other stuff I'll buy again
>fall back into NEET-dom
>get text today
>boss says he's going to hire me back just after labor day like we planned
>but he's closing the restaurant permanently middle of December
>I'm getting laid off then

Not the worst situation, but it feels pretty shitty. Boss isn't a dick about it, it's just business. And he had warned me he may sell the place so he can move. I'd just hoped it wouldn't happen and ignored it like an idiot. I'm feeling kind of pathetic.
>>
Amazing. The Coliseum was capable of re-enacting naval engagements on a smaller scale.
>>
>>17464494
people interrupt me regularly because I take long pauses sometimes between or in the middle of sentences so they think I've finished my point. It's just my cadence. I'm confident and well spoken, but I speak in a cadence they aren't expecting so it's easy to think I'm finished speaking. What I'm actually doing is making sure they've had time to process what I said before I move to the next thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 274x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 274x728px
>>17462699
I hate my studies but I can't do what I want because I'm shit at math. I'm stressed about my future, I still weight 90 fucking kg, I still love that one woman that never loved me and friendzoned me 5 years ago for some unexplicable reason and feel like I'm wasting my times all day.

I don't know what to do about my studies and it destroys me.
The other two problems I'll deal with them for the rest of my life.
>>
>be me
>femanon, 5,2", short hair, thick glasses, pimples, looks like a 13yo boy etc...
>works at movie theater
>stands in line to get some free movie tickets from my colleague who works the register
>sees other colleague
>7/10 cute guy
>pretending i'm polishing my glasses to not make it obvious i'm checking him out
>I squeeze out a quiet "hi"
>while turning my head
>and trying to put on my glasses at the same time
>accidentally shoves spectacle frame right into my eyes
>oh god it hurts
>eyes start to water
>guy walks by, barely looking at me, with headphones on
>pray to the holy mother Mary he didn't fucking see me
>mfw i look and act like the female version of Napoleon Dynamite but with 100% less self confidence

RIP in peace
>>
I dont know what to do in my life,i'm lost
>>
I started to date a girl, best girl i have ever met.
I forgot that life doesn't want me to be happy as it all went to shit.
Now i'm siting here without enough to drink.
>>
>>17464713

This anon here. I don't want to use the thread as a blog really, but I just made it back.

I'm anxious since I didn't do that well in the interview due to nerves. I guess we'll see if anything comes from this. Thanks for the encouragement once again guys.
>>
I have to be patient. I truly believe things can work out. I can't rush her, can't pressure her, just have to let her come around on her own.
Things can go back to how they were, they can be even better. It'll be an uphill battle but I'll be there every step of the way. I need to become stronger mentally and emotionally, I need to find the root of my problems.

And in September, I'll have to see what she wants to do, I plan on asking her over with me to a house I'll be watching, if she does come, then I think we'll spend the whole time in bed together, I'm really looking forward to it, I'm gonna make it amazing for her, I really hope she accepts. Until then, patience
>>
I can only hope you're genuinely loyal to me while we both work on our lives. I can't let you go during these times.
>>
File: 5.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
148KB, 300x300px
>tampons and applicators have always been painful
>gyno comments that my vag is unusually tight
>tfw might possibly have vaginismus
Fucking fantastic.
>>
File: 1469746003030.jpg (189KB, 1180x835px) Image search: [Google]
1469746003030.jpg
189KB, 1180x835px
>>17467284
You must have a tight butthole too
>>
>>17467127
>I don't want to use the thread as a blog really

I-Is that not what this thread is for? Because I came to use it like a blog.
>>
I have my baby back :,)
>>
>>17467252
I can only hope for you too. What we have is very important to me.
>>
he really opened up to me yesterday so I started to believe all the work, all the effort was worth it, that I was worth something, he made me feel really special, as though we could have this wonderful relationship, why does tis have to be a cruel dream if he is beside me, I couldn't be happier, my fear falls away when he gives me certainty, security, happiness, excitement, please hold me beside you
>>
>>17467396
It's important to me as well. The past two days meant a lot to me.
>>
I'm scared of losing happiness, like he'll just disappear on me. if we were together, I wouldn't worry anymore
>>
I don't know how to respond to his advances. what if he doesn't feel the same and he's leading me on for fun? when it seems so clear, I feel like its too easy to fall for it. I can't get him out of my head
>>
I'm looking forward to seeing you again, we could have a nice walk first
>>
>>17464059
On the bright side, you cucked a faggot, got some tongue, AND you shone a woman's true side.

(NOTE: Not woMEN, woMAN. Don't get trig'd, gruls.)
>>
i'll probably end up going to that place alone and wishing I had a life
>>
>>17462699
life isn't bad i guess but whenever i think of all the shit i have to do all the time i just feel so tired. everything is so much work it feels suffocating. i feel like i'm not making the active choice to live so much as it just beats dying.

everything is overwhelming and i'm just so tired. i've been drinking all the time just because it feels so good to not be myself for a while
>>
>>17467477
Where should we walk to?
>>
i love you a lot but im afraid your "internet friends" will ruin our relationship.
It hurts when you tell me how some of them are amazing at the things i can't do well.
It hurts when you say that he made you feel better when i couldn't.
It hurts when you are texting them while we are talking.
It hurts when you tell me that people change and that you we may change a lot and I would not love you.
It hurts when you talk about my future without you.
It would be better if you don't suddenly change from happy to sad for no reason because it affects me as well.
Please realize the effort i make to cheer you up,but i guess it's not enough.
Please realize how sad I get when you're not happy.
But no matter what I will love you.
I will be the best boyfriend I can be for you so please have more confidence in our future.
>>
I'm super scared of moving out.
I don't know if I'll be able to get a job.
Simple things stress me out.
I feel dumb
>>
I'm just passing through. I want you and I want to lose you, but you'll never know
>>
>>17463844
I'm sorry for your friend, and that an E hurt you.

Es are fucking evil.
>>
Jose,

You play on a victim complex just because someone doesn't want to be involved with you. Not because they do anything to you, but because you were cut off as a result of how you were acting. Yes, yes, you were wronged because contact was cut off and re-establishing contact was denied. No other acts against you, just cutting contact because I did not want to be involved with you anymore when your behaviour was not something I could agree with. It's funny how your behaviour leading to contact being cut leads to you having a grudge against me, then wondering why I rejected contact. Why would I re-establish it if all you had done in that time was add a grudge against me to your behaviour? Still gonna disagree with you all the same.

Go get back together with your ex-girlfriend so you can stop victimizing yourself.
>>
You make it very transparent that you read a certain thread when you immediately post a subject about avoiding people only after something was said.
>>
>>17467949
Was Jose acting like an asshole for a reason or is he just an asshole? Most people don't just act like assholes without a reason. Did you do something to trigger him?

If you just ghosted him without an explanation and you guys were together for awhile then you're no better than him. Two wrongs don't make a right anon.
>>
>>17468150
>>17468156
He acted like an asshole to people he had never met. I cut contact with him following our argument on this subject, because I disagree with him acting like that. He asked for contact again following him changing it to not just strangers he'd treat like shit, but passive aggressive remarks towards me out of a grudge. He was surprised that I denied contact with him when he was simply acting the very same way he was when I cut contact, now with additional remarks towards me. The disagreement I have would remain, because nothing had changed.

Yes, he knows very well I cut contact because I disagreed with his behaviour. He did not develop his grudge against me until after I told him I do not agree with people who treat people they don't even know with contempt. Simply knowing someone doesn't mean I'd be associated with someone I cannot agree with on that subject.

I am going to quote a bit of that post, because this was already answered in it.
>Not because they do anything to you, but because you were cut off as a result of how you were acting.
>No other acts against you, just cutting contact because I did not want to be involved with you anymore when your behaviour was not something I could agree with
>Still gonna disagree with you all the same.

I cannot be the cause for him treating people he had never met in such a way, because he did it before I cut contact, it's the whole reason we parted ways. Where does this "right" come into this?
>>
>>17468165
Cutting someone off for how they act towards other people on their own whim isn't the same as treating someone else badly. He bears ill towards me because I cut him off, I cut him off entirely because of how he treated other people and still does, just now with his remarks against me. I don't return his game.

This isn't about "two wrongs making a right". If I don't agree with someone's behaviour towards people, I am not obligated to act as if I do. If there is no common ground, it's an impasse, I walk my own way. If he bears a grudge towards that and keeps on the same behaviour I originally disagreed with, I'm still going to disagree with him. So the impasse remains and contact remains severed. We have no common ground, we have nothing in common and we cannot relate to each other.

If he went back to the ex-girlfriend he regrets breaking up with, he wouldn't be venting all the bottled up frustration he's had for years on this subject. He wouldn't have a need to binge, rebound, or vent frustration for the sake of reactions from people he's never spoken a word to.

Why you assumed that just because I disagreed with his behaviour that must mean I am the cause of it, I'll never understand. You just assumed that because I disagreed with how I was already acting, that I must be the trigger for why he started acting that way. I am the trigger only for the grudge he bears against me for cutting contact. I am not responsible for how he treats other people unrelated to me.
>>
>>17468172
*how he was already acting
>>
>>17468165
Are you female? And were the people he never met male? If so, he was getting passive aggressive with you because you put him on the defensive by bringing another male into the picture.
>>
>>17468186
I am a male, the people he treats badly are a mix of male and female. He is not defensive over me, nor was he ever. At the peak of any such attraction towards me, I was merely a friend he shared some common grounds with. We'd sometimes do stuff together as friends, but nothing beyond friendship and sharing an interest or two. These common interests faded over time, and by the time I argued with him over his behaviour, they had completely ceased existing. We had nothing in common and the disagreement over his behaviour only highlighted that.

Largely, the common grounds we shared were ones he could put on the backburner at the time when it suited him, if something more pressing was available at the time. His interactions with females while rebounding, for example. I never held that against him, that's just how it was. But it's a statement nonetheless. That is all the past between us ever was. Him having a friend during his rebound, who he gradually had less and less in common with.

But there's no mistake, for all the time we knew each other. He always knew I disliked that kind of behaviour. The disagreement we had on it was something that was bound to happen while he was acting in such a way towards people.
>>
You were the one who said it, not me. Near the end of your sentence, you realized you had stated something false, something incorrect about your love for me, and tried to make it as if I didn't heard it.
Do you think I'm that stupid?
That's the second time you've compared my love to someone else.
Why do you feel the need to do that and make me feel bad for loving you as much as I do?
What's the limit of your love to me? Your devotion? Your care?
What's my rank on your list, my percentage?
What we share together is something far different than what you share with anyone else but yet there you are comparing it to others.
It makes me feel so small and not valuable.
Then you get mad at me for not accepting your kisses and touch as means of an apology without actually having to say it. You even go further and pretend as if you don't even know what you did to upset me when I make it clear as to why I'm upset. Seeing your actions makes me want to forget you and keep my distance. But no. I'm in the wrong here. Not you. You make or show no real effort to try and work things out unless it has dragged on for days. Why should I bring shit up if it doesn't seem to affect you?
I admit to my wrong doings and you can't even do the same when you hurt me. It's so unfair. You act entirely aloof towards how I feel.
Go and be with someone else who's fine with being last, don't waste my time.
Maybe I am overreacting, but I can't help how I feel. Being with you makes me so unhappy but so does the thought of being without you. I don't know what I want anymore.
>>
>>17468192
And I'll just add on again. Not everyone he treats badly without meeting has even the slightest relation to me. I don't bring these people into the picture, ever. Not a single one is the result of me being an associate of theirs. It just happens, he treats them badly even when I don't know them. These are people that did no wrong to him, did no right or wrong by me yet get treated badly by him for no reason whatsoever.
>>
Its understandable. Fat, ugly guy who you've only kind of known through mutual friends, who has met you a couple times at a yearly anime convention, starts talking to you.

He spends 4 hours chatting with you while you are up in the middle of the night. You are polite, he's silly and a bit retarded, he goes to bed, you go to bed. everything is fine.

He contacts you again the following day. And the day after that. Then you start thinking.
>Is he a stalker?
>Is he dangerous?
>Does he just want in my pants?

So you wall yourself off. Tell him you're busy, or log off when he says something. As a result, he's backed off. He's stopped talking. All he wanted was a friend who he can talk to about RPGs and cosplays with. Someone he can be himself around.
>>
I can't get it off my chest. It's illegal. I don't want to implicate myself. I'll also be demonized, even on 4chan.

Can't say I don't regret it. I wish I didn't do it. I'd kill to go back and erase it.

I can't, though. It'll always be there, eating away at me.

I slashed my throat due to the guilt.

The pain will never leave me.

TL;DR Never do something you'll feel guilty about later. Never.
>>
>>17462699
I had gotten bullied so much in high school that I had an AR under the back seat of my truck with 10 40 round mags on my last day as a senior.
I literally had no friends, never kissed a girl, and was graduating with a shitty GPA.

I just stared at the steering wheel for about 2 hours before I realised what I was doing/about to do. It's moments like that, that remind you that your still very much alive.
>>
>>17468364
Jesus christ anon...
>>
Once, you cheated on me. Twice now, you've physically attacked people that you claimed were friends. I stopped trusting you.

You almost entirely stopped spending time with us. I stopped missing you.

I wanted us to be a family, but you chose selfish pursuits over us. I stopped loving you.

Now you abandoned the pursuits that you valued more than us, and cast yourself as the victim. I stopped liking you.
>>
>>17468364

Wtf dude calm down. Learn karate or boxing to defend yourself.....fuck.
>>
>>17468418
This was back in 2010 my dude, people handle shit differently than others.
I still have the same AR sitting in my closet.
>>
I wish I could make just one friend. One person I could trust, who would not only deal with me because they are related to me, who shared a handful of hobbies that we could talk about and maybe even hang out every once in a while. But I can't do that, nope, because I'm a worthless coward who can't even pick out a career I'd like to dedicate my life to, and I'm envious of those who are successful. The only friends and successes I'll ever have will exist only in my head, with me walking around in my house with music blaring through my headphones to block out the real world so that I might find some joy in the imaginary.
>>
>>17468426

Carrying an AR in the back of your truck thinking about killing people isn't handling it a different way you psychotic bastard.

Fuck. What is wrong with some of you freaks.

So are you doing better now Elliot Rodgers 2.0?
>>
>>17467919
Wtf, dude, that's a fucked up thing to say...
>>
>>17467050
tfw no qt tiny awkward gf
>>
Andrew, I've been having these fantasy dreams of you and I drunk fucking at Richard's apartment complex, for the past whole month. I'm not sure what it means and I've been hella confused about them, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy those dreams and looked forward to them every night

Also the reason why I've been having those anxiety bouts that I've mentioned on Twitter, well those are because I was afraid you'd walk out from our group and the prospect of you not being around made me really sad and scared the shit out of me. And I didn't know how to talk to you either, so that didn't help much

All I know is that I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill, as always, and that I guess I do care about you a lot more than you care about me, and I wish I knew for certain why
>>
You've got old soul eyes. Highly intelligent, bright blue eyes. Eyes that I think I've met in a previous life. You're captivating, and I can't stop thinking of you. The way you hesitate at times makes me wonder if you're scared of showing your hand, makes me wonder if perhaps you share my feelings.

For me, it was instantaneous. The moment I met you, I knew you were going to impact my life. I knew I was going to develop this crush. I looked into your eyes and all I could think was "Aw, crap, here we go again."

The difference between you and anyone else I've ever crushed on is that after I leave you, the happiness doesn't go away. I feel on top of the world for hours after I see you, and sometimes the mere thought of you has me grinning like a fool.

There's just something about you, and maybe it's the same for you. Goodness, I can only hope so. For something to finally turn out right in this life... Really, the way you smiled when you saw me the last time, I just can't help myself but to think there's something there. Is it true or am I just crazy?

Well, I know when it comes to these situations, I'm terribly shy, and so I will have to bolster up my courage the next time I see you. And I have to force myself to stop writing in these threads and talking about you so much.
>>
>>17468481
Hope the next Rodgers snatches your birthday you smug normalfuck
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
I took the blue pill. I like fuccbois.

>i like how they care about their presentation
>their fashion
>>>>>>their immense charisma
>their attractive faces/ generally have nicer skin
>>>>>>are better to talk to conversationally
>>>>>>are generally street smart and chill

The first guy to ask me to have sex with him was an attractive fuccboi. Everyone else is like scum compared to him and his clones. Kill me /adv/. Im an unattractive plain jane and know I can never attract another one.
>>
I'm going to college to finish my last year. I fucked up so now i will be getting a degree in Liberal Arts Math and Science. Afterwards, I planned on switching my major to finance or economics. However, I have been enjopying cooking as I have worked in 2 restaurants and honestly I am loving it. I am debating whether I should go to college after I get my "degree" and major in something real or pursue cooking. I know the pay isn't great but I really do enjoy what I do.

SO I'm left with a lifec hanging decision
>>
I am absolutely terrified of going back to college. If I fuck up here, there's no going back. I'm done. I will have zero chance of a decent job, and there is absolutely no way I would ever even consider joining the military. I don't have any friends, but that doesn't really keep me up at the night the way the possibility of truly failing does. And the worst part is I have no safety net. My one friend goes to film school, which would be an insanely stupid choice for most people considering the only way you're gonna get paid to be creative is if you're either a prodigy or have tons of connections, but his parents are fucking rich. They buy brand new, top of the line cars and spend the summer in Hawaii while also paying for their son to go to a top-tier American university in a major city. What does he have to worry about? I would seriously give anything for peace of mind. I just want a decent job where I can pay enough for food and an apartment. If I don't have a decent job by the time I'm 25/26, I think I'll kill myself. No way I'm bringing shame on my mom and brother by being a NEET. I also think I need to go back on my anxiety medication before I lose my mind.

In freshman year of high school we had this creative writing assignment. What I wrote was absolute garbage, but I've become a pretty decent writer, and sometimes I have this fantasy where I can go back in time and write this really great, well written story that totally blows my teacher away. I absolutely love approval/praise from authority figures. I crave it like a drug. There is no better feeling on the planet than when a professor likes me/takes an interest in me/acknowledges that I did well. I can't even put it into words.

I recently remembered that I once took a shower with my dad while my mom and brother were out of the house. I only remembered because he pressed my hand up to my stomach so I could hold the water and bounce it around. That's the only part of that event that I can recall.
>>
>>17468810
Lovely
>>
File: tO9axgQ.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tO9axgQ.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Honestly I want to just talk about how much I appreciate having girl-friends. My best friend is this girl I've known since freshman year of high school (we're both in our late 20s, now). As soon as she heard I got dumped after a particularly bright flame, she invited me out for drinks and pretty much spent the whole night telling me how awesome I am. Women aren't afraid to show affection, and for someone like me who's built up a lot of walls, it's relieving to have someone close to me who takes it upon herself to boost my ego.

Seriously, when you're sad, all women want to do is get you drunk and tell you that you're handsome. It's great.
>>
I've never liked the idea of dating around or hooking up
I loved my girlfriend of 3 years and wanted to marry her, but alas she broke up with me
It's been awhile and I still don't have any interest in anyone else, I don't wanna reinvest myself in a relationship with someone else, I don't like the idea that the next girl could have possibly been with like 5 other people.

I dunno, maybe I'm just being dumb, but I've always felt like this, I'm still so angry and upset it didn't work out with my ex
>>
Life's pretty good for me right now. Just got a new job and I'm making a lot more money. Trying hard to be more social and stepping out of my comfort zone. However, not sure if I want to stay with boyfriend. I love him but I'm not sure if he's stopping me from growing. I feel like such an asshole even typing that out.
>>
I fucking hate you right now more than I ever have. You shouldn't have been on the lease anymore and because of a technicality I'm forced to live with your brother now.
>>
I'm so scared you'll just crush me again. I won't tell you this though. I don't want to give off any codependency vibes. You're scared of that. I'm scared of that. But I'm still scared shitless at this whole situation. I can only place hope and good faith in you.

God, please don't hurt me again.

Please let these feelings be imaginary.
>>
File: 1470633640466.gif (2MB, 504x279px) Image search: [Google]
1470633640466.gif
2MB, 504x279px
I need a little more reassurance.
>>
>>17468810
If you are who I think you are, I feel the same way.
>>
File: 270px-9.png (68KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
270px-9.png
68KB, 270x480px
I've gone and stolen my girlfriend's diary from her bed stand and I'm pretty sure she's pretending to be asleep to catch me when I put it back.
>>
A part of me feels like you're genuine.
A part of me feels like I'll be another notch in your belt.
Another part of me thinks that it wouldn't be so bad if i really was just another notch, so long as you kept paying attention to me.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I hate become invested in stories and getting shat on.
>>
>>17462699
I fucking hate work, everyone wants to be the leader, and loves to try to tell me what to do, I don't want to be the fucking leader, I don't care about them, I have nothing to prove they can go die for all I care, I don't want to be a follower, I hate being told what to do, I hate it when losers power trip and fuck with me because they're fat, skinny, old, dumb, or ugly. I don't want a job, I hate working with people and playing their little fuck fuck power games
>>
My father died when I was 6 and now I realized that after all, I'm still the 6 year old kid crying for his dad the night he died. I'm 20 and I feel like I'm still screaming for him. I feel all alone
>>
i'm in a happy relationship and shouldn't be thinking about the girl that wanted to be with me but i didn't go after but I AM and i'm a piece of shit. god damn it and fuck./
>>
I'm terrified I'll never actually do anything with my life. I'll just always work a crappy job and never marry.
>>
>>17462781
Kinda glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks this. Sometimes I wonder how many people would shop up to the hospital if I checked myself into the psych ward.
>>
>>17463055

I feel the same fucking way.
>>
You're actually like so fucking scary...
>>
I have so many friends, family, and even someone I'm engaged to. But I always feel like I have no one to talk to. I always initiate, and engage in conversations, and apparently I'm a very good listener. I know more about everyone's life than they do mine. I know if I disappear, most of them would just say that I'm quiet or either shy. But the truth is, no one ever talks to me or ask about anything. I don't remember the last time anyone ever talked to me just to get to know me. I've brought it up to my SO before, but they just went on their own tangent.

No one wants to listen. I feel so alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 788x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 788x394px
I want to kill myself.

Girls are fucking awful.

Why did Barb have to die :(
>>
>>17463281

Im so sorry... I promise to make things better.
>>
>>17463321

Nah don't worry m8. Food industry is cake. You got it!
>>
>>17463446

Wow. I know exactly what your talking about mate
>>
>>17463622

Awww...
>>
>>17469542
Food industry worker. It's the best kind of cake when they give you free cake :D

No, but seriously, sometimes I come home on feet so sore I can barely walk anymore and I'm agonizing over what a worthless piece of shit I am for not delivering the salt to table 5 promptly enough or for letting them receive overdone food and it apparently ruined their anniversary or some shit.

But >>17463321, don't sweat it too much cause it sounds like you got this. I should write up flashcards for my next menu change.
>>
>>17462699
I would like some fuck but I don't want to buy a hooker like my boss keeps pushing me to do. I just want to play video games with a girl every now and then and fuck her a few times a week, whether shes my girlfriend or a friends with benefits. Craiglist is dead, most places online are just guys sending dickpics to each other and everything else is hookers. Do I really have to use tinder to find some fuck, it's the future god dammit. I can't just approach random girls can I!?
>>
I hate thinking about how I'll have to reject you even though I don't want to. I hate myself for leading you on and not distancing myself when I should. I love you. Please don't ever confess to me.
>>
>>17469775
Why?
>>
Even though I really love you, I so ermines can hardly believe you want me. Acting confident helped. I'm not afraid when I can feel you're into me, and I can. What have we got to lose with each other? I hope you're single. We've both had a lot of growing to do over the years, and my how I've missed you so desperately while we've been apart. I always felt we could work things out no matter what because of our feelings for each other, and I'm certain we've both denied them before. It's so intense. I just want to give you so much loving my darling. I hope when we see each other, we can let everything flow as it should, it feels so good. I don't want to be worrying what you're thinking of me now, or if you still care or understand me, or trying to protect myself from being hurt, I want to look after you. And for you to be able to protect me, I get embarrassed to say these things. I feel them. I have a love for you that is beyond contemplation, quantification and regret
>>
Stop trying to play his game. You're not him and you'll never be. I wish I could remember that song though..
He's familiar in a way you can't be to me, it's unspoken understanding. You have it with her too.
>>
Don't tell me I can't go outside!

Wtf
>>
I'm neither person in that argument. The only reason you just chimed in on their argument is because it partially supports your own goal with her.
>>
It just dawned on me why gays are so buttblasted when I say things that aren't super pro gay.

It's sour grapes. Now so many things from my past make sense and it's pretty gross to be entirely honest.

And now I feel bad.
>>
I broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago. The day after, he sent me a "This sucks" text, I basically told him to move on, that we weren't good for each other (which we weren't), ect. About a week or so later, he texts me saing that he misses me and other things. Shit stung, I told him not to do it again, he made up some excuse about having night terrors.

Even though he cheated and lied to me MULTIPLE times, his absence in my life is torturing me. I stayed with him for as long as I did because I thought I'd be even more miserable without him than I'd be with him. I was right. It's been a month, but it feels like it's been forever. We're not getting back together, he's not going to ask for me back. That I HAVE to be sure of, or else I'll never be able to move on. I just want the pain to stop. I wish I could forget about him.

I wish he'd never even touched my life, all he's done is cause me fucking endless pain.
>>
>>17470489
>it's better to be treated like shit than be bored

roasties gonna toast
>>
>>17470511
>Assuming I'm just bored

Lol.
>>
I'm getting drunk again
>>
I haven't gotten over my ex and it's been 8 years. I habitually go through phases of intense depression and sadness inside thinking about how she's gone. Then I start coming up with insane plans about how I can get her to talk to me again.

Something is obviously very wrong with me and I don't know if I'll ever feel OK and normal again. I just want to stop this intense pain and find someone as good or better as her, even though in my mind I see her as basically the perfect person with the most wonderful heart ever.

This melancholy has seriously seeped into every facet of my life and makes it a struggle to just be a social person. The fuck do I do?
>>
>>17462699
I need help /b/ros.. So I'm getting a bunch of matches on tinder (am 19) but all these fucking bitches, are sooo boring, like I'm carrying the conversation like I'm fucking tryin' to survive an attack or some shit. So this bitch is a 'writer' and I asked her what she's currenctly writing about, and she says bla bla a bunch of stuff. wtf am i supposed to respond to shit that doesn't open a conversation? like FUCK.
>>
I started feeling outrageously sad for no reason. Probably because I haven't eaten. It's really obnoxious because it's preventing me from working.
>>
>>17463042
Because in the moment of decision you're apathetic about the pain you'll be causing the other party
>>
>>17470645
Maybe message her or something?
>>
>>17470646
Spout memes
>>
TIL some people are desperate enough to take a shit in front of a public space bathroom that is code locked and would not open because it was occupied. The person even apologized to the cashier for the "mess they made".
>>
File: 434324324324233332222.jpg (65KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
434324324324233332222.jpg
65KB, 1000x666px
Going to send this after typing this cus why the fuck not

Sis, I know things have been funky, I had no fucking clue what they did to me at the jungle, the ground breaker, or the midnight madness, but I do know one thing, I am not the same man anymore, I can't stop what I'm doing and I love myself for that, I never plan on stopping, I will spend every single penny I have to keep the flow going, I love it, you love it, and even though we did stupid shit I want to keep going, I want to meet you there tonight and we can fuck shit up, get fucked up, and be with the people we belong with, I love it all, and you know you do too, let's keep the flame going, call me the fuck up the second you get this, I'll call up John and Eli and we can leave tonight for Boston and by morning we will be back at the jungle, fuck work, fuck the rest of the family, take all the money you have and let's go, we did it last summer so why not again this summer on a larger scale?
>>
>>17470699
Eat something anon!
>>
>>17462699
The good news is i dont need your advice because i know the solution. Just need to vent but:

I wont make rent this month and i went through all my numbers from a different angle today to find out where the hell my money is going and why i cant save. (i make 23.30 an hour). Turns out that because despite some good full weeks, my non guaranteed hours give me enough shit weeks to bring my average wage down to what would equal 16/hr full time.

Because i did not make this connection, i was justifying a long commute (160km a day round trip) and insane city parking prices (40 - 100 a week).

The final numbers revealed after gas and pricing: i would literally have more disposable if i worked 10km away full time even if i kept my car at MINIMUM WAGE.

Not sure if i should feel stupid because i didnt see this when i originally ran the numbers, or if i should feel cheated because i was assured id have full time with the odd overtime to make up for it, and that my high wage and frequent full weeks is misleading..

But one things for sure. I am relieved to know i can have a better life and help my gf better with literally any other job.

Side note: in the process of starting my own side business. Thatll help too.
>>
>>17470714
I will but I'm scared she will block me outright for some reason that I can't fathom, or say something mean. or worse yet, just say quite bluntly that she doesn't care a single bit about me, like I'm some sort of unimportant jackoff ant. I think getting treated like that would stab me in the heart so bad I wouldn't know what to do, so it's a risk I'm not sure I'm willing to take.
>>
>>17469266
She shouldn't have a diary in the first place, but I digress.

Yes, she totally is.

t. guy who secretly read his cousin's diary until he got caught, thinking he was clever enough to do this when she sleeps.

(Not the right place for it, but she did have a crush on me. That baffled me for 15 years.)
>>
I've got a bit of a cold, and I just want you to snuggle up, and sail away in bed with me

The rest, we can work it out together
>>
Its my first week of college, and honestly I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.
First I have problems with financial aid, I have to drive an hour to get there everyday, the classes involved a lot of interaction with others (socially anxious), and a shit ton of work.
So fuck studying for now. I'm just going to do the bare minimum.
I'm supposed to be taking an english class, but I'm not. I'm just going to not do anything about it. If they kick me out, so be it. I'll just go online for college.
I really miss being a neet.
>>
I'm feeling needy and I hate it.
>>
I feel that I could die any moment from my dental problems but am afraid to go to a dentist because I'm a poorfag neet. Realistically I know I brought this on myself and would be ready to accept death if the pain were minimal.
>>
I've been feeling really shitty these last few nights and my girlfriend is starting to annoy me because of the shit going on in my head even though she isn't doing anything
>>
File: me_irl.jpg (21KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
21KB, 152x254px
I don't like dogs, but me and my girlfriend have recently discovered I like puppy petplay. Nothing TOO extreme like shitting outside or eating out of a dog bowl, but it's surprisingly hot when my girlfriend calls me her precious puppy.
>>
I have an interview tomorrow for a completely different job field. I absolutely hate my job and I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I hope I get the job.

No one at my current job knows I'm unhappy. I love the people I work with but I hate the job.
>>
Someone I thought was a good friend hurt me really bad today. I am really angry and hurt at the same time.
I told him stuff in private, and turns out he told a bunch of people. He also told people he pitied me, so that's why we hung out. I thought we had a legit good time hanging out, but no. I already had trust issues, but now I just feel terrible.
>>
Why is life so fucking hard
I want to be young again
Why did I waste everything I ever had
Fuck my life
>>
>>17470635
me too pal
>>
>>17471064
I know that feel all to well
>I fell for the "Go to school for what you love, not what makes you money" meme
>>
My ex-gf left me for no reason. I called her out that she cheated on me (was 90% sure about it), she called me nuts. Turned out she did. I hooked up my good friend with one of my good female friends. She moved in, and after 2 months she randomly leaves because "she needs to think things through" god knows where. My ex-boss broke up with her bf of 11 years. Now she messages me every day with either "i feel like shit about it" "how could he do this" stuff or heavy implications we should hook up, even though i stated i'm not interested. And lastly, a guy who randomly broke contact over a month ago messaged me that he wants to meet, because "we randomly stopped talking to eachother"

I've had enough of this bullshit, i hope for the worst for my ex-gf. I feel guilty that i've hooked up my pal with that girl. I feel jaded with all the stuff my ex-boss is talking about. I don't even wanna talk to the guy who woke up and realised that he pissed on me for a year.

Can i get a break? All i want is to wake up, get rid of all that shit and start over with clean head.
>>
I don't want to drink but I don't want to be alone. I don't have a car but the bar is down the street.

I don't want to live life just repeating my mistakes. I told myself I wasn't going to drink this week. Maybe I'll go drink alone and never work up the courage to speak to anyone. Maybe everyone will be taken. There's always more men than women, anyway. It's the middle of the week, anyway.

But I just really don't want to be alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (323KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323KB, 1280x960px
I'm going bald and I think my face isn't good looking enough to go bald.
What you guys think? Should i give up on my hair?
Why my face looks boring?
>>
Fucking worship my feet.
>>
>>17471100
That hairstyle does not suit you.

>Bosley hair growth for men.
>balding doesn't seem present though
>>
Sarah

I miss fucking you senseless every night. I miss the way that your pussy would gush just a bit with every thrust in every position. I miss the way that you would climb on top, climax at the top of your lungs and completely soak my cock and the sheets. Your chubby petite frame was perfect for me and I had a lot of fun with you.

Part of me wishes that I would've pursued the relationship that you wanted, but I wouldn't have been of much good to you. I'm not financially stable, have shit credit, and while your daughter likes me and I like her, she already has a father that she calls dad and she just calls me by name.

I couldn't bare to break that little girls heart anymore than I was every time that I showed up to your place or you came over to mine. I overheard her asking you why dad wasn't showing up when I was and I cried after I dropped you off at your place
>>
>>17471064
You're still young, don't give up
>>
>>17471077
I went to school for what would make me money and I'm miserable anyway. Should've stayed with what I liked.
>>
>>17471163
I did all the school I "had to" do
Then the real world hit me and I haven't done anything for 5 years. Everything is pointless and I can't see how I could ever have a different opinion about that.
I suppose I'm going through something a whole bunch of people have gone through but I still feel so out of place.

I don't want to die but living isn't really that great either
>>
>Got a gf
>After a 1/2year she stops eating and gets anorexia
>Says don't need any help
>Her parents ignore her
>After a month without dates she asks if i wanna stop relationship
>Say yes
>Now she's in hospital with bunch of mental stuff
>Says don't need any help
>Feel like I should do smthng
>But dunno what
>Shit i'm afraid
>>
>>17471199
Be honest, tell her you're worried and afraid, there's nothing wrong with showing emotion.
Obviously she needs support but is incapable to ask for it.
Don't force it, just tell her you are there for her when she's ready for it. People need time to figure stuff out alone before talking about it to others.
>>
I gave my best friend my suicide note to her after being a complete dick to her. Saying that she doesn't care and then saying I go kill myself. I have been a huge fucking asshole to her because of my own shitty problems and I regret it so fucking much. I don't know how to say sorry anymore and I love her, but she doesn't deserve my shit, and I wasn't even able to go through with it. God. Fucking. Shit. Piece. Of. Cocksucking self obsessed asshole!
>>
you'll never know
just how good it felt
to say goodbye

did you think i was miserable
when you told me it was over?
did you ever stop and wonder
if I shed a single tear?
i lost no sleep over you
i felt no pain
because you meant nothing
and saying goodbye was the best thing
you ever
ever
could have done for me
>>
File: annoyed.gif (481KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.gif
481KB, 500x282px
>girl I know and work with has a bunch of tattoos
>gets pissed in class today when some guy just asks her about them
>goes through the trouble of uploading a video shit-talking the guy, mocking him and calling him an asshole, actually dropping his name
>gets 100% support because she's the quirky, hipster thrift girl and can't be wrong

I know the guy she spoke of. He's a bit awkward but a nice dude. I'm half tempted to just post 'stop being a cunt' on the comments. I'd get torn apart by it but holy shit she's so full of herself. Don't even get me started on the shit she calls 'art' that she sells.
>>
I've been drinking and abusing my meds to forget someone. I feel nothing, I'm completely numb 24/7. I never want to go back to feeling, to being hurt again.
>>
do you remember those nights you told me you wished you were dead? the night you told me you didn't care if you made it home alive? do you remember all of the callous things you said to me? all of the times you tried to break me?

but I never broke. did that upset you? Is that the reason you kept coming around? Is that the reason I fear, one day, you'll come back around yet again?

you asked me once if I was mad that you weren't scared of me and I told you I didn't give a shit. the look on your face was sheer surprise. you must have expected me to cave, to say "oh how I wish you'd bend to my will!" but you were wrong to even think of asking such a thing. you knew I hardly gave a fuck about anything, and for some reason, did you want me to give a fuck about you?

because you know what, I fucking did, once. I fucking loved you, once, and it was never enough. It never would have been enough. You immediately went off on a spree of fucking randoms, and breaking girls' hearts, as soon as I was for sure gone for good.

And just what the fuck was that about? Just why do you do such stupid things? Now you're with a girl who won't even let you text other girls and explodes at you for even getting a facebook message from someone? Who the fuck did you become? I don't know you anymore. Perhaps I never really did.
>>
>>17471267
Why would you ever get pissed off because someone asked you about your tattoos? If you're uncomfortable with someone asking about them then you should cover them up, what a bitch
>>
>>17471267
call the bitch out, seriously. all he did was ask about the tattoos? jfc give me the video link and I'LL light her ass up lmao
>>
>>17471267
Please do it, someone needs to be real with this cunt
>>
>>17471236
Everything can be forgiven
Don't do anything stupid
>>
My wife's mother is pregnant with my child. Don't know what to do and it's killing me. My wife is also pregnant
>>
It's fine if people want to have fun and goof off at night, but at least keep the noise down. Some people are trying to sleep, and others are trying to be productive
>>
Deep down, I figure I will probably kill myself.
>>
ok
>>
>>
>>17471290
What a slut mother she has and a shitty husband you are. Terrible.>>17471365
>>
File: 1470106816924.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470106816924.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
Wait, what was the point of texting me?
>>
I got an odd feeling about next semester for some reason. Don't know exactly why. Just an odd feeling. Maybe something about a girl possibly.
>>
Why are you so fucking difficult to find why the fuck can't I have one more chance to fix things
>>
>>17462749
Carrying a bat for self defense and using it is illegal in germany. Youd be charged with carrying of a dangerous weapon with the intent to harm.
>>
>>17471287
I don't know, I can't even imagine deserving to be forgiven. She is better off not having to deal with my mood.
>>
Every night I get scared of dying alone and drink it away.
Ive lost my job due to coming to work intoxicated, I broke my room mates nose in a drunken rage, I made my roommate lose his gf when I started insulting her when I was drunken and he stood up for me.
Im a worthless lonely drunken wreck. My alcoholism has escalated and now I also started taking pain pills and sleeping pills.
>>
something good is going to happen soon, i can just feel it.
i'm aching for it. you don't know, you don't even know. please, let it be you.
>>
I wanna go out and driiiiink
>>
Whatever I guess.
>>
B,
I think I have a crush on you. I don't know. The time we spent was one of the happiest times I've ever had. I want to make more memories like that. I'm terrified of scaring you away because I'm sort of autistic due to my poor social skills. I just want you to tell me its okay to be scared and that its okay to show affection for you.

-A
>>
You need to relax more
>>
>>17471741
It's hard to.
>>
I feel like a monster

I've gone on a few dates with this blind girl and on saturday she asked to feel my face

it was kinda weird but she said that's how she learns what someone looks like

she hasn't returned my calls since then

somehow getting rejected like this hurts way more than it usually does
maybe i'm being dumb and something's come up in her life, but shit
>>
I havent smoked for 4 days and havent applied the nicotine patch for 2 days. The cravings are pretty much gone thanks to the fact that I gradually decreased the amt of cigarettes I smoked before actually quitting. However, the headaches just started today. In my opinion, headaches are the worst withdrawal symptoms of quitting. The smoker's flu is manageable this time around since I didnt quit cold turkey which is what I did the first time I tried to quit.
The headaches were just as bad as last time, though. I didnt call in sick this time, but snapped at a few people. The headaches didnt just make me annoyed or moody. They made me furious. I hope things will get better tomorrow.
>>
I have a crush on my coworker and we're both in commited relationships.
Last month I went bar hopping with my work mates and said coworker was there. He bought me drinks and we danced, had fun, paled around and whatnot.
I wound up telling him I had a crush on him and it turned out he had a crush on me too.

We talked about it and accepted that feelings are what they are and moved on from it still being friends

I'm moving away at the end of this month and the closer it is to my move date the more he's pushed me away acting like I've annoyed him somehow

I feel like I fucked up a perfectly good friendship by opening my big mouth

I'm sorry John, you're a good person. I dont regret saying what I said, it would have come out eventually. Take care
>>
It's a Thursday morning. I'm too busy for your shit and still have too much to do before I can go to sleep. I don't have the time to rise to your gross and repetitive bait.
>>
Sweet relief
>>
File: 1469501022204.png (233KB, 457x380px) Image search: [Google]
1469501022204.png
233KB, 457x380px
>find out old childhood friend has died from cancer
>other is battling with cancer
>both were absolute health nuts and had families

And here I am, a drunk, druggie degenerate that hasn't had a single health issue in years. I haven't had a cold nor have I been sick in two or so.

The world is fucking unfair. I'd give my life to bring back one and let the other be healthy.
>>
Why do most women expect everyone else (men and women) to know exactly how they're feeling about something? It seems to be an evolutionary thing but its causing me so much anxiety that I cant eat without feeling sick.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.