[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need /adv/ on what to do in this situation. My friend invited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: MobiusFF_Mog.png (88KB, 234x427px) Image search: [Google]
MobiusFF_Mog.png
88KB, 234x427px
I need /adv/ on what to do in this situation. My friend invited me Friday to go with her and another friend to go out hiking and swimming and sleep over in a cabin, which she already payed $70 before inviting me and my other friend. She was originally going with her boyfriend, but he bailed on her. The thing is, I'm afraid I'm going to start my period that day and I usually get very bad cramps on my first day and sometimes I vomit. I'm not exaggerating - I used to miss school because of this. It sounds like bullshit if you don't get periods but I know some girls understand. I want to go, but not if I'm going to be sick since we'll be hiking and swimming and I don't want to be a drag.

But is it too late to cancel? On Friday I said, "I can probably go" without even thinking about it and even convinced my other friend who was on the fence to go as well. And it's on the 17th. The friend who invited me texted me yesterday asking us both to bring $20 so we can split the cost of the cabin.

Should I cancel and give her the $20 later or go since I convinced my friend to go? Also, there's the possibility that I might not even start my period/it ends up being bearable. What would you do?
>>
>>17462101
Plan on going. You don't know for sure you will ge your period at that time.

If you're sick the day you're supposed to go, THEN give her the $20 to cover the fact that you're bailing.
>>
>>17462110
This is what I planned on doing in the first place, but then I wondered if it would be worse to cancel the day of? It just seems so flakey.
>>
Why not just tell her what you just told us? Also exercise helps with cramps, so maybe hiking will do you good?
>>
>>17462212

Not that poster but go.

But, butbutbut, take precautions/remedies/medicine for all those potential symptoms. I'm talking hot water bottles, hot chocolate, sweet food, painkillers, stuff like that. If you put that much effort into staying, and you still can't stand the pain, I don't think your friend can accuse you of being flakey.
>>
>>17462229
I was thinking about it and this just confirmed it. I'm just gonna go, thanks anon. I also wouldn't have remembered to bring hot water bottles so thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>17462221
This, just fucking tell your friend, problem SOLVED, he/she will understand
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.