[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not here for advice. Here to give you some.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

If you're thinking about getting a job delivering pizza; don't. Find something else to do. I've been delivering for about 15 years now and it has turned me into a fucking lunatic. People will constantly fuck with you on the road. You'll get cut off, tailgated even if you're going 10+mph over the limit in an apartment complex, and people will intentionally try and hit you or make you hit them because you can't do shit about it and cops will NEVER EVER take your side. You can have video evidence of it and they won't care. It doesn't matter how old you are or how careful you drive; you will always be a dumbass teenager who drives recklessly in their eyes. The money may be great but it is not worth losing your soul. I've applied for a CLP and I swear to your god I will shoot dead the next person who blocks me and gets out of their car and talks shit because I didn't yeild to them when there are cars parked on both sides of the street even though I got there long before they did. I'm sure you're reading this thinking who gives a fuck stop being a crybaby. After this many years getting fucked with I have no rationality left. I should definitely just get over it and continue making $15+ an hour, but reason has left me. All the shit head wiggers and white guys who work 80+ hours a week have made their point clear: I will never be treated like a human being. Please belive me that as fucking crazy as I sound you will end up just like me. People don't deserve delivery drivers who try to drive defensively and courteously. They deserve actual teenagers who drive like shit and get fired after 2 months. They don't deserve me and I don't deserve them. God fucking help you if you don't belive me. God fucking help you if you mess with me after I get my CPL.
>>
>>17461932
Who the fuck delivers for more than a year or two?
>>
>>17461982
This 15 years wtf OP? Don't you have any goals in life?
>>
>>17461989
You better fucking belive I do. Today has lit a fire under my ass the size of a SpaceX rocket. Putting my two weeks in tomorrow but I just want to prevent as many people as I can from making the poor decisions I have.
>>
>>17462075
So why 15 years?
>>
>>17462143
The money is really good and the work is easy. It's hard to walk away from whatever hours you want driving around in your car listening to music. It chews away at you though if you actually give a fuck. If you're a teenager and don't care it's great. If you're a 30 year old with no friends and an addiction to pain killers it's what keeps you up at night thinking about murder and suicide.
>>
>>17462207

Damn that sounds awful. I really hope you find something, or get the help you need to transition into some higher thinking or objectives.
>>
>>17462238
Well the money is great like I said so I have enough saved up to take my time getting my head straight and finding another job thankfully.
>>
>>17462429
Good to know anon, keep it up
>>
>>17462207
are you Max Payne?
>>
>>17461932
I like the scene where he just eat the fucking pizza and drink his beer a lot because he can litteraly do whatever the fuck he wants with and not get punished. It's one of these "fuck it"moments you know ?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.