/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delaing with death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ekNz0gY.jpg (137KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ekNz0gY.jpg
137KB, 686x1024px
How do I deal with the fact I know I will die?

Any wise, older guys here? I'm only 23, but I feel like my youth is over. I cannot sleep, as I've been thinking about how I'll just be nothing in another 60 years

Help.
>>
Well, you have three choices here, only two of which are healthy.
1) Continue to be so paralyzed by your future death that you do nothing, risk nothing, and don't ever really live "because it's all pointless I'm just going to die in 60 years."

2) Realize that you are going to die in 60-80 years and LIVE. Like, really live, try new things, learn new things, push your limits, use up every last precious second. I mean, if you want to be really real, you might not even make it to 24, there's tons of people that die in car accidents, have a freak aneurysm, etc. There are two or three year old BABIES dying of cancer/birth defects right this second, and you're posting on 4chan. Get out there and do something interesting FFS.

3) KYS fgt.

Protip only the second one is the healthy option.

>only 23 but my youth is over

Nope.

t. 33 year old, still feel young
>>
>>17461896
Just turned 33 with a life expectancy of 50. I can't wait to die and be rid of this faulty shell. Until then, I'm going to grab as much life as I can because I sure as shit don't have the time not to.

We're all going to die. Not all of us will be remembered. I will be remembered by my friends and family.
>>
>>17461896
Kinda funny how every 20 something starts thinking their lives are already over or will be soon.

Look son, you think you'll die in 60 years and that is bad, but your fucking heart could stop beating every fucking second.

Think about it, you could die any fucking time for whatever stupid reason.
So man the fuck up and live.
>>
38, still feel young. Hell, I don't even have any greys yet, and my mom went grey WAY early on, so I'm ahead of the game!

But yeah, go out and live. Do crazy things "just because", make memories, be the person that your friends talk about years from now, saying things like, "Remember when (friend) did (X)? That was insane but fun!"

Or go out like Richard Harris and his friends did. They had some deal where the still living friends in the group had to take the most recent corpse around to all their old favourite bars and stir up trouble one last time. Sounds like a good way out to me!
>>
From what I've found, people will say they know the answer to this and tell you some bullshit that sounds like it could be right but really there is no absolute answer to death. You just need to deal with that. You can freak out all you want but there's just not a fucking answer. Just do what everyone else does and try not to think about it. Go fap or something.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.