[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to take revenge on someone ? Someone who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: whore.png (216KB, 456x289px) Image search: [Google]
whore.png
216KB, 456x289px
What is the best way to take revenge on someone ? Someone who cheated on your for eg.
>>
Live the best life you can, why waste time on energy on them? Use that energy to make your life better.
>>
>>17461843

living your life without them.

then waiting til they eventually add you on facebook (if they ever do) and acting like you dont quite remember them. every time they send a message just be like

>cool
>yeah
>okay
>lol

never the instigator while they see the stream of you being happy
>>
>>17461843

Someone cheated on you for an egg?

Dammit eggman strikes again.
You clearly need to turn the heat up and fry him.

Look though, if you want revenge, you need to remain calm, you can't get too eggcited.
I'm not eggsaggerating, if you work yourself up, you'll just find yourself eggshausted.

That said, if you want revenge, you also can't hide away in your shell. That's eggactly what they want you do to.
>>
I'm one of the few people that approve the idea of revenge. I think that all this "living good life" bullshit is just that bullshit. Dishonest, good people that you would "get" with that tactic, don't cheat. You know majority of those who cheat? Dishonest, entaitled, spoiled, psychopatic, narcicistic, motherfuckers. They lack basic empathy to ever feel bad about you. Only thing they will feel will be envy if they are worse. But they won't see you as a person even there. They will see you as a thing that they don't have. So being assholes as they are, they might try to get you back and if they won't succed they will be angry at you and maybe trying to destroy any good thing that you had.

I think that society as a whole lost it's teeth. Majority became pussies too scared to perform any action that would involve other people and do only this "live good life" idiocy. This is why our society is free game for any psychopaths or just immoral cheaters. They just never get smacked by their immoral behaviour. Any penalty that they get is when they find out that they had better with the previous one. But if it turns out that you actually have it worse? They won't feel a thing. They will laugh at you for being such a loser. This is one of the reason that we have so many cheaters today. People just never get reprimanded for their bad behaviour. People who didn't done it subcounciously learn that it is not a bad thing to do something so horrible to significant other.

While saying all that, manner of said revenge is dependant on your position. Are you still with a cheater? Are the cheater and other one together? Who do you want to get more?
>>
>>17461909

OP Here.

This girl has been cheating on me for our 8 months of relationship. She was still seeing her ex boyfriend of 4 years. She is now with him.

What i did is that i told this guy she cheated on both of us.

Problem is, they are still together and this guy doesn't care that she cheated, he came back to her.

Having said that, i want her to suffer because now she is dating her ex boyfriend of 4 years and was just messing with me during the past 8 months.

I gave her my first time and i really thought she loved me. But she never gave me any proof of love.

She cheated on me with 2 guys when we were together. Not that i'm a pussy but my self confidence is hurt. i want to burn her house.
>>
>>17461935
Wow she sure cheated a lot. First thing, first I belive that what is most damaged here is your feelings and you should heal it.

As for the revenge part. Well. I think that easiest and least taxing thing would be for you to change your percieved role in this. (Just an idea) you could act like you never was that interested in her and she was just fuck toy for you. You might peddle about how big of a slut she is, how disrespectful sex you had with her, what humiliating things she done and what a whore (I know repetition) she is, how she slept with so many guys and how you can't belive someone would take her. If you have any nude photos of her, it could help. We have this new wonderful word "cuck" which is beautiful for shaming partners of disingenuous women.

I'm sure you can go to lenghts with it. Just spoil their happyness. Give back little of mountains of dishonesty she provided you with. You might make some wild rumors that you are still sleeping with her on occasions. You might just want to keep loose tabs on guy, and every time he goes away from town you might give some "informations" if you are able to make it so it reaches him, of how you two had fun in the night or something similar.
>>
>>17461843

lol when they tell you,
>smirk.
>As if you were smug enough to know she was just hoe to be passed around.
>Proceed to watch their souls melt in front of you.
>Can't feel my face
>Daddy
>>
File: 1470162234124.jpg (43KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1470162234124.jpg
43KB, 728x546px
The best cleanest way?

Delete their thesis close to the deadline. Make sure you get any back up copies too. This will literally destroy their lives in a few clicks.
>>
>>17462367
Simple yet extremely effective. Thanks anon I'll remember this.
>>
>>17462367
>>17462378
What I actually did was corrupted the files with a program. Pretty much the same thing as deleting them. Corrupting them just makes it less obvious that someone intentionally did something.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.