[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/ what do i go for D&D? Warlock, wizard, or sorcerer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: D&d.jpg (107KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
D&d.jpg
107KB, 1024x728px
Alright /adv/ what do i go for D&D? Warlock, wizard, or sorcerer?
>>
Play a barbarian and spend the adventure purging out all those filthy magic scum.
>>
Which edition?

Doesn't really matter, Wizard is always the answer, but humor me.
>>
Play a Monk and say you're a Muscle Wizard who casts Fist.

Alternatively, play a Barb and spend the entire campaign playing a dude who has no magical skills whatsoever, but has convinced him that everything he does in life is a result of magic. Kinda like how religious fanatics think that every good thing that happens is a result of their God praising them, and everything bad is just a test.
>>
File: The Wizard.jpg (250KB, 1092x742px) Image search: [Google]
The Wizard.jpg
250KB, 1092x742px
>>17461871
This guy gets it
>>
Sorcerer is more powerful early on.
>>
>>17461835
Bard, and don't ever look back.
>>
>>17461835

None. Play a scientist who everyone is convinced is some kind of ungodly powerful combination of all three of those things, when actually you're just using common observational techniques, deduction, scientific methodology, and a little creative engineering.

>Wielder of dark magic, how did you navigate the forest?
>I made a compass with a needle, water and a cup. Exit's north yo.

>Wielder of dark magic, how did you cure the dreaded pirate king's personal plague?
>With a fucking lime, that shit was scurvy you dense troll

>Wielder of dark magic, how did you make the best sword in the world?
>It's called damascus steel, it contains tiny amounts of tungsten. Also helps if you don't make your swords out of fucking brass, the same shit used for doorknobs

>Wielder of dark magic, what is this explosive stick that's killed so many, and how have you powered it with greek fire?
>Now you're just being facetious, I already said it was a damn gun.

>Wielder of dark magic, how can we stop the black death in this town?
>Stop beating cats to death, you dumb motherfuckers, they'll eat the rats causing this shit.

>Wielder of dark magic, the devil has possessed my teenage son and filled his mind with thoughts of lust!
>It's called puberty, here's some coconut oil so he doesn't rip his damn dick off.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.