[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

turned off by competition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1470600060414.jpg (64KB, 620x851px) Image search: [Google]
1470600060414.jpg
64KB, 620x851px
Is it normal to be turned off by competition?

Just recently I went on a date with this girl which went fairly well, kind of awkwardly kissed at the end of the night. It was pretty obvious that she liked me.

>giggling
>dilated eyes
>touching eachother
>yadayadayada

Last night at like 3 in the morning she hit me up after she had sleep paralysis and I was really drunk and we talked on the phone for a few hours, it kind of sealed the emotional connection that I was half feeling.

Well anyways I was stalking her insta and saw this dude that was throwing comments on her photos.
>click dude's profile
>open selfie
>see her comment
>her throwing compliments and flirting
>21 hours ago

From looking forward to seeing her soon, now I want nothing to do with her.

Am I overreacting?

Should I keep seeing her?
>>
>>17461811
Fuck her and then throw her away.
>>
Stop being such a fucking pussy holy shit. If you're the only guy interested in a girl, you should raise your standards a little.

Literally no reason to turn off from this.
>>
I think you're giving too much of a shit about a girl who's not even your girlfriend

Get over it. If you don't feel like seeing her, then don't. Stop thinking about the logistics
>>
>>17461811
as long as you fuck her, you know she is going to flirt. And you will never find out how far she is capable to go.
>>
Same. Can't be bothered. Especially with social media attention whores.

Give her the one pump, and then back off.
>>
>>17461824
>I think you're giving too much of a shit about a girl who's not even your girlfriend

This tendency puzzles me very much. They kissed and was on dates. In normal society and for most of history this kind of physical intimacy meant that you were in relationship and relationship meant exclusiveness. We are even biologically wired to expect that sort of thing, hence OP's feelings. But nooo, you people seem to think that today to be in relationship you must talk about it, both agree and probably write fifteen paged contract of being boyfriend and girlfriend (sarcasm). You people seem to even think that fucking doesn't mean to being in relationship this days, if you don't explicitly both agree to being in relationship. That is not only ridiculous and wicked it also destroys much of the romance and innocence of being together with another person as you people want everything always to be needlesly clear and established.

>>17461811
OP in normal society this would be no brainer - you kissed, you are in relationship. But we live in a times of rampart degeneracy. It is normal that you feel disgusted and put off. If you want to see her, establish it clearly what you want and what you expect (that she doesn't act like a slut on public space [which social media is like the most public of all possible]). You must decide if she is worth it and even then she might be put off by your resonable expectancies (as I am sure some retards will be in this thread).
>>
You don't want to deal with a woman who openly juggles several guys. You should not invest yourself in her in any serious capacity.
>>
>>17461848
You're legitimately retarded.
They went on one (one) date and give each other one (one) kiss.
They aren't married. She wrote a comment on a social media.
You're acting like they were married with three kids and she got in a gangbang.

OP, ignore that post, please.
>>
File: 1458325611958.jpg (99KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1458325611958.jpg
99KB, 600x590px
>>17461848
>>
>>17461859
No. I act like she gave him a kiss, which means she is interested in him and it is extremly rude and dishonest to flirt with other people on most public of spaces. If she does that in a place where all can see that they are interested in each other, what she is capable of doing in private? That is bottom line. Normal, decent person that would not cheat would only flirt like that with one person.

I swear maybe some time ago I would just back off and agree but after arguining with a retard that tried to prove for everyone that fucking, kissing, smsing, calling each other love didn't mean someone was in relationship I saw through your bullshit. For you people even having three kids together wouldn't be enough to constitute as a relationship and even marriage didn't mean exclusiveness if both person didn't state it every day just after wake up.
>>
>>17461885
We don't even know what flirting was.
I am married and I still make comments about how great my friends look like under their pictures on fb/ig.
They are barely getting to know each other. It would be stupid to ask her to be exclusive or in a relationship. He should get to know her and see where it goes.
She didnt do anything wrong by leaving a comment under a photo.
You are overreacting.
>>
>>17461902
Yea, we don't, but it was clearly enought to upset anon. It probably wasn't just "thanks for the comment, you look good too!", it likely was something heavier to make OP consider it. Plus I am making counterweight to all the other people in this thread, that don't know themselves what kind of flirting it was and all jump on the OP like he is overreacting while the chances are he is underreacting.

They barely know each other yet the girl kisses him and calls him at 3 AM? Well it is clear that if they are not in relationship, they are on the clear pathway to it (in normal circumstances). My point stands, you people seems to want contracts written in presence of atorney with permision of 3 other people and in 4 copies, one of which is send to president and other to king of the universe to have basic decency in human interactions. Maybe I am still steaming from the previous thread but even if, I am still one that brings second thoughts to this whole thread.

Agreed it would be clearing if OP would provide example of her "flirting".
>>
File: 1387860873714.jpg (141KB, 489x543px) Image search: [Google]
1387860873714.jpg
141KB, 489x543px
>>17461811

>Is it normal to be turned off by competition?

What you are describing isn't competition, its literally her interacting with some other guy than you.

You've been on one date with her. Did you expect her to get home after the date and immediately stop interacting with all other men?

Is that how you think life works? One date for a girl goes well and she cuts contact with every guy in her life?

I'll tell you what IS a turn off. Insecurity. Keep acting like a fidgety little sperg and I guarantee you some other guy will swoop in while you're having your little spaghetti fit and sweet her off her feet.

Keep seeing her, don't see her, whatever. She gave you an open door and now you want to slam it shut because you'd rather spazz out and ignore her than step up to the plate and show her you're serious.

Also, don't listen to this >>17461848 asshole. Kissing does not mean you're in a relationship and "degeneracy" is a buzzword that dysfunctional fuck-o's use to demonize other people's sex lives because they themselves don't have one.

I'm with this guy >>17461859. Ignore the post. Swallow the redpill and you'll be stuck with your right hand more often than not.
>>
>>17461885

>it is extremly rude and dishonest to flirt with other people on most public of spaces

I absolutely agree. It is the year 1800 and if you go on one date with a person you are now their property and cannot flirt with anyone else because degeneracy and human decency.

>decent person that would not cheat would only flirt like that with one person.

Absolutely. DECENCY means kissing somebody once and then turning off your sex drive for every other person on the planet and dedicating your life to only flirting with one person.

Once you are on a CLEAR PATHWAY (one date and a kiss) to a relationship you cannot consider any other possibilities.

Basic decency, guys. Degenerates. Once you kiss a girl she is your girlfriend. Pass it on.
>>
She looks annoying from afar, nice from up close
>>
>>17461955
>Absolutely. DECENCY means kissing somebody once and then turning off your sex drive for every other person on the planet and dedicating your life to only flirting with one person.
>Once you are on a CLEAR PATHWAY (one date and a kiss) to a relationship you cannot consider any other possibilities.

Wow, there is such a thing like self-control! Wow! This is such a novelty, this thing that is like controling your basic impulses, it's mind blowing, you won't belive it! Finally something that separates us from animals! We finally can stop acting on all our impulses! Wow!

Also you only have to do that for the time being that you want to invest in that person. It is pretty clear that the girl still wants to meet with OP. So she should have decency to concentrate on him!

>property
Now you are freaking exaggerating it to ridiculous standards. Is it that big of a deal in your mind to just concentrate on the one person for a time you want to date them? If the girl don't want to be with OP that is perfectly fine for me, if she want's to flirt with anyone on the planet, fine for me, but it is dishonest to play many people at the same time.

>Once you kiss a girl she is your girlfriend.
Well, that is how basically it works with non-autistic and non-whore people that don't need a lot of "talking sessions" or paperwork to establish if they want to be in relationship with someone or not. I wonder what would be good indication to you? 30 years together?
>>
File: 5522835423_61c6e79367_b.jpg (166KB, 811x626px) Image search: [Google]
5522835423_61c6e79367_b.jpg
166KB, 811x626px
I gave cash on rent that was only supposed to be 2 weeks i accidently gave a full months but the landlady refuses to give back my other 2 weeks
I gave cash like a dumbass and have no reciept.
Also she was here today showing the house and a check with my name on it from the hospital is missing along with 20 dollars possibly misplaced but can't find it anywhere.
I realize the 20 is gone but what about the check, am i screwed on that?
My lease ended 2 months ago and the landlady seemed cool until now. (shes claiming to keep the 225 for possible damages even though i threw down 450 for the safety deposit)
Another question i have is how does eviction work, tomo i am threatening to stay until i see my money and also i would like to know if i am fucked on the check situation. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17461824
This.

This is why women are fucking niggers. Because niggers don't sweat the small shit.
>>
Holy shit man how can anybody ever ask for advice on this board. There are people here legitimately trying to say she's broken some sort of social contract by talking to somebody else after one kiss with OP.

l m a o.
>>
>>17461811
im the same way
i dont think its wrong of them or anything like that, it just makes me lose interest
>>
>>17461811
I agree with you OP, it is bitter to see her treat other guys in a similar way. After a date you are supposed to feel like she is focusing on continuing with you. This kind of makes it look like she's keeping all options open and does not care to limit her interests to just you. On the other hand, it's only been 1 date. Cannot blame her for not making any decisions yet at this point.
>>
>>17461848
>>17461885
>>17461997

I agree with this dude. The rest people in this thread - fuck you, you immoral sobs. Its because of you that we live in a fucked up society. There's not even a bit of romance, intimacy, honesty left in people when it comes down to dating and relationship because of this dumb thinking that you have. Thanks for proving me once again how fucking stupid the western society is, basically we are starting to look like animals more and more.

To op - listen to the guy from posts that I quoted.

And to that guy - thank you for existing.
>>
>>17461811
Just seal the deal before he does.
>>
>>17461848
You're autistic.
>>
>>17461942
>t it was clearly enough to upset anon
It was clearly enough to upset a man who stalks on social network a girl he barely know.
Must have been something like "I'm going to suck your cock dry, bb", otherwise it can't be explained.

You don't start a relationship every time you go out on a date with someone.
You're in a relationship when you say you are. You're exclusive when you say you are.
If they haven't agreed on the terms of your relationship, the partners will assume what are the rules of the relationship.
>>
>>17461820
this OP. also start showing interest in other girls as revenge. I wouldn't do it and drop her ASAP but you sound like a faggot so I gave you the faggot's way of doing things
>>
I like to beat off to girls I know irl but when they get partners I mostly stop, mostly.
>>
>>17461943
Well, I am a degenerate and I do agree with OP in that what his supposed-gf is doing is degenerate.

Let me put it like this, OP, if for you kissing means intimacy/relationship/a desire to build a relationship and for her it doesn't it's a clear sign that you two are not compatible. If she thinks kissing/sex is "not a big deal lmao, so don't expect me to commit, weirdo stalker XD", like the majority of the degenerate fucktards in this thread, and you do then my advice is you should drop her and find someone more ... conservative I guess would be the word, but in all honesty, if making out with as many people as you can and fucking around meant you are liberal then I don't want to fucking be one, even though I like to think I'm progressive and open-minded.

And to my previous, yes, I am a degenerate in the sense that I am with someone just so that I am not alone and pretty much just for the sex and companionship/boredom, without loving her. I don't think I'll ever be able to love this girl I am currently with but who knows. It beats not having anyone to have sex with though.
>>
you are not put off by competition you are put off by seeing a whore
>>
>>17461943
This is a solid post, kudos
>>
>>17462674
give her the D
>>
>>17461811
No, you are not alone in being turned off by competition as a man. However, this is not what happened in your OP - that's not "competition" that's just a girl riding the dick carousel. Almost all girls do it to some degree during their lives.

So first, about the girl, don't get mad about it - just move on and find someone new. If you want a side slut, this girl is a perfect candidate. You already know that you can't trust her and not to listen to a word out of her mouth about how great you are and how much she likes you - she's a slut who is lying to you to get validation from you like a token machine.

Now that you understand that, you can choose to use it to your advantage by playing it cool, taking anything you want from the girl, and then kicking her out to take an Uber at 3am. Your choice. But I would absolutely NOT go near her in a romantic sense.

Second, I think that "men loving competition" is true, but it's been twisted and abused by people (men and women) to manipulate men. If a girl says she wants me... and then says she wants someone else... that's not competition - that's just her being a whore.

I don't ever compete for women. She's either on my dick or my time is being spent on other women who will be on my dick. I never, ever compete for the affections of women. I only compete with myself to be better and get what I want. If that includes her pussy, then it includes her pussy. If not, couldn't give less of a shit.

And I think that's how you should be too.
>>
>>17461902
Also don't listen to this woman. Look at the lack of accountability and use of rationalization to try to justify being a slut.

To the poster, no shit that people are "allowed" to play the field. Duh. But don't act like what this girl did was being upfront with OP. She gave him indications that she was interested and was physical with him, which was a choice on her end, and then she went online and worked another dude.

You and I both know what she's doing. Stop pretending like she's doing anything other than hedging her bets, keeping men on the line, and working multiple people so she can choose later on which to ditch...probably after fucking them both.

Honestly? She's probably already fucking that guy on FB.

So yes, no shit people can play the field. But stop being a dumb slut and pretending like this girl is doing something innocent when we both know exactly what she's doing.

Furthermore, if OP wants a girl a girl who doesn't make out with him and then hit up other men right after.... that's up to him. That's his "choice" just like it's this girl's "choice" so go ahead and stfu trying to peer pressure him:
>OMG ur like totally overreacting
>Girl should be allowed to do whatever they want and still have your undivided affection !!!
Yeah no lol.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.