[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Practice Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: thumbnail.jpg (160KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
160KB, 800x1066px
I've never had a girlfriend in my 25 years of life.
I'm probably borderline average in the looks department, but I've always had major social anxiet;. I even used to quiver when talking to unfamiliar people. Now, I can handle basic conversations, but I'm still complete garbage when it comes flirting and can't even fathom what dating entails.

How morally reprehensible would it be to ""practice"" by hitting on a girls who I do not find attractive or appealing at all, and maybe date a few just to get experience being in a relationship?
>>
>>17461626
No more morally reprehensible than watching those dirty movies you like.
>>
>>17461626
Just keep an open mind while dating and if it turns out to be a girl you don't want a relationship with, either tell her your not interested in a relationshi[ (this takes balls), or ignore her or tell her your busy.

Long as you dont use them for sex I dont think anyone will care much.
>>
Hit on girls you like, but on more girls you like. Surely you come across enough girls you actually find cute in your day to day life.
>>
Totally unreprehensible, you can hit on girls you don't really care about just as a way to joke around.
>>
There's nothing wrong with it. Women use men all the time, and it's considered socially acceptable
>>
>>17461626
Not only is it not reprehensible: it's actually the right thing that you should have been doing for years. You don't have to marry the first girl you date. Dating is experience building, not wife-seeking or even necessarily relationship-seeking. You don't need to worry about the relationship question until clothes have come off at least once.
>>
>>17461662
I really don't meet ANY girls around my age.
I'd have to specifically seek out girls in online dating and, it feels like any one even sightly attractive gets millions of messages so all I have to work with is the obviously less attractive ones.
>>
>>17462195
Who said they had to be around your age?

I fuck women 20 and 30 years older then me all the time
>>
>>17461626
Dude you can date around and hit on people all you want. Play the field to your heart's content. Just don't lie to someone and fake commitment and being in love and shit.
>>
>>17462226
well my main problem is the lack of experience, and women my age ,and especially older, want a guy who knows what he's doing.

>>17462324
how do you date someone without lying about liking them? i imagine for instance, there's going to be kissing or making out and i can't exactly say "i want to kiss you but really i think you're ugly so don't think anything of it", can i?
>>
>>17462348
Well, there's going on dates and then there's dating (i.e. being in a relationship.) Generally people talk about their feelings for one another at some point down the line after seeing each other for a while, when they discuss whether or not to be exclusive etc. If it gets to that point you can always just say something like "I just got out of a serious relationship and I need to take time to myself to work through some issues" or something. As far as doing something physical that you don't want to, it's not like they're gonna jump on you and rape you (usually). I don't think you should make anyone your girlfriend that you aren't even attracted to, but you don't need practice for that really, just the stuff leading up to it.

Practice rejecting people might be helpful for you too. Just try not to be cruel; make white lies if you have to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.