[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicidal over height

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

File: Crying reaction.jpg (31KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
Crying reaction.jpg
31KB, 650x487px
>tfw manlet
>tfw dicklet
>tfw handlet

How do I deal with this, /adv/? I feel depressed and sometimes suicidal over this.

I like life, but I've had thoughts of just wrapping a rope around my neck lately over my height.

I don't feel like a man. I feel like I'll never be taken seriously by anyone. I feel like half a man. I'm usually just around the height of women, and shorter than men usually (I live in Ireland).

I've never measured my height, but it's estimately around 5'6".

I'm 18-years-old if that helps in answering.
>>
Don't live up to the stereotype.
>>
Get a job and a hobby to spend your money on, and you'll feel better.

I recommend cooking or painting.
>>
I'm almost two meters tall.

I wish I was all around smaller. Don't worry anon, being tall isn't that good.

>I'm usually just around the height of women

That's fucking perfect, why would you be suicidal over this? Girls in my country are short as fuck. When I dated a girl three years younger than me (I'm 20) people gave me weird looks, as if I was a pedophile.
>>
>>17461635
I just....I don't know, man. I feel like crying right now.

I feel like only half a man. I just wish I was taller.
>>
>>17461639
I think that you should realize how unimportant your height is.

I know some girls who like short men.

>I feel like only half a man

Do you browse /r9k/? People here really lack self esteem and need to boost their ego by shit talking about height. Nobody gives a fuck about height in real life.

Just get rid of "manlets are cucks" mindset. Don't let other people tell you what defines a man.
>>
>>17461651
>Do you browse /r9k/?

Yes, all the time. I think it might have contributed to my crippling insecurity about my height.
>>
>>17461606
>handlet
Get thee to a nunnery. Or a monastery, anyway.
>>
>>17461658
Of course it has.

/r9k/ is full of worthless shitposters whose lives were completely fucked by their mindsets.
In my opinion it's the only board on this whole site that really fucks up people's lives.

I really don't want to sound like a fucking faggot but I'll say it

"Be yourself" is the best advice anyone can give you. Shit like looks, intelligence, sexuality or world view doesn't matter as long as you're confident and feel good with who you are.

>but I don't feel good knowing that I'm short!

Then understand how little it matters.

If I gave a fuck about what people on /r9k/ or /b/ would think about me I'd be dead by now.
>>
File: 1470253375049.jpg (156KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1470253375049.jpg
156KB, 746x982px
>>17461606
Average woman is 5'4 so your still taller than most women and are equal in height to a good chunk of them

If your dick is 5.5 inches that's average

No one gives a shit about hands as long as they are in proportion with the rest of your body
I'm 6'4, 6.5 inch dick, normal hands, a year older than you

And still a kissless virgin

People put too much emphasis on body proportions, it really has very little impact on your life

I'd rather be your height and drowning in sex than my height and still be a virgin
>>
tfw I'm 5'3

stop bitching op and just work on improving yourself so that you can't just feel like you're limited in life
>>
Try being a gay bottom
>>
File: nxematrixcode.jpg (407KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nxematrixcode.jpg
407KB, 1920x1080px
>>17461677
Shut up being yourself is the worst advice you can give this guy

OP half a year ago I was fat as hell, 270 pounds, shit tier hair, chubby ass face, shitty clothes, and acted like an autist

Pop music would make me sweat and panic, and I didn't even know what dapping was
Fast forward to present and I'm literally on the eve of college starting again and I look thin, muscles are growing, wear good clothes, got good hair, and I've already got a plan to hang out with some people before the semester even starts
Go to /fit/ and do what they tell you
Go to /fa/ and do the same
And read these books and take notes on them: How to win friends and influence people, talk language, the definitive book of body language, a billion wicked thoughts, the psychology of influence
Confidence will come from knowing that you can blend in pretty much seamlessly with the normies, you realize just how robotic they are, how shallow and fake they are, how much they run on emotion and fleeting desires and things that pique their interest, its not **that** hard to blend in and make them think your one of them if you do it right

The more you do it the easier it gets

Also look up the top 40 / top 100 chart for music and listen to the songs, do it all the time, become numb to them and commit them to memory, one of the best ways to learn about normie culture is through their music, it also gives you shit to talk about and at parties and shit you will look like one of them since you will know the words and know when to dance and shit

Pic related to this entire post learning how to blend in after a lifetime of being an outcast is like cracking the matrix code, it seems impossible at first but you keep chipping away at it and eventually it will give way
>>
File: 1468433758353.gif (174KB, 245x392px) Image search: [Google]
1468433758353.gif
174KB, 245x392px
>>17461658
im not that anon but you really should stop going to that place

im 19 and my littl brother is almost as tall as me

but thrust me it's not a big deal i learned that the only thing that matters is confidence

i only have 2 friends

>one is a mormon just a bit smaller than me he wears glasses and he always talsk about religous stuff and halo

>the other one is way taller than me he was also better looking than both of us and he is also good at drawing

guess wich one was the first one to get a gf?

that absolute mormon madman just went to a reunion he danced with a girl and the next time we saw him he was too busy kissing his gf to play vidya with us

til this day we still have no idea of how he did it but we also found out that 2 girls were fighting over him

so yeah ii think he just has a lot of confidence and that's what helped him, or maybe he just happened to find a girl that liked that kind of guy, a lot of things can happen in this world so there is no reason to give up when you are just 18 just go out more
>>
>>17461724
Oh you little fuck, I'm talking about things that you can't change.

I can't change the fact that I have a big nose yet I care about my looks.

I'm talking about shit like being short.

>Go to /fit/ and do what they tell you
>Go to /fa/ and do the same
He should look around and decide for himself how he wants to look and what other people think is cool. If you really need a person to tell you that fat people don't look good or that yellow sneakers don't go well with dark blue jeans then you're retarded.

>Confidence will come from knowing that you can blend in pretty much seamlessly with the normies, you realize just how robotic they are, how shallow and fake they are, how much they run on emotion and fleeting desires and things that pique their interest, its not **that** hard to blend in and make them think your one of them if you do it right

Fucking awesome idea. I lived like that when I was in highschool. I wanted to "blend in" like you do. It was the worst fucking part of my life, after two years I had no hobbies, no interests and no fun in my life.

But again, I can see that you aren't aiming to be a fine man. You're aiming to be average, to be a worthless fucking nobody. I hate what you represent. You want to "blend in".

OP has a problem with height, not being autistic. If you're so fucking autistic that you need to "learn about normie culture" by listening to music that you don't give a fuck about it's sad.

>it also gives you shit to talk about and at parties and shit you will look like one of them

If you can't have a good conversation without spending a couple of days looking up top 40/top 100 charts of music or "learning about normie culture" then you're beyond saving.

Then again, after reading your post I'm fucking sure you browse /r9k/.
>>
>>17461606
Start an emo band, get hot ass alt-gf
>>
>>17461606
5'7 or 5'8 over here bro
It used to get to me - my brother is 6'1
I wouldn't let it get you down.
My logic is that it's pointless to brood over things you can't change. No matter how much energy you spend thinking about this, nothing can really change your height. You're kinda short - It sucks. It's not gonna ruin your shit for life though.

You're still taller than most women so it could be worse. Also, not to fall into the meme of confidence, but yeah, it helps.

Nowadays there's so many people that are short yet tough as fuck. Look at dudes in UFC. Look at a lot of modern pro wrestlers.

Not to be harsh, because I do feel your pain, but you shouldn't be suicidal over this. There's far worse problems in the world than losing out on a few inches of height.
>>
File: 1469606290515.gif (952KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
1469606290515.gif
952KB, 500x685px
>>17461782
>your entire assmad rant

Look faglord if OP has any hope of getting laid this is what he must do
Its what I must do, its what everyone must do if they haven't already gotten it by this point in their life
>>
File: 1466148542199.jpg (75KB, 400x582px) Image search: [Google]
1466148542199.jpg
75KB, 400x582px
>>17461782
Also

>you agree with me about the confidence and getting easier thing

>lolol autist your beyond saving

You know that I'm right, just because you weren't happy with what you got out of it doesn't mean I wont be
>>
>>17461677
How
>little
it matters.

o u
>>
>>17462182
>the only hope OP has to have sex is listening to the top 40
You people must be joking
>>
>>17462370
Its part of the whole living as an outcast and having 0 social life for literally as long as you can remember to being indistinguishable from a normal person in the span of 6 months to a year thing
>>
I'm a really fucking hot girl with giant tits, extremely intelligent and pretty much the light of my bf's life. He's poor and a video game nerd and 5'4. Take it or leave it. I'm mentally ill and came from an abusive family, that's my catch.
>>
Go to Japan.
>>
I hate having hands smaller than most girls. I'm 5'8" if it matters.

Feet and dick size are above average for my body size and frame so that is weird.
>>
>>17461606
>5'3
>5"x4"
>7" handspan
>baby faced

I figured I'd take the dive and go for an effeminate bitch look instead of trying to pretend like I can be handsome.
>>
>>17461606
Try being attractive but never being able to connect with anyone on an emotional level because you just cant understand. Try being used over several years thinking that someone cared about you.
Try having to deal with that with nothing but your thoughts and completely dreamless nights.
>>
I hate having girl hands so much

looking at them makes me want to yank them out sometimes

the worst part is I'm attractive and have a good body but I still feel like trash over this shit
>>
>>17461606
You dont stop growing till your twenties. Even then you are average height, its no big deal. Im in the latter half of my 20s and 5'4 and I am fine.
>>
>>17461606
There are kids out there who have just been diagnosed with cancer that isn't treatable. Someone just lost their parents in a fatal accident. Little timmy has downs and will never experience life to the fullest and here you are anon, suicidal over your height. You anon have it better than 95% of the population probably more, i dont want to cliche you but first world problems. 5'6" isn't even that fucking small fuck man there are midgets out there!! How do you think they feel? TLDR stop being such a dramatic bitch and grow up ;)
>>
>>17461606
I have a friend who is 4'11" and he has had gfs, i think he has a hot one currently, he jokes about his height constantly ( I think he doest it to compensate) but ,hey, it brings results.
I'm 5'8 and im a virgin(so many wasted opportunities), so you can see personality is the key.
>>
>>17462182
>this is what he must do

Then tell me how the fuck do I get laid while listening to music I like instead of pretending to be a generic piece of shit?

>Its what I must do, its what everyone must do if they haven't already gotten it by this point in their life

No, it's not. I don't need to "learn about normie culture" or listen to top 40 songs to get laid. That's fucking pathetic, man. OP should be aiming to be charming in his own unique way. Sitting in the fucking corner and mimicking everything other people do, hoping that some girl will have enough mercy to sleep with you is fucking pitiful.

>>17462193
No one will be, you idiot, as long as they aren't as desperate for sex as you are. You're literally sacrificing everything to get laid the easiest way possible.
>>
>>17461635
Fellow Manlet here.

Women look for guys who're taller than them.

Source: My first real crush and my second-to-last crush when I asked them, respectively.
>>
File: 34214.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
34214.gif
495KB, 500x281px
>>17463245
>Then tell me how the fuck do I get laid while listening to music I like instead of pretending to be a generic piece of shit?
You don't, I already said that you have to blend in and copy the normies in order to be successful

I like classic rock waaaaaaaaay more than the current stuff but listening to songs from the 60s 70s 80s and 90s wasn't doing me any favors, current music was foreign and alien to me and that was a big strike against me in the blending in department

>No, it's not. I don't need to "learn about normie culture" or listen to top 40 songs to get laid. That's fucking pathetic, man
Doing what will work is not pathetic its being smart and making the most out of a bad situation

>OP should be aiming to be charming in his own unique way
>just beeeeee urself

I was myself my whole life and it got me nearly expelled from highschool, a total social pariah, arrested, nearly expelled from college

Only reason why I'm not a pariah at college is because what happened was kept under wraps and its a massive campus with 25000 people instead of a tiny ass highschool

>Sitting in the fucking corner and mimicking everything other people do, hoping that some girl will have enough mercy to sleep with you is fucking pitiful.

You don't have it right, the plan is to go out and make as many friends as possible, join loads of clubs, rush fraternities, eat as many meals as possible on campus, and try to build up as big of a social life as fast as possible

That's the plan, that's what will work
You know what wont work?

Being yourself and sitting at home all day everyday wishing you could get laid instead of being willing to sacrifice everything to make it happen
>>
>>17461606

>handlet

I swear to God, you guys are PIONEERS in the art of self-pity.
>>
OP I'm just gonna be brutally honest with you.

being a handlet is your biggest challenge. I dont, and none of the girls I know do, care about height or dick size. However, we all have agreed that guys with small hands can come across as creepy - IF they have a personality to match.

But there are a lot of things like this that combines poorly with stunted social skills. Imagine you met a girl who wasn't very bright. If she also had giant feet, or asymmetrical breasts, these features might amplify eachother and make her less attractive.

Change the things you can, dont focus so much on the rest. Just be aware of them, and try to make up for them it other areas - this is what we all do. I thought small hands were one of the least attractive things a guy could have, but in the end I fell madly in love with a guy whos hands are the same size as my own - and Im a womanlet. I only thought about his hands the first day we met, but it quickly dissipated as we started talking. Now Im completely obsessed with him, and his hands have become something I love.
>>
>>17463245
>No one will be, you idiot, as long as they aren't as desperate for sex as you are. You're literally sacrificing everything to get laid the easiest way possible.

This plan is tailored for getting laid as quickly as possible after coming out of a lifetime of being a social outcast

If someone doesn't want sex badly enough to do everything that it calls for then whatever, this is about me and I tell anyone who wants to do what I'm doing how to do it

Nothing anyone can say is going to convince me to stop this

Getting laid is literally my life goal
And no condoms don't fucking count
>>
>>17463610
>You don't, I already said that you have to blend in and copy the normies in order to be successful

No, you don't. You can be yourself, learn what works and still be yourself.

>its being smart and making the most out of a bad situation
If you truly were smart you wouldn't have to blend in, you would learn from your mistakes and still be yourself.

>Being yourself and sitting at home all day everyday wishing you could get laid instead of being willing to sacrifice everything to make it happen

Are you retarded? Do you seriously think that "being yourself" is sitting and not learning anything? Being yourself is doing what you want. If I want to get laid, I'll go out and use my current knowledge to get laid. And I don't need to "blend in".

I think you don't understand that being yourself isn't equal to sitting at home and doing nothing.

You don't understand that instead of changing your personality to be a worthless fucking nobody you can grow as a person. I was a fucking autismo when I was 14. When I was 17 I tried to "blend in". Now I'm fucking 20 and I have a shit ton of interests, I do what I want. And somehow I get laid.
>>
>>17463617
>being a handlet is your biggest challenge
Seriously? How small do a guy's hands have to be to be noticeable? Can you post a picture of a guy with unattractive hands? As a guy I've literally never noticed the size of a man's hands.
>>
>>17463617
>guys with small hands can come across as creepy

What? Can you fucking explain? Seriously it's the first time I ever heard of something like that

Maybe that's because I have Shrek's hands but still, I never heard of "creepy guys with small hands"

Also when it comes to making friendships with other males - handshake is usually much more important than size of hands

I don't know about girls though, I never heard of anyone who had a problem with hands
>>
File: 78500944.jpg (19KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
78500944.jpg
19KB, 346x346px
>>17463639
>bee urself
>no seriously cmon man
>just be yourself

I already told you, people think I'm a weirdo and/or a prick when I am myself, they always did and they always will, I'm just incompatible with modern day US culture

I HAVE to blend in or else I WILL be outed and its all over

I cannot get laid and be myself simultaneously, literally everything I'm doing is forced and artificial, the clothes, hair, constant bathing and grooming, the music, the agreeing to go to stupid parks with people, the pretending to like people for who they are and pretending to care about what they care about

Normies eat all of this shit up, but I know its fake

But they dont

>worthless fucking nobody

If I get laid I win, if I don't I lose, so if getting laid = being a "worthless fucking nobody" then I want to be the most worthless fucking nobody who ever lived because sex is all that matters and if I have that I have everything

>I do what I want. And somehow I get laid.

Then you were just a normie with delayed development
>>
>>17463640

compare them to your male friends, then to your female friends. are your hands smaller than all the males? bad sign, but might still not be noticeable. are they similar in size to the girls? you're a handlet.

its generally the length thats telling. Ive seen some guys with very wide and strong hands, who still fall into the handlet category by virtue of how stunted they are.
>>
>>17461606
be a sissy trap, OP

you can do it, i believe in you
>>
>>17463653

maybe it depends on what youve been exposed to. Ive grown up around a lot of nerdy guys, as have my female friends, and maybe small hands are more prevalent among the non-dudebros? It does seem to be more common on guys who are also manlets.

Small hands are creepy in general, but I guess they just stand out more on males.
>>
>>17463656
>if you get laid without pretending to be someone else you're a normie

That's why /r9k/ is cancer

>I already told you, people think I'm a weirdo and/or a prick when I am myself

Maybe you should learn what's wrong with you? You know, try to understand why people think that you're a weirdo?

You sound like a person that needs to hide behind a mask. Like a kid who would rather avoid going to school than do his homework.

I already told you, people thought I'm a weirdo and/or a prick when I am myself, they always did and now they don't, I stopped caring if "I'm compatible" with modern day EU culture and started pursuing my goals in my own way.
>>
>>17463638

But this pathetic mindset is literally the reason you can't get laid. Girls can SMELL the desperation on you
>>
>>17463687
There is nothing wrong with me, there is a lot wrong with this country though
All throughout history there have been countries that have been fucked and the guys that recognized it were considered the bad ones, so they either moved away, lived in hiding, or learned how to blend in

I don't have the means to move and I'm not ok with living in hiding because I want sex and I can't get it in hiding so that means I have to blend in

>You sound like a person that needs to hide behind a mask.

Well no shit

>I already told you, people thought I'm a weirdo and/or a prick when I am myself, they always did and now they don't, I stopped caring if "I'm compatible" with modern day EU culture and started pursuing my goals in my own way.

You seriously just became one of them and still think your independent, normies always think they are unique and individual but in reality they are all different flavors of the same thing

And the EU is not a single entity there is no EU culture god damn
>>
>>17463702
No they cant shut the fuck up

They look at body language and listen to your voice, if you don't make eye contact, fold your arms, and go "I-if you want w-we could do X" then that translates as desperation in their minds

But if you appear to be calm cool and collected, have open and friendly body language, and don't sound like anything is bugging you they won't know that all you want to do is have sex with them wish they would just shut the fuck up already and get on their knees
>>
>>17463716

And yet it's not working. But I guess you've got all the answers
>>
>>17463719
>its not working
I love how many assumptions people make on this board

I spent literally all of last semester self-isolating so I could drop the weight, grow out my hair so I could style it right, save up the money for clothes, and spend a bunch of time reading about social skills and body language and shit

The few times I've interacted with people the results have been incredible, I've had people offering for me to come boating with them, and these other guys want me to come to the park with them before the semester even starts

So I know this stuff will work down the line
>>
>>17463638

You should calm down a bit, dude. You were 270 lbs a few months ago; although your effort is laudable, in all honesty, you're just going to look like a chubby kid who is trying too hard once you're on campus--6 months isn't enough to completely change your social tendencies or your physical appearance.
>>
>>17463799
Even /fit/ tells me I'm not fat anymore
>still gonna be bad socially

I don't need to be a master socializer I just need to be good enough
>>
>>17463811

Post a picture.

You underestimate just how much the slightest social flaw can affect interaction with the opposite sex.
>>
File: 20160809_131418.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160809_131418.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>17463826
Your skepticism annoys me, also inb4 that's fat, it's lose skin, that's what 3 doctors and all of /fit/ say, and inb4 clothes are shit, no shit I'm at home and college hasn't started so I'm not trying right now
>>
File: 20160809_131424.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160809_131424.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>17463826
My plan is not to try to talk to girls directly but to build up as big of a social life as I can so that I can get loads of practice in combined with sending out "I'm one of you" signals to make myself look attractive, also it will let me have greater acess to parties aND eventually it everything else fails I can directly ask for help from my contacts by "accidentally" "letting it slip" that Ive never gotten laid
>>
>>17463841

There is both fat and loose skin there; is that what you think sub-10% bodyfat with loose skin looks like?

I hate to break it to you, but neither loose skin nor fat is attractive. Do you really think that you have the kind if body that will make women lust for you to the point of looking over your misgivings in personality and social ability? Plenty of "normie" athletes will have bodies and social capabilities far better than your own. What makes you a better choice?

It's time to start being realistic with yourself. You're not there yet with respect to either your body or your personality. Keep working.

Nice sucked-in stomach, by the way.
>>
>>17463850

Same skeptic here. You're overthinking all of this. That's the reason why you're not going to have a very good time.
>>
File: 14712830811981006332394.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14712830811981006332394.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>17463863
Look you little defeatist with clothes on no one can even see the lose skin and my stomach is not sucked in, I'm sick of people telling me I'm not.good enough. I will get laid I'm going to pull it off
>>
>>17463850

This all just sounds so pathetic...
>>
>>17463863
Its not physically safe to get to sub 10% when you don't have enough muscle mass, plus it's better to look like this than it is to look like a skelly as fit calls it. Normie athletes make up a small portion of the population loads of guys get laid without looking like them
>>
>>17463826
what exactly is a social flaw? and how does a minute one affect interaction with opposite sex significantly
>>
>>17463873

You're not good enough. You have an argumentative, delusional, and abrasive personality, and you're skinnyfat.

It's been 6 months; you wouldn't be there yet in either regard unless you were taking steroids or already had satisfactory social skills. The fact that you want to act like you have made it merits your flaws being revealed. Better from an anonymous internet stranger or yourself than dashed hopes once you get to college.
>>
>>17463884

Not handling criticism. Coming off as desperate. An inability to have a disagreement without quickly degrading to profanity. There are many, some that women notice more than men.
>>
>>17463889
yeah but that seems more like a subtle show of character, rather than raw social flaw
>>
>>17463885
Look fucker I swore that this year I was going to end this

Before the year is out my dick will be balls deep in a girl with no condom on, whether its from a girl doing it willingly, she's too drunk or high to say no, its from a hooker, or its from full on rape

I don't give a shit anymore, I've already done so much and I'm going to be spending all day everyday on campus doing shit constantly to rapidly build up a social life

I will not go another year living like this

Look at this little shit in this picture

I knew this guy for a while, but he abandoned me last semester when I was still learning how to function because I don't know why

He drowns in pussy, and he is way shorter than me, he is ugly, his hair is a mess, and he is broke

If he can do it, I can do it
>>
>>17463883

You tell yourself that. How many sports teams does your school have? How about just 'normie' fitness enthusiasts with better genetics (or more time put in) than you? How about fat guys or other skinnyfat guys who are "normies" with some charm?

Stop making excuses and pointless social ploys to avoid the fact that you need to work on yourself more.
>>
>>17461639
Then cry let go kill yourself whatever. I u didn't get to be a 10/10 big woop what can you do about it? Accept and let go.

I have a friend which is 154 cm tall(not sure how much this is in feet) with wierdish sense of humor but last weeks party man I tell ya he had a shot with 3 different hottie's not CU's he embraced his height or something but CU's he didn't give a shit about it and was just having fun
>>
>>17463885
Also
>skinnyfat

I go to the gym 3 times a week for full body weight training, come early December I can have visible muscles which will make me good enough for shirtless tinder pics

>personality waaah

I hide it, I already said that's all I do because that's all I can do
>>
>>17463903
Skinny fat people look slender with clothes on, and by the time the clothes come off the girl has already committed to sex anyways

And read this >>17463899
>>17463899
>>
>>17463894

Shows of character are a part of social etiquette, no?

>>17463899

You have revealed your true nature in this post. The level of self-improvement you need involves psychiatric help.

Also, your friend can probably do it because he has a level of natural charm (...and it could be the case that he doesn't threaten rape when he doesn't get what he wants).
>>
>>17463916
yeah that's true

i hope this psycho doesnt end up rage raping someone so please stop roasting him
>>
>>17463908
>>17463914

Still skinnyfat.

>clothes off = sex

Do you even know anybody who went to college? Do you even watch the news? You're going to end up being prosecuted for rape at this rate.
>>
>>17463916
>psychiatric help waah

I know places on campus with parties that happen 2-3 times a week, every week

I can go there with the goal of meeting people and making friends, in order to build up the social life
Plus it will be good training

Also you never know maybe some girl will have a thing for me because she is semi-drunk

As long as I go in with the goal of making friends and leave sex on the back burner (for the time being) the pressure will be gone and I can chill out for a few hours, which makes it easier for people to like me

I know about his charm, he must be so good with people that it make up for it
But since I look a good deal better than him, I can be inferior to him socially but still get the same end result, because my looks will make up for the social stuff

Its all a 0 sum game

>doesn't threaten rape

Literally know one outside chans knows about that thought that goes through my mind, stop trying to act like its relevant

>friend

You mean former friend, he has cut off all contact

Either that or he is so poor that he has no PC at home and he wasn't lying about his phone breaking

If he contacts me when college starts I'll be surprised, I'm not betting on it
>>
>>17463925
Clothes can also come off during parties and pools and shit, but I met frat guys who are skinny fat so clearly being skinny fat is not a social death sentence if you have to take your clothes off

>prosecuted for rape

Oh but I thought I was doomed and would never get laid

And besides no one can prosecute you if they don't even know your name or what you look like and there are no recordings of it

But I think the odds of it coming to that are super low so you shouldn't worry anyways
>>
>>17463927

You don't look better than him. You're skinnyfat.

You also have rape thoughts. Girls can sense that stuff--you're going to give off a rapist vibe.

>friend

I think that's what you need. Forget about this sex craving business. Use your continued self-improvement to make real friends (as opposed to fake friends made for the sake of some elaborate plan for sex). Having a reliable confidant will help many of your other problems, among which sex is seemingly miniscule.
>>
>>17463931

Rape =/= getting laid. Rape == felony.
>>
>>17463935
He is just as skinny fat as me and his face looks way worse than mine

I know my face is good because people on /fit/ and /fa/ have confirmed it, and no I'm not posting it ITT because knowing how many white knights are here for all I know someone will try to dox me

>girls can sense it
>oooooh spooky girls just have this magical intuition

I want this meme to die, girls are not magic, they cannot read minds, if I glare at them, lick my lips, dip my head down, and say weird things then yeah they would know

But if I'm dancing with a beer in my hand, talking to some guy I met about this cool restaurant, and the girl makes eye contact with me and I just smile and go back to talking, she wont just magically know "oh this guy thinks about rape"

>Forget about this sex craving business
Never

> Use your continued self-improvement to make real friends (as opposed to fake friends made for the sake of some elaborate plan for sex).

"Friends" are "friends", as long as **they** perceive me as being their friend for all intents and purposes we are friends, what I think of them doesn't matter, what they think of me does

Having a social life leads to sex

>sex isn't a problem

Its the biggest problem that I've ever faced

>>17463943
getting laid = dick in pussy
rape = dick in pussy

>felony

I already said

"And besides no one can prosecute you if they don't even know your name or what you look like and there are no recordings of it "

"But I think the odds of it coming to that are super low so you shouldn't worry anyways"
>>
>>17461606
Holy shit wtf?
Start fucking running and LOTS OF STRETCHING. Stretch every fucking time. I was around 5'4-5'5 when I was 18. I am 21 now and almost 5'7. Wear some heels.You don't need to be suicidal for this. Dafuq man?
>>
>>17464190
Yea im not kidding but this might happen is u spent all ur time on the computer when in high school. My legs where really short but i noticed if i sat straight i had the body length as way taller people than me. I went to the doctor if i had something wrong and it told me it was genetics (i think he also cringed at me for being paranoid) and all but i was healthy. Got nutritionist to tell me what to eat for stronger bone etc, told her i wanted to be a boxer obv lie,
Wrote to much already. Basically yea start running and stretching u might grow ima bit. I started in mid 20s now im 24. I was 168 cm now im 175cm. Its a little but my old schoolfriends told me i grew a shitload.
I reccomend the c25k plan to start with.
>>
>>17461606
6ft'2, I'm not considered at all manly, barely had any girlfriends, mocked by my older and yet shorter brothers and spoken over and walked into by everyone.

If you can't command any respect it sure as shit isn't because you're short.
>>
>>17461606
Nobody asked for life deal us with these bullshit hands were dealt, you gotta take these cards and flip em don't expect no help, now I coulda just sat on my ass and pissed and moaned(you), or take this situation in which I'm placed in and get up and get my own.

Or something like that
>>
>>17463711
>still think your independent, normies always think they are unique and individual but in reality they are all different flavors of the same thing

Yeah, then I'm a totally average flavor that doesn't listen to top 100 songs. Also I jerk off to traps and other shit, sometimes play vidya all night and watch animu. I don't really like to talk about myself like I'm a special snowflake, but god fucking damn. You're seriously thinking that you're either autistic and have to blend in or you're just a normie. That's what /r9k/ did to you.

I'd rather fucking shoot myself than live the way you do.
>>
I used to be friends with tinytrip from fit, he's 5'2. I am 5'5 nd would have dated him. Please don't fall for the manlet meme, many women actually don't care about height. I am super fucking pretty and my bf is an inch or two taller than me; it's perfect for kissing :) love him so much. Height really does not matter as much as 4chan would have you believe love yourself :)
>>
>>17465126
What about guys with small hands (smaller than most girls) but normal height/weight/dick size/etc?
>>
>>17464850
I'd rather shoot myself than give up on getting laid
>>
>>17465133
My bf has smaller hands than mine and I didn't notice for two years- not until he pointed it out. No one criticizes your body the way you do.
>>
>>17465133

there are girls who wont care, but its better to be prepared for the worst. just be aware that you have a minor setback in some people's eyes, and work to overcome it by being being more attractive in other areas.

fuck being coddled into thinking it doesnt matter by people who feel sorry for you. like Im an ugly fucker, and my social life vastly improved when I actually reconciled with this fact and started doing what I could to improve myself.
>>
File: Crossing Over To the Hedge.jpg (880KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Crossing Over To the Hedge.jpg
880KB, 1920x1200px
>>17461606
The price of wisdom and insight is suffering, OP. Believe me, I understand your pain and I you have my sympathy, but try to understand that life shapes and moulds us into who we become. A person who hasn't suffered a great deal will never really be much of a person. Our suffering is in fact the greatest blessing.
>>
>>17464850
>>17463935
Kek when its the basement dweller asking how to get laid, adv tells him: literally everything skinnyfat over here did, be a normie, work out and go socialize. Go get laid you fat virgin.
But when its a real person showing you their real results at play you people get so threatened. Because someone sick of being a virgin needs psychiactric help. This board is so god damn shoved up its own ass not even self improvement can be discussed seriously here.
>>17463951
I have been where youve been as far as socially integrating, and parties and raging is fun for a little bit, but the lack of real connection with people is going to plateau your social experience eventually. Youll get bored if you dont look for people who are smarter and better than you, surround yourself with them when you can but theyre hiding like you.
>>
File: manoutline.jpg (24KB, 193x571px) Image search: [Google]
manoutline.jpg
24KB, 193x571px
Left is 6'0 and right is 5'7
>>
>>17461606
Don't worry bro I'm also around 5'6. Just grow a beard if you can. People will respect you and don't look to you as if you are a young child. If I shave my beard I look like I am 15 years old. So I just grow out my beard.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.