[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Do Men & Women Find Attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: Men & Women.jpg (87KB, 550x386px) Image search: [Google]
Men & Women.jpg
87KB, 550x386px
Most people like a beautiful face, a nice frame, but aside from all that what do you find attractive in a person? From big things like personality type and background to little things like the way they wear their hair/facial hair or speak.

Do you prefer sex appeal or personality? Will you only go for the good looking athletes or models or will you only go for the outgoing/quiet types or the daft/intelligent ones?
Post your sexual orientation and race if comfortable.
>>
Straight white male.

I find a lot of different things attractive but I seem towards gravitate to women with dark hair that are average height when it comes to dating
>>
Straight female anon.

Sex appeal def hooks me in easier but personality seals the deal. Unless their personality was toxic or abusive I'd pick sex appeal over personality right now because not interested in long term dating. I def have a type and it's usually quiet slim guys with bangs and occasionally glasses.
>>
Straight white male. I like cute slim girls that are intelligent and not shouting too much. Often attract quiet types. Prefence for white girls with blond hair, but other hair colors can be great too. I am Skinny AF and wonder if any girls are into my body type at all, not being chad.
>>
Straight white male.

Basically looking for someone with normal sensibilities..Not into partying, likes to spend time at home or at small social events. Not a drinker...not a smoker...most importantly someone who really understands you to yoru core...also trust etc etc normie shit
>>
>>17461404
Straight, white female.

I usually don't make a huge deal about the looks. I do have a type (and even pretty specific) but when I think of a lifetime partner, it's mostly about personality (since I already have insanely high standards about it).
My ideal would be tall-ish, average build, beard, light eyes, dark hair, very pale skin.

Personality is quite a huge deal. I want someone genuinely kind, empathetic, extremely intelligent and humorous. Ideally introverted, but not the socially incompetent kind of introverted. Probably someone with pretty traditional values. And who shares some of my interests.
I'm not interested in anything but long term, so I value that quite a bit.
>>
>>17461404

Straight white dude here.

Ideal woman:
>Nice smile.
>Light brown skin.
>Nice ass.
>Smaller than me.
>Outgoing, friendly, sweet,
>Tries to get me out of my shell abit, gets me to open up.
>Makes me laugh, even in a shitty situation.

Literally just described someone from work.
>>
>>17461404
power, confidence and physical beauty
>>
>>17461404
Ass & titties.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness

A good place to start if you want to read about what goes into universal, biological attraction.
>>
Subconsciously, women are all attracted to the same things:

>Confidence
>Competence (skills, talents, ability to earn money, etc)
>The approval of other women (the only good men are men that can find other women, and all the good men are in monogamous relationships... Shit...)

You can fail with all of them or succeed with none of them. It comes down to personal compatibility in the end. All women subconsciously seek these things in men because it shows whether or not you make a good protector and provider, and have superior genetics worth passing down.
>>
>>17461511
Titties & ass
>>
>>17461679
Women are attracted to no strings attached fun. You can have everything listed, but if you are a boring sack of shit, no woman will want you.
>>
Speaking as a dude...

I could fuck nearly any woman, although I'd prefer to fuck a pretty woman.

Granted, I've seen beautiful women that make my dick limp because their personality turns me off, and I've met average looking girls that made me fall in love with them because they were pleasant to be around.

Looks are always a plus, but your personality is what counts the most if you want those fuzzy feelings.
>>
Straight white male

I love a girl with a lot of personality. Someone who is a bit outspoken and kind. A motherly side is a big plus. She doesn't have to be book smart, but really empathetic is great. Funny is a given.

As for looks, short and small is ideal. Freckles make me go wild. I'm used to being around blonde/brown haired girls all the time, so darker haired girls are more likely to get my attention.
>>
>>17461434
Oh boy youd love me
>>
I want a girl who makes my jaw drop everytime i see her, she has to be grounded and confident in herself. She has to be able to not take shit from anyone even me i respect that.
Someone who is infatuated by me and understands me but also wants to help me become something better. If i had that then man thats love
>>
men: health, family values, mental stability

women: money, big black cock
>>
>str8 girl
I spoke to a guy yesterday who kept smiling as I spoke to him. It was really friendly and attractive. He also dressed pretty nice as in well fitting jeans and a nice shirt.
>>
File: wiesay.jpg (338KB, 1200x836px) Image search: [Google]
wiesay.jpg
338KB, 1200x836px
White male

I definitely prefer certain things
>short
>pale
>smart
>subversive
>gives me attention
>her
>>
Straight white male

As long as someone doesnt look below average, im not picky about looks.
Most important thing is how i feel when im with that girl. If i feel comfortable, and i dont have to play mind games, thats very attractive.
Recently ive fallen for a girl whos looks i still couldnt descrine after the third date. When im with her, its as if like i see her with my mind or heart, not with my eyes. I can recall her voice, the way she speaks, and her smell (shes a very clean person), but i camt tell what color her eyes are for example.
At first she wasnt interested in me, but as i talked to her more and more, she became attracted to me. So definitely, looks arent everything
>>
>>17461404
straight guy here. I don't see how my race should matter, honestly. Maybe you should ask about nationality or social standing, that would make more sense.
>what do you find attractive in a person?
Personality is the most important thing. I'm usually attracted to eiter really shy or really outgoing girls (the "confident and friendly with everyone" type of outgoing, not the "she fucked half of the guys she's met" type).
I think it's because with the shy ones I sort of feel like they're "weak" in a way and I can protect them, so it's like an ego boost. The outgoing ones instead give off a "capable of taking care of herself" vibe, which I appreciate in anyone, moreso in a girl.
I also usually go for girls who share some of my interests and who behave like a fucking mature, rational adult (which isn't a really common thing, among girls in their early 20s).
I also like girls who feel "special". You know, they have to be interesting in a way, like have some sort of weird habit or uncommon hobby. Nothing too retarded, but something that sets them apart from the others.
Also girls who like animals are the best. Actually NOT liking them is a big turnoff for me.
Of course looks matter too. I'm most attracted to tall girls, with a proportionate body shape. I also prefer boobs to ass. I like dark hair best, with either really pale or really dark skin, and possibly light blue eyes.
>>
80% straight 20% gay mixed male
this 80/20 thing coz i would date an extremely passable trap. some people say thats not gay. some say it is. i dont really care desu

i like extremes. she is either extremely white or extremely black. im not very into afro hair, though. these above are just preferences, not must haves. and i absolutely fucking love when she is sweet and caring to me, saying sweet words that she likes only me, etc
>>
I don't have a specific type that I prefer more than any other mix of types, because I feel it's incredibly unfair to any guy or girl I date who doesn't fit a specific type. Never noticed any patterns in who I'm interested in either (local or celebs or etc.) they have differed a lot in looks and personality.

Dunno. Good is good.
>>
Bi white woman

I tend to lean towards the same thing for both genders.
Light complexion, a bit chubby or average built (nothing too big or small), long hair (and facial hair for guys, average height.
I love it when someone smells amazing, that catches my attention first sometimes.
Love tattoos and 'edgy' looking people.
Can adult enough to live on their own, but can have a good time and have the occasional drink or smoke every other weekend or so with a small group.
Not into heavy drinking, partying, drugs.
can tolerate my heavy metal music and down to spanking me on occasion. :)
>>
>>17461404
Straight white male.

All I've ever cared about is honesty and kindness. In decades of searching I've been totally unable to find even the slightest trace of either in anyone outside my own family. Growing up I was always keenly aware that I was part of a truly exceptional, good family, but I had no idea how unbelievably fucking mindblowingly rare those two qualities are.

You have to test people to discover what they're made of. The best way to do that is manufacture situations that put you in a weak position of some kind. Then you observe.
>>
>>17461404
Straight white male

virgin, apolitical, simple modest beauty (an antithesis of what the common model/celebrity/stereotypical "hot" girl looks like.)

And honestly I feel I needed to grow up with them. I've not felt any potential for a strong bond outside the people I went to elementary school with.
>>
Bi woman, white.

The only thing I've really noticed is that for men, I prefer builtfat or athletic body types, and I like trimmed (but not shaven) body hair.

For women, I tend to prefer trashy goth/alt girls that would be absolutely toxic in a relationship. I don't let myself pursue.
>tfw one of my close friends is a poly BPD goth stripper that has PTSD and I have had a crush for years

For both sexes, I really like intelligence, an outgoing personality, a drive to work hard, and a sense of humor that works with mine.
>>
>>17462848
You look for big black cock in your women?
>>
>>17461404
No one mentioned it but here I go. When she finds me attractive. When she adores me. When she's interested in me. When she finds my retard humor funny.

If a woman, no matter how much of my type and ideal she is only shows me that I'm not good enough or that she doesn't give a shit I lose interest. 00
>>
>>17466599
maybe he meant big black cunt?
>>
straight white male:

I care more about personality, but we need some looks so i can get a boner and we can have sex. I look for someone with similar values to myself.

I prefer quiet and intelligent. Maybe im a weird college guy but when a girl is pretty, but is really stupid I just cant.
>>
>>17465926
>You have to test people to discover what they're made of. The best way to do that is manufacture situations that put you in a weak position of some kind. Then you observe.

Kek, doing this is both dishonest and unkind. Playing mind games to "test" people is probably why no one likes you.
>>
All white and nothing else. I gotta stop coming here.
>>
>>17461679
I don't give a shit about any of these things.
>>
someone someone make me laugh

>>17466544
>>17463007
hmu
>>
>>17466915

Seconding this, I'd call it feeling desired. Cheap trick said it best: "I want you, to want...me"
>>
Straight white grl

Physically, I like guys with dark hair and dark eyes, who are white mixed with latin, spanish or middle eastern. I find it very unattractive when men wear shorts and/or open-toed shoes I make an effort to dress nicely, I'd like someone with a bit of sense in clothing. It's important and makes you appear more masculine and polished. Of course common interests are nice. I like history, reading, forensic science/unsolved mysteries, hiking, anything involving the water, skateboarding, art, antiquing, gardening, etc. I'd like someone who isn't just a clone of the "guy who sits on his ass eats and games all day" stereotype.
>>
what I look for in a woman:

>kind but not a pushover
>independent
>healthy
>intelligent
>experienced sexually, and open minded

I'd like for her to be my best friend and companion, however, don't fucking tell me how to spend my money and time or who I can hang out with (within reason, obviously would understand not hanging out with ex's and shit like that)

We don't always have to be together all the time, and I would trust (and encourage) her to do things on her own.
>>
straight female
i like men who are tanner/darker than me as i am pale as fuck, taller than me (evrybody i'm 5'4), maybe a little longer hair, i don't like overly muscular guys i'm not sure why they kind of intimidate me i guess. i almost lean towards men who are a little feminine if that makes sense?
>>
>>17465926
>You have to test people to discover what they're made of. The best way to do that is manufacture situations that put you in a weak position of some kind. Then you observe.

Can you give an example?
>>
Straight white woman, 26

>educated
I like smart men, and the ones that don't have higher education tend to be dumb and only think in short term, except for maybe the rare entrepreneur.
Scientists in particular tend to be fascinating people.

>Blond long hair
ok, this is my fetish

>white skin
see above

>good sense of humor, ot at least not trying to make shitty jokes all the time
there's nothing that I hate more than a man who considers himself funny and says cringey shit all the time, that only he considers funny. At least if he's not naturally funny, I'd prefer him to not try forcing it.

>not a smoker or junkie
this is shit
I don't really mind some minor alcoholism though
>>
straight white guy

she can be a lot of things but she HAS to be tall, at least 5'10" but I do better when I can. best girl i ever had was 6'2"

personality is a huge meme. when there's real sex appeal, people shut up and play nice
>>
>>17462844
I'm sure I would. ;)
>>
>>17461404
I can find anything with a hole attractive, I just prefer people who care about me and don't leave after a couple years
everyone leaves
everyone
>>
>>17466937
or big black clit
>>
Straight Mexican make

I like a girl with her own style and ideas, someone who is a trendsetter and not a follower. Someone with ambition and goals
>>
>>17461404
Literally everything you just said including mexican lol
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.