[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make amends with being ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (321KB, 2096x2795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 2096x2795px
How do you make amends with being ugly?
>>
>>17461281
GOOD GOD BURN IT WITH FIRE
>>
You accept there are bigger problems in the world. You learn to love and accept yourself for who you are anon
>>
>>17461287
Or you burn it with fire,
>>
>>17461283
That also works xD
>>
>>17461287
Well, yeah, there's starving kids in Africa and all that but what's the point of loving yourself if nobody else is going to love you.

Might as well decide I'm genderfluid, dye my hair pink and gain a 100 kilos if I'm going to be delusional.
>>
>>17461281
Different shirt, it's too formal.
Different hair style but it is a great color.

Thinking you could pall off a young sting or bowie.
>>
>>17461305
I bought the shirt to go with a kilt my mother made for me because of reasons.

The hair was a disaster, though I intend to keep it bleached (meant to dye it again today, it's starting to get roots). Anything you'd recommend for a hairstyle?
>>
>>17461302
I wish you all the best, good luck.
>>
>>17461281
If grill
>stop with the lesbian hair
>wear cuter clothes

If guy
>burn it with fire
>>
I would bang you. You're cute. I think you're unconventionally attractive, but still interesting looking and attractive.
>>
>>17461281
Wait, are you that girl who complained about only rednecks being attracted to you?
>>
>>17461412
No? Nobody's attracted to me.
>>
File: desk.jpg (31KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
desk.jpg
31KB, 460x276px
I'm ugly and autistic. At first I thought I was as good as everyone else when it comes to socializing, or I had the ability to be with hard work, but you learn over time that is simply not the case for everyone. I realized this during high school and I was a very miserable person for some time.

Dealing with disappointment after disappointment is stressful. I was being bullied daily, every time I tried to talk to a girl or hang out with guy friends I was being made fun of. I kept thinking if I did something different, if I dressed differently or talked differently, I would have different results. It never happened. You eventually realize the problem is actually with who you are at a core level. After a while I started having panic attacks around people, shaking uncontrollably and feeling like I was going to shit myself.

That was over a decade ago. I stopped socializing and became very reclusive. I've not had any friends for about this time. I do not leave my room except for work and I avoid talking to people. Obviously I've never been in a relationship.

If you are truly a "socially disabled" person you have to learn to be content living alone. Give up on having friends, dating, losing your virginity, having a family, etc. and try to stay occupied with hobbies. Avoid hobbies that remind you of things you miss out on. E.g. I do not watch many movies because they always have romantic subplots. You have to learn how to cope.

The person in that picture is not bad looking and if they are competent with talking to people they would be fine living a normal life.
>>
>>17461302
"but what's the point of loving yourself if nobody else is going to love you."
Such an unbelievably retarded logic.
>>
>>17461427
I'm going to be a bit suspicious about the whole avoiding-gendered-pronouns -thing (I'm male, though), but what you're saying is, it doesn't matter how you look on the outside, as long as you are a shit autistic fuck on the inside?
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 552x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 552x670px
>>17461435
You know who love themselves that nobody else does?

Bitches like this.
>>
>>17461437
Eh, I figured as much, but I did not look closely, and it is irrelevant anyway. You are thin, young looking and have an androgynous face (but that does not mean you are ugly.) If you want to look more distinctly masculine you should grow facial hair or try to put on muscle. I do not think you have an appearance problem though, you are not ugly. You are obviously tanned which makes me think you spend time outside. People who spend time outside are usually better off. I stopped going outside when I was 15 or so.

Outward appearance is important, being competent in conversation is important. Some people can compensate for the lack in one by being strong in the other. There's a small minority of people who are completely lacking in both, that is the category I place myself in. Those people are the < 5% of the population that will never have sex or a normal social life. In practical terms they are medically disabled because they cannot live a normal life.

Unless you are a total fucking Asperger fuck like me you should be fine. In my case I do not talk anymore because I cannot go through a full conversation without either being made fun of (due to my inherent flaws) or unknowingly saying something awkward or inappropriate (due to my social retardation.) And of course my physical appearance merely cements the deal.

If you are able to converse you should be fine.
>>
>>17461440
What do you think loving yourself means you retard?
>>
>>17461513
What if I can't tell? One of my friends has openly stated that I'm weird and annoying (but loves me anyway, hence we keep hanging out) and one psychiatric professional diagnosed me with sperg traits and vaguely refers to my stunted social development, but the shrink I'm seeing now has said he doesn't really see what she's talking about.

But then again I'm like 80% sure he's a sperg, too.

Are autists incapable of spotting other autists? Like the opposite of a gaydar.
>>
>>17461281
are you a boy or girl? also, cant really see your face properly because i can only see the side of your face.
>>
>>17461598
Male, and less ugly from the side. I look like a tapir from face forward.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.