[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Counseling/Therapy pls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>Be NEET
>drop out of school
>addicted to WoW
>never shower
>only play on computer
>nothing but soda and pizza
>be heavy as fuck, never shower, the whole 9
>decide I want more out of life
>get a job
>lose weight
>stop playing WoW
>be normal for a few years
>go to parties
>get with women
>get GF
>go back to being near NEET
>still work 40 hours, and pay bills and take care of self
>just don't do anything with friends
>if GF wants to hang out, she pretty much has to come over to see me
>will put down vidya while she's over
>becoming just like I was before I went on to have a normal life

Should I strive to have the normal, social life.. Or is it okay to just accept I'm a hermit, and I don't come out of my shell because I know what really makes me happy, and that's staying home and playing games.
>>
As long as you hold your job and maintain your health you should be ok.

Well you don't have bigger dreams OP?
>>
>>17461260
Not really. Anytime anyone asks me about my future, or my plans I just say I'd like to be retired.

My whole goal is to live a nice, easy, relaxing life.
>>
What games are you playing besides WoW?
>>
>>17461212

My brother is in the same boat but he plays aion. He takes his guild(legion in aion case) really seriously to the point he pees in bottles so he doesn't have to go to the bathroom. any advice? I kinda know how he feels i played WoW a while.
>>
>>17461278
I don't play WoW anymore. I quit just before Cataclysm. But, lately it's been Rainbow Six Siege I can't seem to pull myself away from. But, it doesn't have to be a certain game, it's just home in general, whether I'm in my PJ's watching ESPN, or playing video games with some online friends.
>>
>>17461289
OP here, still having a stake in an outside community (I.E. my job) keeps me presentable and not quite on that end of the spectrum anymore. I still get up to pee like everyone else, and shower every morning.

But, if I didn't have a job, or a girlfriend, or a roommate, I might be a different case. But, I feel like I'd always need the job. So, I'd at least remain presentable for that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.