[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i smoked weed and i dont feel the same, help me please..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 0000.jpg (1KB, 48x64px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
1KB, 48x64px
-short note- i smoked weed, i havent felt the same since, i was happy, now i feel like shit and just not right, its been a week since ive been feeling this, usually when i talk to people i have a gut feeling on what to say and when to say it, like its coming from my heart, now i have no feeling, people cud be talking to me and i would have nothing to say or nothing pop up in my head, i feel so dead, i just wish i could go back to normal.. im on the urge of just doing something, idk how much more i cant wait this out, i hate this so much, i wish to GOD i never smoked that shit, someone please help me, if uve been thru something like this, does this shit go away anytime soon?? i hate this so much, please help......

its been over a week and i still dont feel right, i dont feel like myself, i cant talk to people, nothing races thru my head, please if anyone has felt this i need ur help, im depressed on why this is happenining
>>
usually im thinking a lot, like when i talk to someone i have a feeling in my gut what to say or when to say, now i just feel so weird, like i think nothing, i feel nothing, i dont feel the same, i use to be happy and crack jokes, now nothing pops up in my head, i just hate this feeling, i cant talk to anyone without feeling weird or have anything to say, i dont feel right and i hate this, i just talked to my dad and nothing popped up in my head to say, he asked me that ive been strange lately and i know i have, i wish to GOD i could go back to normal.. i hate this so much
>>
Nigga why do you think people tell you drugs are bad? Your an addict now son, your life as you know it is over! Within two months you'll be sucking dick on the street to earn enough to get another hit.
>>
Weed can make underlying problems surface. It happened to me, I ended up going borderline psychotic, severely depressed/suicidal, generalized anxiety and an out of control panic disorder. I have been subjected to multiple panic attacks every day for at least 6 months.

This sounds like depression, keep an eye open for it. If there is no change after 3 weeks, go to a doctor. And don't listen to this faggaloo >>17461221, he's joking.
>>
File: b8faggot.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
b8faggot.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
I believe we got a big one

Weed is harmless, you are an idiot.
>>
>>17461304
No, it fucking isn't, you absolute cuntweed. Read the one post literally above you. Accept that it can cause problems, you piece of trash.
>>
>>17461312
I have been high for seven years and I am fine.
>>
Do some heroin to flush it out.
>>
>>17461336
You are. Some are not. Humans are different, not everyone is you.
>>
>>17461203
It's all in your head, this happened to me when I smoked salvia

OP literally just stop thinking about it and it will go away, you're having a form of mental health anxiety - anxiety about whether you've fucked up your mental health

You haven't, weed is fucking harmless, calm down bro don't worry
>>
>>17461273
Does those problems still happen to u? I think I might have the same problem, do u do anything to help it?
>>
>>17461364
This being said I'd like to make one thing clear

Weed CAN cause problems like that other anon in this thread

But you aren't having them, what you're experiencing is normal okay. So stop worrying
>>
>>17461273#
Does those problems still happen to u? I think I might have the same problem, do u do anything to help it?
>>
sounds like some kind of derealization, which weed is known for

I'm sorry you are going through this OP, I had somthing similar from coming off of anti-psychotics, I know what it feels like to have your spontaneity locked like that.

The main thing is do not touch that shit again, I'm an ex-smoker of it who had an adverse reaction, causing me to go psychotic. Don't listen to nay sayers which are normally stoners, they are the most obnoxious people when it comes to this and because it hasn't affected them, they don't understand.

You might be extra sensitive to it and with it still being in your system, it's making you feel more dull than usual, give it some time but if it makes you worried go to a doctor and explain your situation.
>>
>>17461368
>>17461371
First off, like >>17461364 said, try to calm down and see if the problems persist. Actively worrying about a problem tends to feed it.

I have been treated with therapy and am on medication for 1,5 years now. They were all going to happen some time and I have been clinical depressed for my entire life, for which I am receiving treatment 9 years right now. But I am a very extreme case, don't assume you'll end up like me, I've had a tough life full of mental issues and bullying which helped me become like this.

>>17461377
Fully agreed with all of this.
>>
>>17461377
Does it go away man? I do feel myself high sometimes, I can't wait for it to go away, u r giving me hope, I've been hitting the gym just to swet it out faster, thank u man
>>
>>17461386
Exercise is good, that will help to keep you balanced, so keep doing that. Exercising is a very powerful antidepressant and usually keeps me (the derailed anon) in check nicely.
>>
>>17461386
Yeah bro keep sweating it out, you will be fine

(and don't smoke weed again, you clearly don't like it so just decide not to anymore)
>>
>>17461203
Its all in your head. Effects of THC leave your system after about three days.
>>
>>17461438
Right, but in the meanwhile THC can change your chemical balance, which can trigger all sorts of nasty things. That's like saying LSD is harmless cause its effects occur upon being metabolized.
>>
>>17461441
LSD can do that. Weed does not.
>>
>>17461451
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Taking drugs LITERALLY IS consuming a substance to alter your chemical makeup, in order to achieve an altered state of consciousness.
>>
>>17461472
Yeah, but THC stops doing that after a few days. How dense are you. Unless OP smoked about a pound of the stuff he will pass a piss test by now easy.
>>
>>17461386
I'm sure in time it will go away. The worst thing about this is that the more you obsess and think about it, the worse it gets. I say the best plan for you right now is accept the situation as it is, that you are lacking spontaneity/feeling dull, this step is really important, secondly is that you shouldn't feel this will last forever, the chances of that happening are really slim. It sounds like brainfog mixed in with some light derealization.

Give it some time, eat right, take some vitamins like a good b-complex, keep going to the gym and revise the situation in a weeks time, then at that point decide if you want to stick it out for another week or go and see a doctor.

Here is some people talking about similar things.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/738083-Does-weed-make-anyone-else-feel-dumb-when-they-re-sober
>>
Sounds like depersonalization, smoked weed a year ago and got it. It's hell
>>
File: photo.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
>ITT: people who can't handle their shit
OP, take it from a guy with mild anxiety who picked up the habit not too long ago. You're fine. All weed does is change your perception and expand your senses. It does get easier the more you do it, if you choose to. But the first time is always rough depending on the type of person you are. And it does stay in your system for a little while after.

Now there is a chance that whatever you smoked was laced with something else, or maybe you had too much. A little more detail on what you took would GREATLY help in assessing this. But if it's just weed, rest assured the feeling passes. It's not atypical to feel """"""""super fucking weird"""""""" after your first high. It sure as hell didn't gel with me at first.

>>17461751
>>17461733
>>17461438
>>17461377
These people are correct.
>>
>>17461523
Clearly you have no idea how neurochemistry works if you claim THC's effects are basically gone after it's passed through the body. There is an aftermath to the usage of every substance, god fucking damnit. By your logic, you could drink alcohol and not damage your brain and liver.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.