[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to get used to things being not clean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20150512.jpg (490KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20150512.jpg
490KB, 1800x1200px
Is there a way to get used to things being not clean?
>>
I guess but I don't understand why you would want to.
>>
>>17461150
no.
not clean leads to messy

messy leads to disgusting

disgusting leads to health hazard

health hazard leads to eviction and sickness.
>>
>>17461150
No. Clean depends on the person. My brothers live in disgusting filth literally hoarder tier and they don't do shit. Last time they did their dishes: July 15th. Last time the basement was really clean: about a year and a half ago. I cleaned it after i moved out. Now its back to being even more filthy than when I lived there. There is dried up cat puke in the middle of the floor by the stairs that is 3 months old. they just put a pillow over it. ants and bugs everywhere, fuck.

Serious question

Do I have to take away their motherfucking games? No one did this to me, and I lived like a pig. But they don't listen when I say clean up. I can come back there next week and nothing will change. It will be even messier, actually.

My grandfather takes care of them, pays the bills, and feeds them. They cant even do a fucking load of dishes out of respect. The old man has to wash his own dishes every morning.

I keep the upstairs clean but I refuse to do dishes. Childhood shit made me hate doing dishes. literally a whole month the dishes fucking sat there.

/rant
>>
>>17461162
I want to be like other people. It seems a lot less stressful.
>>
>>17461196
Do you find cleaning stressful?
>>
>>17461204
Well I don't enjoy it. It wastes my time. If I want a cup of tea to bring to my room in the evening, I have to clean the microwave, possibly the counters. This on top of having to keep my dishes and cutlery separate, with my own personal dish towel.

I mean, I really shouldn't have to, if others were more careful, but I don't want to touch some greasy muffin fingerprints, get it all over my tea cup, and then bring that with me to my room, and get my things all greasy.

I've given up so many things and made so many compromises just so I can relax comfortably, and I've just about had it. I'm long past the point of even nagging people, I just put up with everything and try to manage.

If everything were just dirty all of the time and I was okay with that, I wouldn't have to worry.
>>
>>17461266
Yeah, i'm in the same boat as you OP. I'm always getting so damned stressed over things being clean to the point where i'm constantly worried about touching certain things or whatever. Fucking sucks.

Don't really know if I can offer any advice though. Honestly i've been thinking about saying "fuck it" and giving up on all this nonsense, but then i'm afraid that something bad will happen, or i'll just stop being comfortable with my living conditions or something. As such I can't really seem to muster the willpower to get myself to do so.

Sorry for not really being helpful OP, but we seem to be in a fairly similar situation so if you want to talk about it or whatever i'd be more than happy to do so.
>>
>>17461266
What the fuck does a microwave have to do with tea? You sound like you have a problem with being an autistic fuck, not cleanliness.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.