[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me check my privilege? Is this shallow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: London-2012-Beachvolleyball.jpg (75KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
London-2012-Beachvolleyball.jpg
75KB, 900x600px
The olympics are on. It's great competition, fun to watch all of the events, and I'm just looking at these athletic women. Yeah they're hot but looking at them makes me mad as fuck. Furious and endlessly frustrated. Why?

Because the women surrounding me are on that 'feminine' shit where they're either really skinny, curvy, or just fat. very very very few are athletic. So many men go after these types of women that the 'athletes' are so far and few between and I can't get what I want. I think athletic women, even some of the butch ones, are hot as fuck. I wanna fuck and date them. I've done so with a couple girls in the past but it's been far and few between.

I've got a great body, tall, lift 4 times a week, swam competitively for 10 years- fitness is very important in my life and having a partner who is also into athletics and fitness would be amazing, after all couples that play together, stay together.

But now I've just begun to resent girls who don't lift or play sports, no matter the age or life situation (I work and balance fitness with success). It's gotten to the point where I'll see a chunkler or a skinny girl walking by and I'll just get triggered internally. I won't cause a scene or harass them but I've begun to feel uneasy. Why can't people be like pic related? it's healthier for you and more appealing for your potential partners. How hard is it to lift and play sports? It's fun and it makes you hot.

Is something wrong with me? Am I being entitled and crazy? Building off of that, body type and by extension, looks, is a baseline requirement for me in a potential partner. If you're athletic AND we get along, hooray. If you're athletic but a complete bitch or we have nothing in common, I'll definitely stick around for the sex but afterwards I'm peacing out. Is this shallow?
>>
don't go to the extremes, go for mere fitness and health. it sounds simple but you'd be surprised by how rare those women are, nonetheless the much rarer type is the athletic
in such cases like appearance, moderation can br good
>>
Not everyone shares your interests or priorities. You're allowed to want what you want, but your desires aren't any more or less valid than any one else's.
>>
Find a normal girl and play sports with her until she becomes your ideal.
>>
>>17461138
If you were good enough, you would be able to get a girl like that.
It's pretty stupid to get triggered just because they don't like you.
>>
>divide the world into "good people like me" and "everyone else, who is evil"
>get real angry
Dumbass
>>
>>17461229
Tbqh literally every group of people does this at some level

>racial groups
>political groups
>nations
>schools
>sports team

It's psychology
>>
So you're mad that you haven't had any luck dating an Olympic level athlete? Not everyone can or wants to spend half the day at the gym. If few or none of the athletic girls you run into are attracted to you, that means that obviously you aren't fit enough for them, so your best bet would be to do what >>17461207 says and try to find a less fit girl and doing lots of active things with her. Honestly I don't understand why you're having all this trouble, there's tons of slutty crossfit girls in my city, but they mostly go for equally muscly crossfit guys with lots of confidence, so if you're just some regular ottermode guy then they won't go for you.
>>
>>17461138
It's not shallow but it limits your options significantly.

I enjoy photography a great deal. I've shot tens of thousands of images in my free time over the years and I've learned a lot about the craft, it's a huge personal passion of mine that I would essentially call my "purpose". I'd love to also be with a girl who enjoys photography, but it gets kind of tricky. One of the main issues is that a lot of the women i meet who are also interested in photography are into it for different reasons. They shoot different subjects, and they approach and think about it differently. Not only that, but when I take photographs, I usually like being alone. Otherwise I can't concentrate as much, and I get rushed by the people I'm with because they don't want to wait around for the right moment like I do.

I could say I want a photography gf but that'd limit my choices a lot. The thing is that I have more interests than just photography to possibly bond over - there's a lot of things I enjoy doing and if I enjoyed the company I'm with it really wouldn't matter what it is.

Yes it would be fantastic to have someone who enjoys the same shit you do. The truth however is that many of the most successful relationships form and remain over much, much deeper things than common interests. By all means, seek out a partner who at least shows interest in her health and could possibly learn something with you, just don't obsess over finding someone who's *exactly* like you are.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.