[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you socialize at college parties? Most of the time I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 279.jpg (99KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
279.jpg
99KB, 676x673px
How do you socialize at college parties? Most of the time I'm awkwardly standing there with a drink in my hand and it all feels unnatural
>>
say hi or how is it going to someone.

i like to get shit faced drunk so i just talk, and dont think about what im going to say next. this got me laid lots.
>>
File: 1461055481455.jpg (17KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461055481455.jpg
17KB, 375x360px
>>17460808
>yfw OP cries and spergs out when blacked out hammered
>>
Bump pls help
>>
this is why you should be going to parties, fuck socializing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB2KgDcVXrM
>>
>>17460816
>tfw that one time i blacked out i ruined my chances with my oneitis
>>
Go and talk about any shit to anyone, it's a fucking party dude.

When I end up on the situation you describe and your pic related I just leave, why force myself?

When i end up on the same situation but being drunk i get a bottle of fresh water, sit on some comfy place and light a cig. I always end up chatting with someone (generally more than one). They see your initiative and join you as they probably were on the same situation.

Other people what they do is just take anfetamine or any other shit and don't stop.
>>
>>17460794
i never figured it out
thankfully i graduated, but now i have the same problem at work parties ._.
it never ends op
>>
>>17460875
Isn't it weird that i have to ask for advice on how to socialize? How do other people do it without thinking and make it look so natural
>>
Why not just leave and do something you enjoy?
>>
>>17460909
It's unrealistic to run away from your problems all the time. It's a valuable skill to be able to make friends and network at college functions so why not get better at it? Better than sitting at home and playing world of war craft for the next 3 years.
>>
>>17460906
the fuck? you don't respond when someone asks how are you? or do you just say "im good" and nothing else? its not hard to ask them how theyre doing, and talking about something you like. just bring it up, even if it seems random. talk about a game, sports, weather, anything. even if it sounds dumb.

also,

>not going to a party to get fucked up and socializing at the opportunities people give you
>>
Not OP but I don't get how people can get fun from getting drunk. Is losing motorical control and inhibitions really that amusing?
>>
>>17461034
t. freshman in highschool
>>
>>17461040
4chan never fails to deliver
>>
>>17461040
>t.
what does that mean (yes im newfag)?
>>
>>17461058
t. lurk moar
>>
>>17460874
You don't "ruin your chances"
She wasn't interested to begin with
>>
>>17461101
that is a retarded response. some people dont have the time to lurk more. its easier to just tell people.
>>
>>17461116
>t. obvious bait
>>
>>17461123
im genuinely not baiting. i think its retarded when people say "meh, lurk more".
>>
>>17461136
t. troll
>>
>>17460816
>get super drunk like basically black out
>start making out with girl at party
>everyone sees us
>she tells me shes always had feelings for me
>everyone tells me I fucked up because she has a boyfriend I didnt know about and she has slut tenancies

Im never fucking drinking again jesus fucking christ
>>
>>17460794
I wish I was still in college

OP just get a little drunk and start talking to girls, nobody gives a fuck it's time to live

I want to cry. I never went to a single college party. Time to go lay on the couch watch tv and sob like a fucking loser. Don't turn out like me OP, just start talking to girls
>>
>>17460924
It is hard for some of us, it has been so hard for me my whole life. I wish I had your view. I wish I could go back, now I'm fucking 22 and graduated and can't go to college parties anymore.
>>
>get blackout drunk
>still don't know what the fuck happened that night
>>
>>17461144
You made out with a hot girl who has slut tendencies and she admits she has feelings for you?

Dude if that happens every time you get drunk I'd get drunk ever day. I'm jealous
>>
>>17461195
thats how I felt at first, and then I woke up the next morning. I just vaguely remember what all her friends were saying to me. Like they were all mad that I made out with her or something. I just felt really dirty like I had done something wrong.
>>
>>17460794
Look around you for someone as obviously uncomfortable as you. Best if it's the opposite sex, but the same will work. Walk up to them and say "I'll pretend to talk to you if you'll pretend to talk to me and so we won't look so out of place." They'll laugh and you can have an actual conversation about how lousy the party is.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.