[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is wearing mild loli dresses every day to school acceptable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: loli-dress-marymagdalene.jpg (28KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
loli-dress-marymagdalene.jpg
28KB, 300x400px
Is wearing mild loli dresses every day to school acceptable?

Do guys, especially introverted anime fans like asian girls who dress like that?
>>
>>17460769
No they like white girls who dress like that.
>>
Wear dresses with similar silhouettes, patterns, styles that aren't lolita. That dress is really pretty but it's too child-like.
>>
>>17460769
Gonna need some pics to decide oni-senpai. Otherwise the concept sounds cute af
>>
I wouldn't say every day, but very mild "lolita-esque" fashion that doesn't really draw much attention maybe once or twice a week I wouldn't say is bad. Your pic does seem to be going just a tad over what I'd call mild though. Anything requiring a petticoat is going to stand out too much
I like the fashion too, but it's got a stigma. Gotta either completely own it, stigma and all, or tone it back to respectable levels.
>>
>>17460790
Thanks, i'll definitely wear those.
Why not lolita, though, i am just a short asian girl who looks 14. In what circumstances it can be cringey?
I don't see a point in being glamorous, because i lack lady charm.
People called me cute, when i wore twin tails, and it seemed objective, while i am 21.

>>17460797
Sorry, nope
>>
Most if not all guys will at least secretly like it. The bros will play it off and saying things like how they're into real women and not little girls because they're concerned that they'll get shit from other bros and his not-cute female friends.

Insecure females will also hate the fuck out of you.
>>
File: no.png (19KB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
19KB, 217x217px
DO NOT wear anything that will make you stand out like this. Conform and dress to your figure.

There are people who can pull of attention-seeking outfits like this! People who can wear whatever they want by sheer virtue of them liking it! That you have to ask "can I?" is solid proof that you cannot.
>>
>>17460831

It's kinda like how guys hate on "Chad", the ambiguous and amorphous "alpha male" that's supposedly a callous douchebag who takes advantage of girls.
>>
>>17460834
It's not like i am going to dress something which would draw attention. Some relatively plain childish dress, that's all, a normal dress.

I just live in a place where no girls indulge in asian fashion, so it'll stand out no matter what. Especially if i get all those childlike accessories too.

>>17460831
Okay
>>
>>17460769
Do it if you want to appear socially stunted, you will be doing the female equivalent of dressing up like a final fantasy character.
>>
>>17460995

What's wrong with basing your fashion on Sephiroth? People think he looks badass and cool
>>
>>17460995
>pulls it off
>gets major thick long cock from chads and all the attention and gifts from betas

Lol.
>>
>>17461008
>dress edgy like sepherioth
>wonder why girls are avoiding me and guys are looking at me like im a clown
>i will... never be a memory!
>>
>>17461012
The only people who pull it off are professionals like Jessica Nigri, because they have photographers, photoshop and lighting.
OP is a kid at school.
>>
You will probably regret the kind of attention you'd receive.

Also, I think wearing that makes you look more like an "object" to guys than a normal person. I would never consider a girl wearing some shit like that every day dating material, but I'd probably fuck you.

>>17460790
I agree with this
>>
>>17460769
Id say it depends on how much charisma you have.
if you're a quiet introvert who doesn't want attention, then no.

however if your personality thrives with lots of attention then go for it.

also I would say don't wear that style every day, but only a few times a week
>>
>>17461052
>Jnig
>a lolita
>or into any jfashion at all
>or even a good example of an actual cosplayer and not a glorified booth babe

You better be trolling me
>>
>>17460769
lmao what a fucking loser
>>
>>17461578

x2
>>
ew gtfo you probably have coloured hair too

obviously mentally ill
>>
>>17460769
Haven't met a single man that would dislike this stuff. If you have a loli figure and a loli face WEAR IT, and if people give you a negative reaction they're jealous. The females that say they prefer to dress like "women" are just envious of the fact they don't have the build or the courage to pull it off.

Fuck them, if you can make it work you'll be a walking dick magnet.
>>
>not hiding your powerlevel
lost cause
>>
>>17460769
That's cute as fuck and I wish more girls would wear dresses like that.
>>
>>17460769
Oh god please wear dresses like that if you feel like it, they are super cute and feminine and you will regret never doing so once you are old.
>>
Please do. It's a signal to the rest of us to stay the hell away from you.

Make sure you get that Charmander tattoo though.
>>
>>17460769
>Do guys, especially introverted anime fans like asian girls who dress like that?

yes that looks really cute and feminine. I would be proud to have you by my side.
>>
>>17460769
dresses and skirts are 10/10
it should be illegal for women to casually wear pants
>>
As long as you're not overweight or have acne.
>>
>>17460769
as long as you dress it down it should be fine. I would steer clear of dresses that need to be poofy to look good. pick ones that can look good with one petticoat. don't go for the full poofy lolita outline.

lurk /cgl/ to get a better idea of do's and don'ts if you're not already doing that. personally if I were doing it, I'd stick to main pieces that are understated and don't scream lolita. and keep the accessories understated as well. don't try to wear a full lolita coord to school. a dress like the one in your pic is good because it's not overtly lolita; if someone didn't know what they were looking at, they might think you're going for retro or just dressing more "ladylike" instead of kid-like, especially if you pair it with some toned-down, grownup-looking accessories.

but it also kinda goes without saying that if you don't like attention, don't wear anything that will make you stand out. so factor that in too. but (and granted this was a long time ago but) I knew a couple girls in high school who dressed more classic and womanly and less teenagerish, and they were looked up to as being classy and mature. it probably helped that they actually were. but you get my point.
>>
>>17460769

it's top cringe tbqh, basically letting the world know you're a womanchild
>>
>>17460769
Wear what you like assuming you have decent taste (meaning you can flatter your shape, colour coordinate, etc regardless of style). It's not like you can please everyone, someone's always gonna dislike how you dress and if you dress uniquely, chances are you don't care all that much for other people's style either. There are probably lots of guys who think it's weird, but they're likely to be Chads. It's basically advertising to a certain niche (weeaboos) who will suit you better anyway.

Also, it's a super cute dress. Personally I'd tone it down a bit, but that just depends on how self conscious you feel if you stand out.
>>
As a male, if you're slender and you wore that dress, I'd be smitten.

I've also never been really judgmental about female fashion.
>>
>>17461017
>it's my crush's birthday
>people are coming up to her all day giving her well wishes
>muster up the courage to talk to her
>adjust my chest belt and my steel shoulder pads
>"I've thought of a wonderful present for you... Shall I give you despair?"
>>
How mild? Could be either cute or cringey.
>>
Even if it's overdone like some shimotsuma monogatari shit, I'd be pretty hyped to see it in real life outside of Japan
>>
>>17460769
What dress were you thinking of wearing? Lolita in everyday life is pretty autistic, even on CGL. I suppose if you wear a coat over it and no petti it wouldn't stand out so much.
As for the men why would you wear lolita to attract men
>>
File: tumblr_mtpjt8D37B1qecu65o7_500.jpg (384KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtpjt8D37B1qecu65o7_500.jpg
384KB, 500x741px
are you thinking like Fanny Rosie? Cant speak for guys, but Id say that is acceptable for school, at least in western europe. You will still stand out, but you wont look childish.
>>
File: tumblr_ny16x7dvw01qecu65o5_1280.jpg (738KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny16x7dvw01qecu65o5_1280.jpg
738KB, 600x900px
>>17463567

posting a couple more examples
>>
File: tumblr_nxd7spmTZO1qecu65o1_1280.jpg (524KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxd7spmTZO1qecu65o1_1280.jpg
524KB, 600x900px
>>17463573
>>
>>17460769
>Is wearing mild loli dresses every day to school acceptable?
Short answer: No.

Long answer: It depends on your definition of "acceptable". It is probably possible to stay within the letter of most American school dress codes (excluding those that have actual uniforms), at least until the administrators figure out that you're essentially wearing fetish gear.

Fashion-wise, it's probably unacceptable in any schools outside Harajuku. I'm not sure that there are any schools in Harajuku (does the district's zoning even permit that?), but if there are, they'd be subject to the rules of the Japanese public school system, and it would be almost impossible to do this sort of fashion while conforming to the uniform. Japanese school uniforms could almost be called a form of fetish gear in their own right, but not for the fetish you're looking for.

>Do guys, especially introverted anime fans like asian girls who dress like that?
Some do, and the proportion is probably higher among anime fans, introverted or otherwise. Many don't, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 372x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 372x457px
>>17463604
>lolita
>fetish gear
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.