[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /adv/, i recently regained the ability to casually talk with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So, /adv/, i recently regained the ability to casually talk with opposite sex.
Still suffer from the problem of crushing on an interesting guy for no reason like a highschooler.

>Guys, what's your attitude to inexperienced stuttering kissless virgins, who show disgustingly clearly they are into you?

If she is lame? If she isn't?

>What do you find interesting in girls personality-wise?
I am 20 yo girl it's getting embarassing. I am very bad at talking about myself, because i almost never needed to. Always tell people some self-degrading joke shit like "I just play video games and watch anime all day" and i get away with being secretive. Guys who do neither instantly lose interest, maybe it's a good thing.
But recently one crush asked me about my interests and i fucking realized i have always been a boring nerd, because i never wanted to be different. I couldn't interestingly tell about normal hobbies i have even.
Are speech skills that vital for a woman in dating?
>>
>>17460724

If you're attractive, you sound pretty much like the pure waifu ideal that everyone pines for. If not, then you're just a typical lonely hikkomori / catlady

Keep in mind that men's taste in female appearances varies all over the place. So even if you're a disgusting legbeard, there will be guys that see you and think you're a 10/10
>>
It depends.
Is your crush a chad, a robot, or an ordinary nerd, not too much of a weeb, but still no normie.
>>
>>17460757
Thanks, anon

>>17460759
Embarassingly, i have to admit that i reactively crush on slender anime-tier appearance type of guys. Not stereotypical chads, but guys who are or appear to be sensitive. That media archetype, who is cheerful, funny and charismatic, but goofy a bit, spends many time alone.
I got crushes on overweight nerds too, but they always were either taken or immaturely self-absorbed.

So it must be the latter?
>>
>>17460804
kek nice b8
>>
Bump
What guys expect from girls in terms of personality and interests?
>>
>>17460724
If you're like Knives, you're a 10/10. You just have to be not disgusting and you're golden.

You probably have to be decent at conversations, though. Just talk about what you're thinking even if it's weird. Most guys would probably consider that interesting enough.
>>
>>17460882
So, talking confidently what i think, even if it is weird should do the trick?
I am okay with conversations as long as it's not about myself. Open only to close friends and still in that ironic self-deprecating manner.
That must be the problem.
Need to work on that. Self-esteem issues.
>>
>>17460877

Confidence. Friendliness. Rationality. Humor. Humility.

All women are shitty in at least one of those traits, so don't feel bad
>>
>>17460724
Assuming I'm busy or just not in the mood, you need to be really fucking interesting.

Like this one time I was chilling at my RMs place getting smashed. And some random girl sits down next to me and starts an out of the blue semantics argument.
It was so uncharacteristic and odd that she managed to command my attention for a good five minutes before she ran out of steam and my attention wandered.

But yeah be disgustingly clear. I proofread this other girls thesis because I was bored and she started following me around, pulled strings to move into the dorm opposite mine. At the time I didn't put 2 and 2 together.

So what to take away from this is; guys respond to challenges and hypotheticals more than humor attempts, and when you have their attention don't mess around. Get to the point.
>>
>>17460890
Yeah, in most cases it probably would.

It sounds really cliché and all but I think in your case it would help you to just be yourself. You don't need to try to seem interesting, just talk about what you like to think about and use that ironic self-deprecating talk if you feel comfortable with that, to poke fun of yourself and just be casual. I think that should work. You just need to be confident enough to do that. Good luck!
>>
>>17460724
Poor fucking you

I'm the same as you but a guy so I will be forever alone

You're a girl so you basically are what every guy wants

Fuck this world
>>
>>17460804
Lmao

Obvious troll fuck you bro
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.