[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretending to be Younger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: spongebob.jpg (142KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
142KB, 1278x720px
I think being an adult is overrated, except for the legal freedom granted at 18 (21?). It's not so much that being mature isn't cool, rather that losing optimism and being increasingly pretentious is uncool.

I look very young. Should I just start pretending to be the youngest age I can pull off? We should discuss the ethics and implications of that.
>>
>>17460481

>rather that losing optimism and being increasingly pretentious is uncool.
>Should I just start pretending to be the youngest age I can pull off

The two are unrelated.
>>
>>17460517
pls elaborate that is too few words to get definite meaning
>>
adult life is shit and will be a manchild as long as I live
fuck your mortgage, car payment, insurance bills, alimony, child support, "hobbies"
it doesn't matter what you look like, act how you want and everyone else can go fuck themselves
>>
>>17460556
you can be a pretentious at any age, it doesn't matter. you decide if you want to be a prick or not.

personality has nothing to do with age.
>>
>>17460573
>personality has nothing to do with age
>nothing
that has to be false

>>17460566
I'm not sure what you mean. Someone has to pay for transportation, a roof, medical treatment, kids they squirt out...

Is this reverse psychology?
>>
>get fake id
>go to highschool and fuck all that young 13 year old pussy
>????
>profit
>>
>>17460627
>don't show my ID since people under 18 aren't expected to produce ID
>fuck all that 16 year-old pussy
>????
>INSANE profits
>>
>>17460634
>16 year old pussy

Bruh, the freshmans are 14 years old, are you this dense?
>>
>>17460637
the "freshman pussy is easier/better" thing is a complete myth perpetuated by people with a fetish
>>
>>17460644
>not having a fetish to fuck hot young teens

toplmao
>>
File: 443.jpg (41KB, 637x480px)
443.jpg
41KB, 637x480px
>>17460646
>16
>too old
>>
>>17460656
>implying
>>
>>17460481
No.

Just figure it out where you're at. Your proposition is insane.
>>
>>17460481
It sucks

My whole life growing up as a kid I kept thinking "Yep I'm in first grade, some day I'll upgrade to second grade and everything will be better"

"Yep I'm in second grade now, fuck yeah, third grade coming around the corner"

Now I'm out of school completely and there is nothing coming around the corner, just a blob with no delineation in my future, in fact this is the first time I'm pessimistic about the future. I used to live in the future, hoping everything would get better, and now that I realize the future isn't better I live in the past

Help me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.