[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got bullied as a kid >shit like people pretending to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (2KB, 121x103px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 121x103px
>got bullied as a kid
>shit like people pretending to be my friend for months only to fuck me up after saying i should die
>became pc guy
>dont do much else than PC
>now when someone talks to me i wish i could talk to him back, give up the PC, and live a happy life
>but i remember too well what happened as a kid and i always find some ways to shut the relationship in fear that the other person is trying to trick me
>i wanna do shit like hiking, biking, sports
>but even if i know it's irrational to think that, i still fear people mock me for changing

TL DR
wanna have a better life, but fear doing what i need to do so
>>
>>17460418
i have a bycicle, and i wanna use it, but i cringe at thinking how people would react, and its the same for everything

as a teen i listened to edgy music and people knew it, now wont listen to music i actually like because i fear people find out that i do

what do ?
>>
>>17460418
Move far away. Get a job. Stop caring about other people.
>>
>>17460418
You can get criticised for anything by people who want to pick at you, so just do it anyway. Even if you looked and did the exact things as themselves they would make fun of you for having certain interest or find the smallest little thing they can point out, not even noticing their hypocrisy.
No one is going to make you happy, so you got to start with yourself. Make yourself happy. Do what you like.
>>
>>17460418
You sound like a giant faggot who needs to install linux.
>>
File: IMG_20160810_220457_916.jpg (7KB, 134x138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160810_220457_916.jpg
7KB, 134x138px
>>17460787
>>>/b/
>>
>>17460418
I was like this, too

This is the best advice I can give: Just start to do stuff.

If you begin something, you are bad.
When I started a new sport a year ago, I was even worse than everyone else who recently started, because my body was skeleton mode and I had literally 0 muscles and power.
I started with a friend of mine and he was (and sometimes still is) better at it in every aspect than me, because he was already really fit when we started.
In the beginning, i was constantly reminded of how bad i was. But as time went by, I became better, too. Eventually, I'm sometimes better than him, although he, too, made much progress.

Being reminded of how bad you are at something can really put you down, but this is exactly the point where you have to keep going.
The more I trained, the better I got and the more my confidence grew. Now people can't say shit about me because I'm actually good.

The point is to just keep going.
People will always find reasons to pick on you, but once you become good at something, they have no reason anymore and may even envy you.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 213x237px
>>17460537
>>17460781
>>17460928

you guys are right, i should have started what i always wanted to do

so many years wasted in front of the pc because i feared the tought of others

now im gonna do something of my life
>>
>>17460984
OP you are me

You described exactly what I feel, so accurately

Scared to change and better myself because people might think about me and think "Wow, he's changed" and I'm terrified of that. So hard to explain these insecurities

I'm going to do something with my life too. Time to get the fuck out of my apartment, get dressed nice, and go to the mall.
>>
>>17460984
I laughed my fucking ass off
>>
>>17461463
I feel you

>>17461580
This is /adv/ why come here to shitpost
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.