[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is losing my virginity to an exchange student worth it? We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (13).jpg (7KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
7KB, 248x203px
Is losing my virginity to an exchange student worth it? We've been dating and I really love him, but I doubt anything long-term will work for us. Will guys in the future judge me for being a slut?
>>
>>17460367
If you value your virginity and you want to lose it to your life-time partner, but you don't think it'll work, don't have sex with him.
Most people don't make such a huge deal about your dating history as people on 4chan say.
>>
If you think the way you lose your virginity matters, nothing short of doing it in the bed with rose leaves on the night you get married with the 10/10 man of your dream is probably going to be worth it. Your situation is a prime example, there's this person you love and you probably want to have sex with, but you still have some doubts.

>Will guys in the future judge me for being a slut?
Men don't have a magical part in their brain that is able to deduce details about another person's sex life. The vast majority of them will not care, or even inquire.
>>
>>17460385

>The vast majority of them will not care, or even inquire.

Utter, fucking bullshit. Guys do care and they will judge you. Having flings with guys who aren't going anywhere is going to be looked negatively upon by the future husband. You are out of fucking mind if you think a vast majority guys don't care.
>>
>>17460392
Unless you live in a small place where everyone knows you've been a slut in your teenage years, no one is going to give 1/4 of a fuck.
I have friends who slutted around through their early 20s and married in their mid 20s. Their husbands don't even know about what they did.
No one I've ever dated asked me about my previous relationship history or my "body count".
>>
>>17460398

That because you are lying whores who deceive the love of your life by not being truthful. I am too lazy to find the link where there was a study about the number of partners a women has and the chances of divorce being correlated.
>>
>>17460367
If you love him, go for it.

Guys aren't gonna judge you negatively - if it even comes up - for sleeping with someone you really cared about. Honestly, as long as your clean most guys don't care about (or want to know) the number of previous partners - except autismo above.

Tl;dr make a wonderful memory
>>
>>17460404
Normal people don't ask "How many people have you slept with?" to their partner. Normal people don't talk about their exes.

You have very little understanding of psychology, to be honest.
A lot of people, especially young females, use sex as a way to get validation. People with emotional problems are more likely to have casual sex (there are plenty of studies about the correlation of a broken family and having casual sex, for example). Of course this kind of person is more likely to destroy a marriage because of the emotional problems - it's not the number of partners itself, it's the reason of the high "body count".
For example, people who come from a happy and intact household are much less likely to get divorced than those who come from divorced parents.

Of course you might find a woman who is happy with herself and had sex just because she enjoyed it, or a woman who is a virgin but has a lot of mental problem.
You need to realise that you don't marry a statistic class, you marry a single person. Your best way to being certain you have a successful marriage is not "marrying a virgin", it is "marrying a happy, stable, loving person you have great communication with".
>>
>>17460404
>Bitter response

>>17460449
Rational response.

Guy don't want to settle with people like >>17460398 's friends who slut around because there's no point in buying the cow if the milk is free.

However, >>17460404
is also wrong. He's right about women having a higher rate of divorce for the more sexual partners they have on average, though.

Having sex with someone you love isn't being a slut. Craving strange dick is being a slut. Nobody judges you negatively for having been in love before.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.