[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5.5inch cock crew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1471189963993[1].jpg (99KB, 960x650px) Image search: [Google]
1471189963993[1].jpg
99KB, 960x650px
To all the women out there, what's the best thing a guy with a 5.5 inch dick do to make sure sex is pleasurable?

Is it just a matter of duration and positions/techniques, to make up for not being massively endowed?

I suppose on some level that is all that could be done... but still, I'd like some thoughts on the matter
>>
>>17460354

I'm like a little more than 5 and a half inches but g and a half inch girth. I bought trojan condoms a couple weeks ago and they were extremely tight like to the point where I had difficulty putting it on and it was uncomfortable. Needless to say, does anyone here think I should buy a bigger condom like magnums just to accomodate my girth?
>>
I am going to be honest because I can't lie but the bigger the better. My boyfriend is about 7 inches and he fills me up to a great level that my exes who had in the 5 inches range couldn't do. I mean they made up for it by eating me out but it just wasn't as good as intercourse. You need to find a partner who can be satisfied by your size and ask her. Taking random tidbits here and there won't do anything for some girls honestly.

Back to lurking...
>>
>>17460354
My bf is around five to six inches and I've really never had an issue with the size of his cock. I like it.

But to be honest, he's the biggest size I've ever had. My exs were smaller. And it already feels hard to take at times. His dick won't go to the base unless we use lube or I am ridiculously wet.

I'm pretty sure I just have a shallower vagina because I can feel it ram my cervix.

As for the deepest positions, when I am on top or when we do doggy style, that feels the tightest/deepest.
>>
>>17460360

5 and a half*
>>
>>17460354
I don't understand why you'd care about that shit. You're getting pussy right? Shut up and enjoy it.
>>
>>17460354
tfw below 5.5
tfw scared of sex cause of it
>>
>>17460360
http://condommonologues.com/condom-sizing/

I am only 6"+ish long, but I have a 6" circumference, and the condoms I was buying were killing my dick. They were long enough but not nearly wide enough. If you've found nothing that you like, go out and buy $75 worth of different condoms in small packs after looking up sizes. If it doesn't fit it isn't as safe either.

And there are different shapes too, most of the Magnums expect some sort of botched circumcision mushroom dick, not a coke bottle, or something for those who have a slim head, etc.

If you're just average length but a little thicker they don't have proper condoms in stores, at least not in the places I've lived. Always have to get something over the internet.

>>17460440
There are size queens out there, but as long as you don't have some sorta 3-inch mini-dick there is a lot you can do. Get in shape, be in good mental health and get some work that you can handle, go out and there are have fun dude.

If I had a 3-inch dick I'd get some of those size-enhancers from like, fuckin' wherever and still probably make a decent show of it. Yah gotta work with what you have. I'm only 5'9", naturally pale and hairy, kinda ugly, but I work out, shave, I'm friendly and I get out in the local community, it takes some work and time to get out there but you can do it dude. Take this from a 6-year recovering NEET that is finally making it.

Yah gotta learn to work past rejection. I have a good gal I'm in a steady thing with now, but it took me 3 years in this new area to really get that. I was just going out, going out, going the fuck out with a lot of different people, some I didn't even want to date but I thought they would be interesting. I learned how to flirt better dating some older women, everything ends up being a learning experience if you can maintain a good attitude and work past disappointment.
>>
>>17460640

Thanks
>>
I'm a guy with a six inch pecker, t may be a little longer but I'm not getting into specifics. Either way as long as you don't have a three inch dick you'll be alright. Yeah there may be some girls that like bigger oh well too bad if they don't like your dick then fuck them. I've only had one long term partner and she never mentioned it being too small.
>>
>>17460354
My boyfriend is around 6. I think it's really the perfect size for me.
I definitely can feel him hitting my cervix in some positions (doggy, on top, legs on his shoulders), especially if I'm not incredibly horny. So usually we start with missionary if I'm not already dripping wet.
I can still handle his cock well and take it all in my mouth and all. Which is nice.
He makes me come a lot. And it still doesn't hurt most of the time.

You have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>17460640
how much pussy you usually get / have gotten ? with this new post-NEET mindset.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.