[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hemorrhoids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1470862171450.png (38KB, 296x254px) Image search: [Google]
1470862171450.png
38KB, 296x254px
After a barrage of creeping diarrhea and over-wiping a week ago, I think I have developed hemorrhoids. I'm only 23. It itched and burned like hell a few mins after defecation for the first 2 days and there was streaks of blood on the toilet paper. That's gone now, no itching or blood.

I took a 2nd mirror to take a detailed look at my rear and yep, there was a pea-sized lump of skin (kind of looks like a skin tag) and a bulging violet vein beneath it.

Did I rekt my anus by over-wiping? Could this just be a temporary irritated butt vein? I've read the whole Internet and most say hemorrhoids are with you for life. They may go down but they'll eventually flare up again. Mine's too small for anyone to bother doing surgery on it, and if I'm susceptible to getting them, I'll have to get my anus knifed often?

I suspect my chronic constipation and reading while straining to dump logs is what might've caused this. I now squat instead of sitting and consume more fibrous food. Is there anything I can do to reverse hemorrhoids while it's still small? It's literally a varicose butt vein, so what makes ass veins go down (if possible)?
>>
same situation a while back, i had a bigger hemorrhoid but when it popped, instant relief. the wound reopens time to time(small bleeding) but there isn't any pain, the thing is if you have a bad diet and such it won't heal right and it doesn't help too that your butt crack can be often moist. I went to the doctor though they gave me some antibiotics. Prior i took a lot of hot epson salt baths, i guess that helped make it pop.

I wouldn't worry too much, i'd buy some hemorrhoid ointment for now
>>
>>17460339

wut... hemorrhoids aren't supposed to "pop"
>>
>I suspect my chronic constipation and reading while straining to dump logs is what might've caused this.

yeap that's what caused it for sure, weighlifters get hemorrhoids just from lifting weights and its common for preggo women to get hemorrhoids too from pushing babies.
>>
>>17460322
Buy over the counter hemorrhoid cream.

Shower after EVERY shit, don't use toilet paper at all. After drying apply Hemorrhoid cream. (important)

Avoid sitting on uncushioned surfaces.

resist the urge to scratch.

keep cool to reduce sweating

try to avoid squatting.

Eat enough of fiber

drink lots of water(important)

avoid greasy food

Eat more vegetables(easier on colon)
>>
Lifestyle. Make sure you drink enough water and include varied sources of fiber in your diet. Also exercise. And lose weight if you're a fatass.
>>
>>17460342

well i guess you could say pop, but yeah all the blood clogged in there came out.
>>
>>17460343
I guess once you fuck up your ayynal veins, there's no going back..

>>17460345
Thanks, will do. I know a guy with extreme hemorrhoids who has to shower after each shit otherwise he's in severe pain for 6 hours.

>>17460348
Not fat, I also drink a ton of water. I think the primary problem is shit diet leading to constipation, coupled with sedentary lifestyle and straining.
>>
>>17460351
You had a trombosed external hemmie?
>>
>>17460351

no it was about the size of a nickle, my doc was squeezing it like a pimple.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.