[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF is afraid i might be cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tyftt.jpg (72KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
tyftt.jpg
72KB, 500x671px
So late the other night my girlfriend of 11 months got a message on twitter from someone she's never met saying that he saw me on campus at college being flirty and romantic with another girl.

this pissed me off, because i would never cheat, but also because i had never met the guy either and this happened during the spring. but he also gave my gf a name, the name of one of my friends that i hang out with a lot on campus and i'm good friends with.

my gf told me she's not accusing me of cheating, but she also said that late that night she had an incredibly pissed angry message prepared and that she considered leaving me. off some other guy's word without even hearing what i had to say about it. she thought better of herself and scrapped it, thankfully.

so now i think she's very upset and preoccupied with the possibility that i might be cheating on her (which i'm not and would never do).

i don't know how to deal with this. has anyone been in a similar situation? how do I proceed? again she didn't accuse me of anything but it's obvious she's thinking about it and she's scared i might be. but i don't want to have to keep reiterating that i never would, and i'm not gonna stop being friends with someone because my girlfriend is afraid i might be cheating with her.

just not sure what to do.
>>
Tell her the truth? If you didn't cheat on her you didn't cheat on her.
>>
where there is smoke there is fire, watch your back while you still have a chance
>>
>>17460287
of course i told her the truth. but i can feel that part of her is still afraid i may have done it, or that i may have the opportunity to do it and i don't know what to do about that.
>>
>>17460283
I bet she didn't have a father.
Break up with her and get a new girlfriend.
>>
>>17460283
Sit down with her and have a serious and long conversation, make it obvious to her that someone is trying to destroy your friendship and your relationship. If you are good friends with that girl, maybe even try to arrange that they talk to each other even as a chat.
Tell her how much it meams to you that she cares about someone else lies so much more than trusting you.
>>
Don't bring it up, if she brings it up say "No, and that's that". There's nothing you can do about something you didn't do.
>>
>>17460283
One of my best friends told me that my bf was cheating on me. When she first said it, I was extremely pissed off. She was already acting shady though and I knew she didn't like him.

I told her to give me a time, place, person. But she was beating around the bush. Telling me things like "How can you not believe me, we're best friends?" and shit.

I talked to my bf about it, and he got pissed and said he didn't. Since she couldn't match a story, I didn't believe her. We argued and she said "Alright, I don't know if he did or didn't, but I don't trust him and I'm looking out for you." I told her that she was the one lying and manipulating in this situation.

To which I just started ignoring her. Been with my bf now for several years and completely monogamous.

I can't lie, I felt a lot of doubt when I heard this information, but I just went with who I trusted more.

People just like to create drama for their own selfish reasons.

To give her peace of mind, does your gf know who you hang out with on campus? Introduce her to them. All become friends, she will feel less threatened when she knows and likes your female friends.
>>
I don't see a problem.

She initially was upset, then calmed down. That's a very human response.

But keep an eye on the guy who texted her. He's after your girl.
>>
File: 4L_7rZVaYdt.jpg (135KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
4L_7rZVaYdt.jpg
135KB, 699x699px
damn bruh, sorry that happened. thats what we call dirty mackin. some nigga who wants your girl, eill slander you, spread lies, etc, just to get your girl single

and if he's successful, you will see him approaching your girl (ex) soon thereafter. its a slimy move used by lames

anyway, if your girl was ready to leave off someother dudes word, she may not be the one

my suggestion:

dont try to convince her you arent cheating, just go about your daily life normally, not cheating

you know how actions speak louder than words? just keep doing what you do man, love her, chill with her, do everything right

and if she still leaves you, you get to put all that love on some other deserving chick

you really take no Ls here
>>
>>17460291
tell her everything and that she is free to leave you but that it´s really up to her (because it really is)
trust must always be at 100% what´the point if it isn´t. do you want to be with someone who doesn´t trust you enough? without even proof?

also this OP
>>17460310

you can´t do much about another people´s issues with trust, you can´t try to overcompensate because that will put you at risk.

the only thing you can do is tell her that you hope for her trust because a relationship without it is meaningless and that´s that.
if she´s not going to trust you then what´s the point?
>>
I've tried having one of my girlfriends friends calling me and telling me she was cheating on me, and flirting with everyone at her school.
Even though this "friend" was bipolar, I was still stuck with that image on my head of my girlfriend being a totally different person than I thought she was, so cut your girl some slack.
No matter what, it was an extremely difficult situation to deal, cause trustbis very fragile.
I stayed with my girl and we're happy now even though we had a big fight when i first heard this.
>>
>>17460283
Just reassure her that you aren't cheating.
Once you hit the 9 month mark most people in relationships tend to get what is best described as "comfortable", meaning that you stop trying to win one another over.

Every few weeks take her somewhere nice (moderately priced), every couple of months surprise her with something like flowers or by taking her away somewhere, every month send a nice text or something.
>>
Do you know who it is that messaged her?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.