[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: My gurl .jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
My gurl .jpg
6KB, 259x194px
I recently Broke up with my gf due to each of us going to different uni's and Long distant being utter cancer and I knew I would be unhappy. Throughout the relationship it was more one sided with her being very clingy and a obsessive. Recently like a 5-8 days after the break up for texts me at 4am with a message saying Lol and then likes my instagram post is this a sign of her missing me or something else?
>>
>>17460221
About to do the same thing with my girlfriend. She probably does miss you if she was the clingy one but who cares you broke up with her for a reason right?
>>
>>17460221
Yeah she misses you, I imagine you both were very close.
She is probably still coming to terms about losing her closest friend and is currently working out that balance between being your friend and your girl friend.
She'll land on her feat, just give her time and don't take emotional advantage of her (I doubt you would).
>>
>>17460221
I feel sorry for her, she misses you anon and if you did love her at one point you should feel sorry for her too

Call her up and say you miss her but this is for the best in both of your lives and you both need to move on. She just wants a hug anon
>>
>>17461581
This. Give her a call like once a month and see how she is. If you want to remain friends that is.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.