[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

coming out as gender fluid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: ohdft84bgytlecj6iqze.jpg (101KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ohdft84bgytlecj6iqze.jpg
101KB, 800x600px
So, for the past few weeks I've come to realize something. My "sex" is female, however I feel like my gender is male.
It depends on the day as to if I feel more like a guy or more like a girl. And sometimes I don't even think about being either but rather non-specific. I've told my closest friends about it and they don't judge me about it.
But I haven't told my mom or my boyfriend. We've been dating for six months and I've only realized my gender identity a few weeks ago. I'm really scared because I don't want to tell him, "hey sometimes imma guy and sometimes imma girl..." because i feel like he'll just say "why'd you lie to me this whole time" or something like that.
I have legit never felt so scared of how someone will think of me. i really do love him and he says that he really loves me, 'no matter what', but this is kind of a humongous deal and not some petty issue. I don't know when or how to say it to him and I'm so afraid to that I'm considering not telling him at all.
PLEASE anyone out there who has a word of advice post here
>>
>>17460203
Close down your tumblr account
>>
>>17460203
>advice
for your mental disorder?
or how to not be scared?
>>
>>17460203
you
fucking
idiot

go back to tumblr, dye your hair, and choose another one of your 40000 genders so that your father isn't disappoint
>>
>>>/lgbt
>>
Here's some advice. Get a therapist.
>>
>>17460203
See a therapist
>>
Gender fluid is not a real thing. This is 4chan, not tumblr.
>>
I wouldn't worry so much.

It's been a few weeks, you'll feel better over time.

A lot of people are to scared to understand you.

Probably don't come here unless you're able to deal with a lot of negativity.

Find a community that is helpful and supportive.

Fuck the haters.
>>
>>17460260
>its not a thing because I haven't experienced it
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17460269
But other anons are right, there's nothing wrong with homosexual relationship, but there's only 2 genders, if you can't accept that you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>17460203
go see a therapist. you'll understand your true sexuality. genderfluid is a load of horse shit, by the way. I'm a therapist myself.
>>
Are you in college or a similar institute? Theres usually support groups you can meet up with, who can give you way better advice and direction.
>>
What do you mean by "feel like a boy"? You mean act like a boy? Because you've never been a boy, you can't know if you feel like a boy, right?
>>
Therapy.
>>
>>17460337
>>17460280
Dont let those bigots ruin your day OP
Of course you can feel like a boy sometimes. I have the same problem. Sometimes my non-existent dick gets phantom erections
>>
>>17460277
>everything I don't like is /pol/
>>
>>17460203
Why do you feel as though anyone else cares? That's a big assumption.
>>
>>17460433
Fuck off bigot
>>
>>17460203

you are attempting to create drama and a sense of special-ness in your life.

there is nothign wrong with what you feel, on the contrary many people feel like this, especially women. its because most of our gender constructs are artificial.

girls need to like this color, have long hair, and shaved bodies, despite none of that actually mattering to being a female in our natural enviornment. women are supposed to act just as animalistic in men, so a lot of women feel they are somehow more fluid than others.

that beign said, does it really fucking matter? why does he need to know? its not like you go cross dressing, and even if you did it would just be called wearing a fucking T shirt.

you are attempting to make this dramatic, like someone coming out as gay which is actually (sometimes) relevant to the people they are telling. you could go your whole life wihtout saying you are gender fluid and still be gender fluid without ever hiding anything except the words themselves. there is literally notihng about ebing gender fluid in your case that needs to be discussed out loud.
>>
I'm sorry, but you have to tell him. With your mother you can simply distance yourself, but it isn't fair to either of you if you don't tell your romantic partner. You cannot have a relationship based on lies, and if he reacts negatively you will simply have to find someone else who will accept you. If he is worth keeping, you love him; if you love him you will be honest with him.
>>
>>17460203
You are a fucking retard
>>
I can understand how you're feeling. I'm race fluid, meaning some days I'm a nigger, and others a chink. Just find someone that doesn't give a fuck about you, and just wants your holes.
>>
>>17460493
Is this bait?
>>
>>17460203
Nobody cares about your "gender". That shit was invented by special snowflakes with too much money and free time on their hands and an urgent need for feeling oppressed somehow.

The only thing people care about is your sexuality. Are you attracted to men, to women, to both? That's the only thing your boyfriend will care about either.

Nobody gives a fuck if your demeanor is that of a man, woman, fluid or whatever. No normal person walks around all day and thinks "I feel like acting manly today!". People just act the way they feel like, whenever they feel like it, without inventing a new retarded gender identity to describe it every time.

Just be yourself, nobody cares, you aren't special. Have a nice day.
>>
People don't have a set personality. Sometimes they like chocolate cake, sometimes they like vanilla cake. Sometimes they like frilly clothes, sometimes it's macho clothes. Sometimes people are geared toward behaviors that are socially associated with masculine tendencies, sometimes it's feminine tendencies. It's something everybody feels. There is nothing special or rare about it. In fact it makes you profoundly sexist if you can't help but associate these social construct with a gender.
>>
>>17460203
You need to take a biology course you goddamn retard.
>>
File: Frodo.jpg (40KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
Frodo.jpg
40KB, 400x399px
>>17460203
>I'm stupid waaaa
fucking kill yourself you mentally deranged idiot
>>
>>17460867
Biologist here, you are incorrect.
>>
>>17460934
This.

Do NOT take a biology course anyone, it's bullshit.
>>
>>17460991
lel
>>
>>17460203
Step 1: You are not a special snowflake
Step 2: kys
>>
Just because you feel masculine does not mean you are not a girl magically. You simply hold masculine and feminine traits. Woop de fucking do.
>>
>>17460203

were you born with a penis? congratz you're a man/male

were you born with a vagina? congratz you're a woman/female

are you the 1/10,000,000 born with both or neither? sorry you're a mutant; please see the nearest Imperium Underhive for mutant processing

Theres two genders pal
>>
>>17461106
Actually some people do switch between genders. Dont be an ingnorant bigot.
>>
>>17460203
>My "sex" is female,
>placing sex in quotation marks
retard
>>
>>17461208
were a sexually dimorphic species

we do NOT switch sexes/genders like the clownfish do

sorry mate, you were born the wrong species, better luck next time
>>
>realize that a gender role does not fit you
>obviously gender roles are natural and just, I'm just switching between them
why do you think this horrible, sexist, thing? WHY
>>
>>17461286
>sex is the same as gender
Back to /pol/ m8
>>
>>17461500

yep

it is

for the last 100,000 years it has been for mankind. You dont get to go against it and biology cause you want to be a special snowflake

"gender fluid" is so fucking ridiculous
>>
>>17461208
>Actually some people do switch between genders.

Yes, tumblrina speshul snowflakes do.
Because it's not enough to lash out at someone once for mistaking your identity, you need to change it over and over again so you can be perpetually offended.

Bitches be like a gun owned by a redneck with parkinsons, constantly triggered.
And this is why we no longer take your bullshit seriously.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.