[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend Close to Sisters, How To Deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: not their father.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
not their father.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
A major part of my boyfriend's life is being available for his sisters. This is good, family is important but I think it goes too far. Am I selfish/oversensitive or is their relationship weird?

They are a few years younger than him. He was kicked out of the home at age 18 and has had to work full time since then. We are both mid-twenties and he is still finishing a B.A. due to being on his own. Both sisters graduated in 4 years and have better jobs than him. He is stuck at a company without upward mobility due to his educational status. The three live together in an apartment.
>>
>>17460193
Other background:

>He paid for one sister's class behind parents' back to hide bad grades

>Helps them move residence without reciprocation (whole family and friends helped them but only I and his friend helped him)

>Sees them as a golden standard ("well my sisters do/wear/listen to/bought X so it must be good")

>Expected me to answer my phone during class when their car battery died and they needed jumper cables

>They have an app to track each other's location. He was on his phone during a play. I didn't know what he was doing and he got mad when I said something ("I'm making sure my sister gets home safe, is that a PROBLEM?!")

>Becomes angry and accuses me of putting myself above them when I question his actions surrounding them. He has called me dumb, insulted my intelligence, and once threatened me saying "I don't know what I would do" in a menacing tone when he thought I might accidentally hurt one of them

I am always afraid of not doing what they ask. I have given one of them a ride across town because she didn't plan her transportation well. She even made a comment about being able to use the subway even though "My brother doesn't like it." It was like she KNEW I'd fear his reaction and say yes.

Recently we changed a date to a restaurant I dislike. One of the sisters works there and she needed a ride home that night due to riding her bike and it started storming. Once we got there the rain let up and she dismissed our offer of a ride. I was quiet when we left and he asked what was wrong. He blew up at me and called my feelings dumb when I answered that it was not cool to reject a ride when we changed for her.

Is this level of devotion normal? I like his sisters but after his easy anger and meanness scares me.
>>
>>17460195
Maybe he's a sis-con. Seriously though he's acting like their mother, and I doubt even their mother acts like this. He sounds extremely overprotective which you'd expect from an older brother, but this is just weird. I can only imagine what your daughters would have to go through. Talk to him about his anger, and if he responds with anger then I think you know what you need to do.
>>
>>17460268
I don't think there's anything that level. They don't hug or touch each other or show open affection. He thinks incest is really gross to the point of talking about it every time it came up on Game of Thrones. And no their mother is not like that.

Besides the anger, is there a certain level that I should just ignore the closeness?

Like the date change situation; I was going to just think about it on my own but he asked so I was honest. Is there ever a point where I should just let it go and say nothing is wrong even though his devotion inconveniences me? It is possible that one day these girls could be my family too. I want to be able to have a real relationship with all of them rather than having to tiptoe.. And I certainly don't want to force him to become distant from them either. I just want him to be rational about them.
>>
Ask him if he is down for a foursome and if so record it and put it up on here
>>
as a loner sociopath with two younger brothers. who will probably end commiting a genoocide of some sorts in my life. i can honestly says my bros are probably the humans i actually care about, i couldnt imagine how protective id be if i,had sisters. that being said, while it seems hes a bit crazy the ACTIONS dont really seem too over the top. i mean checking an app? come,the fuck on, you should be glad he isnt sending dick pics to your best friend. its normal for guys to do physical labor for female kin. you probably have a cousin or uncle or some other relative creepig doing shit for yiu all the time without even noticing. anyways set up a foursome good luck
>>
>>17460308
His making so much of a deal about incest on Game of Thrones is your red flag.
People who make a huge deal about saying how much they dislike something like that are usually doing it because they think if they make themselves out to be the anti-nazi no one will ever realize that the lightning bolts tattoo they have is actually the SS symbols.

This relationship sounds toxic for you, honestly and I think you should really evaluate just why you are with a dude like this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.