[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss his cologne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pacific_whitesided_dolphin_300.jpg (86KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
pacific_whitesided_dolphin_300.jpg
86KB, 300x198px
I had a short temporary job at a transnational company 15 months ago. I had the opprotunity to work with a cute French coworker who enjoyed chatting with me a lot. Didn't ask him out as I know that the long distance will not make things work.

I got the job at that company again. Found out he left the company and will never see him again. Cheer me up please. I miss his cologne.

Is it normal that I am disappointed and sad about this? Do you think my friends will judge me for feeling sad about something so trivial if I tell them about it.
>>
Get cologne and spray something with it?
>>
>>17460162
Well I mean I miss him as a person
>>
>>17460163

I can say things to try and cheer you up, but nothing will really help. All I can say is appreciate the time you had with him, learn from what you experienced (this time around the lesson seems like "If you like someone at least tell them so you can hang out more because nothing lasts forever") and be thankful in knowing that there will always be more people like him in the future.

Also, if it hurts to think about it, think about it more.
>>
>Is it normal that I am disappointed and sad about this?

Of course, you completely dropped the ball.

>Didn't ask him out as I know that the long distance will not make things work.

Nobody will believe this is the actual reason. You were too scared and shy to make a move; if he actually approached you I'm willing to bet you would have tried to make things work and not reject him despite the excuses you've just made for yourself.
>>
>>17460175
>>17460187
He is 18 years older than me. It is not going to work.
Cried a bit last night because if this. How ridiculous was it?
>>
>>17460191

I blew the opportunity to fuck a women 18 years older than me about this time last year, yet she would still meet me in town then drive me back to her house and make out with me on her sofa all night.

You get over it and move on. Life is all about change, just make sure you change with it and it's all fun and games :-)
>>
>>17460197
I don't want to lose my vriginity to a guy who will be gone in less than a month
>>
>>17460201

I didn't say that, as a guy I like fucking women generally as often as possible.

It sounds like you need to put some thought into who you get emotionally involved with first...
>>
>>17460201

If the woman I loved was on the moon I would figure out a way to bring her closer to me, no matter how difficult it would be.

You spent fifteen months telling yourself it wouldn't work out, I'm pretty sure making it work would be less effort than worrying about it for over a year.
>>
>>17460238
>I'm pretty sure making it work would be less effort than worrying about it for over a year
I doubt so plus I doubt he will like me
>>
Animal Collective - Purple Bottle
>>
>>17460295
>Animal Collective - Purple Bottle
What?
>>
He probably forgot you
>>
Does this thread keep being made, or does it somehow un-hide itself for me?
>>
>>17461022
I think I have seen it somewhere
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.