[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice, am I a normie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>hair cut
>shower once, twice a day
>no distinctive nerdy hobbies apart from basic shit like DC comics films and vidya
>made out with average to attractive girls
>6ft
>took my GCSE's a year earlyinschool, scored B's,
>no actual long relationships apart from primary school shit, Instead I go short-term(one night)
>stacies told me they like me, confident cool etc
>not sporty, not a jock, not a chav (I_hate_chavs) not nerdy, it's hard to explain. I'm kind of a wallflower except most people like me
>taken drugs on a regular basis
>used to abuse my cat
>exploited friends for money then terminating the friendship etc
>had softcore homosexual experiences with normies
>planned a school shooting but burnt my plans due to paranoi
>stand up for myself in all situations (pub fights, against abusive parents etc) no one is superior to me
>go to dance festivals
>extrovert
>pectus excavatum (god will have to suck me off and let me rape him in the ass for my forgiveness, literally the only thing wrong with me)
>>
File: mean7.gif (673KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
mean7.gif
673KB, 500x264px
You are actually a cunt.
>>
>>17460123
why so?
>>
File: tumblr_lw99kszcRX1r5lij8o1_500.jpg (39KB, 462x549px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lw99kszcRX1r5lij8o1_500.jpg
39KB, 462x549px
>>17460126
You've made your bed. Now lay in it. :)
>>
File: YOU_ARE_ALL_WORTHLESS,_HAIL_ME.jpg (155KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
YOU_ARE_ALL_WORTHLESS,_HAIL_ME.jpg
155KB, 541x960px
>>17460135
what?whatsthatsupposedtomean?
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (663KB, 1250x1772px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
663KB, 1250x1772px
>>17460144
What are you looking to get here at /adv/???
>>
So you enjoy hurting animals, eh? You're far from normal, you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>17460152
how?
>>
>>17460156
If you can't see it, you're beyond therapy. You need to be locked up to give society a break from you.

You're not particularly dangerous, just a huge cunt with delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>17460245
society_a_break_from_me?_aha_right._I_need_a_break_from_them
>>
Other than the cat thing, you're pretty fucking normie. This place is full of lonely catladies so you're bound to get hate from that
>>
>>17460105
Aside from the animal abuse and homosexual experiences (most normies would fear getting called a faggot) you are normal. A narcissistic asshole as it seems, but normal.
I'm curious about the school shooting; were you just joking/bored when planning or was it actually out of anger/despair?
>>
>>17460105
you sound a bit too weird to be a normie, mostly because you planned a school shooting and you abused your cat. isnt a normie someone who is average? you know, considered normal by societies standards. if the average person knew this about you, they would definitely consider you a creep.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.