[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got cited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (92KB, 606x1003px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 606x1003px
>bus driver was ten minutes late
>I confront him without profanity as to why he wasn't doing his job
>he says "step off my bus"
>I empty contents of trash can all over floor and take his pic to show his boss
>he comes and grabs me from behind
>I pepper spray him
>he calls security guards over
>cops show up
>they cite me for disorderly conduct and assault
>do they have a case? Can see the DC charge being legit in retrospect but how is it assult if pepper spray was self defense?
>also how do I find out the drivers name so I can dox his skinhead piggyboy ass?
>>
Next time don't be a piece of shit

Fuck you OP enjoy the charges
>>
>>17460109
Sounds like you never rode a bus in 110 degree weather in the summer and dealt with a driver who was having a long conversation with someone outside the bus not doing his fucking job.
>>
>>17460112
Sucked in faggot you got your dumb ass caught. Keep talking trash on the net though, cause real life is fucked for you :)
>>
I hope being 10 minutes late was worth the lifelong charges on your record
>>
>>17460119
Um I'm my own boss I don't need to worry about job interviews
>>
>>17460116
I'm not talking trash on the net I'm asking for advice on how to get the assult charge dropped. It was self defense because he grabbed me from behind. I would never pepper spray random people for no reason.
>>
>>17460104
I am impressed, you are really delusional and probably have a lot of psychological issues. Next time go to a shrink to seek advice.
Unfortunately he didn't pound your face into the ground, there's nothing you can do about your charges now though.
>>
>>17460145
He touched me first I didn't touch him
>>
>>17460148
You tried to get him fired you dickweasel.
>>
>>17460104
Your best option in defending yourself in court is having a good lawyer. Consult with one as soon as you can and prepare for the court date.
>>
>>17460148
You were throwing trash on his bus and refused to get off his bus? Or was it near the bus? Either way you're fucked
>>
>I pepper spray him
I pray to God you're female, otherwise you're a coward. Learn to fight like a man.
>>
>I empty contents of trash can all over floor and take his pic to show his boss

So you take a photograph of your vandalism to send to the companies boss, are you restarted?
>>
Those bus schedules are more guidelines than set in stone, they get held up by traffic, hitting stoplights, lots of slow people getting on or off the bus. 10 minutes is nothing, you're an incredible piece of shit and I hope this ruins you.
>>
>>17460130
He was doing a citizens arrest since he witnessed you commit a crime. So no it wasn't self defense.

Anyway get a lawyer.
>>
This is hilarious

OP, you're a dumb nigger
>>
I hope you get black listed and banned from all this companies buses.

I would apologies now and come to an settlement with the driver so he doesn't press charges.
>>
>>17460104
riding the bus, what a hoot, people really do that
>>
>>17460104
oh I'm sure the judge will overlook your acting like a complete shitheel, littering and assaulting a bus driver with pepper spray. just explain that you didn't use any profanity and you'll be free to go. they'll probably give you a medal.

seriously, what the fuck were you thinking?

>>17460112
you knew it was 110 degrees out, you didn't bring a bottle of ice water or something to shade yourself with in case the bus was late?

fuck dude, vigilantism only works in the movies. if someone isn't doing their job, being a trashcan batman about it isn't going to get you anywhere. also get a lawyer like the other anons said. maybe you can get away with community service and a life lesson learned.
>>
>>17460153
Because he kicked me off the bus for asking him why he's late
>>
>>17460168
I don't fight people because I'm not gay I don't touch other men
>>
>>17460173
if I'm a piece of shit why am I giving $300 out of my student money to help a friend who's poor and losing his roommate?
>>
>>17460190
I ran out of water and I didn't touch him only used the pepper spray to keep him from coming at me again
>>
>>17460205
Because you're a stupid piece of shit
>>
>>17460180
No actually I'm a smart Asian
>>
that poor bus driver.

Have you ever thought that your actions have consequences?
This bus drivre had to deal with you kicking off then probably get back behind the wheel and drive a bus full of people around on busy roads.
He is in charge of a lot of different peoples lives and you go a stress him out before going on the road? How self-centred.

If you're not happy with the sevice complain to the customer complains department, not the guy behind a wheel of a bus full of people.
>>
>>17460210
You were told to leave the bus fucktard, how is this hard to understand
>>
>>17460199
then you take down the number of the bus and call the fucking bus company to complain about him. you don't make a scene and pepper spray the driver, you mongoloid.

this is starting to smell like a troll. OP we're gonna need a timestamped pic of something - the citation or the police report with your name blurred out or something.
>>
>>17460214
Oh you're Muslim.
Explains why you went all jihad on his ass.
>>
>>17460212
No because im an nice guy who takes a stand when people are assholes. Why would he kick me off the bus for asking him why he was taking so long? He's the piece of shit if I was a bus driver I'd never rape my riders like that.
>>
>>17460104
Nigger? Certainly sounds like Nigger behaviour. In future try and act white, in other words be a normal member of society. Or you could go live in a Nigger country.
>>
>>17460205
>my student money
where did you get that "student money"?
>>
>>17460222
Troll response
>>
>>17460216
He attacked me when I got off the bus I pepper sprayed him in self defense off the fucking bus
>>
>>17460223
>>17460219
nah this actually kinda sounds like pegasus trying to relieve the monotony of his existence by trolling.
>>
>>17460219
That's Arabs retard I'm third generation Korean
>>
>>17460229
You can believe what you want but I'm done here I think I'll go to Reddit you guys aren't giving me legal advice here
>>
>>17460104
you need to convince the jury that you FEARED for your safety the moment the bus driver grabbed you.
you need to convince the jury that you didn't dump the trash can in order to PROVOKE.
how is between you and your lawyer
>>
>>17460233
Trolllllllllin
>>
>>17460236
If I was trolling it would be on /b/ this is a serious board
>>
>>17460233
gotta be a troll.
>hi guise I won't tell you where I live, but what are my legal options
>>
>>17460240
Fucking Arizona where else would it be 110? I'm from California so I don't know the laws out here i just am here to attend ASU.
>>
>>17460243
just get a fucking lawyer. and take some anger management classes before you give yourself an aneurysm. god you sound like such an all-around angry, sour person. I bet your shit cusses out the toilet when it comes out of your ass.
>>
>>17460243
It was 118 on the heat index in NYC yesterday. 110 in Arizona is nothing, there's no humidity.
>>
>>17460234
along with this, if the driver REALLY DID PUT his hands on you, he fucked himself.
royally.
you should be ok. maybe get a fine or something. then again, I'm not a lawyer.
>>
>>17460250
>no humidity
Then why was I sweating buckets?
>>
>>17460249
I'm not angry I only get angry when people try and fuck with me
>>
>>17460251
Ok I guess that's the best i can do
>>
File: no free pass for you.webm (3MB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
no free pass for you.webm
3MB, 750x422px
>>17460104

>>he says "step off my bus"
he has every right to ask you to leave

>>I empty contents of trash can all over floor and take his pic to show his boss

if you threw trash on his floor he has the right to ask you to clean it up

>>I pepper spray him

if you'd had done that in my country you would have been arrested for using a weapon considered a firearm and been given 7-15 years in jail

my grandfather was a bus driver, and you more than likely would have had this happen to ya
>>
File: Horey_shetto.jpg (43KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Horey_shetto.jpg
43KB, 500x363px
Way to chimp the fuck out, OP. Show the racists that degenerate and anti-social behavior are color blind.
>>
File: mann.jpg (73KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
mann.jpg
73KB, 736x490px
When we do right, no one remembers.

When we do wrong, no one forgets.
>>
Attacking a bus driver if they work for the state is a federal offense. Enjoy getting fucked you entitled zerg.
>>
What a total fucking idiot. No seriously you are a dipshit.

I use the bus everyday for work and university and yes there are times when the bus driver is late but I would never confront him/her about it. Do you ever think that bad traffic or some kind of incident slowed him down? What gives you the fucking right to talk to someone about doing his job right? Fuck you honestly because that poor guy had to deal with your stupid ass.
>>
>OP isn't really seeking help and is seeking validation for his dumbass actions
>doesn't get it
>progressively gets more mad and defensive

Beautiful.
>>
>>17460258
Weakness
>>
>>17460104
>pepper spray
Of course OP would be some cunt.
>>
>>17460491
He's a guy you dork.
>>
>>17460492
>boys holding pepper spray
I'm sorry that I didn't know this was a thing.
>>
>>17460214
>smart
>yells at the man in charge of his transportation
>vandalizes bus
>pepper sprays driver, ensuring he can't take other passengers to their destinations

>smart

I've clipped toenails that were smarter than you.
>>
Lol this fucking thread
>>
You threw a tantrum because the bus was 10 minutes late? How old are you? How often have you taken the bus before? Do you understand that traffic can be unpredictable, especially if there's an accident or construction?
>>
>>17460125
>Um I'm my own boss I don't need to worry about job interviews

So why are you riding the bus?
LOL
>>
OP surely has left out details. If it gets really bad, they'll release the video.
>>
>>17460539

They also can call upon witnesses during the incident and have the bus driver hammer out any details.

OP is fucked. He has no defence. The only thing he will say is "durr he was late by 10 minutes!!" and they will look at him like a retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 375x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 375x200px
>>17460230
So your oriental.
Why didn't you jiu jitsu his ass?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.